K.W.C. - Writer Assistance Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: K.W.C. - Writer Assistance Thread

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

So I'm considering on doing a Titan match at some point and wanted to ask is Rogue Titan the normal Titans that eats people or Eren in his shifter form, if the latter can we use the Titans that eats people and all that because that's what I'm aiming for.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:So I'm considering on doing a Titan match at some point and wanted to ask is Rogue Titan the normal Titans that eats people or Eren in his shifter form, if the latter can we use the Titans that eats people and all that because that's what I'm aiming for.
Titan shifters don't eat people because they dont need to, they can already turn back into a human.

Mindless Titans mindlessly consume people with hopes of finding a titan shifter so that they can turn back into a human

Titans were humans turned mindless monsters, but when a person injected with the titan mutagen eats a titan shifter, the mindless titan will thus gain all the shifters powers, and become a shifter himself

Yes, you can use Mindless Titans in a match. But if I were you, I'd watch a few YouTube videos before I'd do any titan matches, its better to get a full explanation of what you're writing for before you write it
Last edited by Lain Of The Wired on Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:Yes, you can use Mindless Titans in a match. But if I were you, I'd watch a few YouTube videos before I'd do any titan matches, its better to get a full explanation of what you're writing for before you write it
Will do.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Okay, so this is an awful question but it sounds very fun and I want to to give it a try: If we start off with one of the yog trio, and have them die, can we have yog move onto a non yog animal? Like, kamoebas dies and yog move on to, say, an armadillo?

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:Okay, so this is an awful question but it sounds very fun and I want to to give it a try: If we start off with one of the yog trio, and have them die, can we have yog move onto a non yog animal? Like, kamoebas dies and yog move on to, say, an armadillo?
No, but it can move onto characters, like Kiryu or something

A Yog controlled Kiryu would be amazing

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Lain Of The Wired wrote:
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:Okay, so this is an awful question but it sounds very fun and I want to to give it a try: If we start off with one of the yog trio, and have them die, can we have yog move onto a non yog animal? Like, kamoebas dies and yog move on to, say, an armadillo?

Can't yog only control biological beings? And doesn't it mutate anything it takes over?

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:
Lain Of The Wired wrote:

Can't yog only control biological beings? And doesn't it mutate anything it takes over?
Kiryu is made from the bones of Godzilla, and if Godzilla can reanimate his own bones, then so can Yog

And it doesn't have to mutate, you could write it as just making the being physically stronger, like the human it took over in the movie

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Lain Of The Wired wrote:
SenseiTeriyakiV wrote:
Lain Of The Wired wrote: No, but it can move onto characters, like Kiryu or something

Kiryu is made from the bones of Godzilla, and if Godzilla can reanimate his own bones, then so can Yog

And it doesn't have to mutate, you could write it as just making the being physically stronger, like the human it took over in the movie
Neat! I'll wait for confirmation from a moderator then come up with an idea.

Dr. Professor
Futurian

Post by Dr. Professor »

Would it be plausible for a Gyaos to hatch as a runt that only grows to roughly the size of Godzilla Junior?
Resized Image
(Art by Lisa Naffziger)

Co-host (Nick) of G-Force: A Kaiju Podcast
Twitter | Instagram | Facebook

RIP Evan A. Baker :serizawa:

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Dr. Professor wrote:Would it be plausible for a Gyaos to hatch as a runt that only grows to roughly the size of Godzilla Junior?
Consider this: the maximum height a regular Gyaos can reach before evolving into Super Gyaos is 46 meters.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Dr. Professor
Futurian

Post by Dr. Professor »

Birdman wrote:
Dr. Professor wrote:Would it be plausible for a Gyaos to hatch as a runt that only grows to roughly the size of Godzilla Junior?
Consider this: the maximum height a regular Gyaos can reach before evolving into Super Gyaos is 46 meters.
Ah, ok. I didn't know that, thank you!
Resized Image
(Art by Lisa Naffziger)

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

That gives me an idea...
Someone should do a match where a Gyaos egg ends up in a Rodan nest, like the Godzillasaur egg.
Rodan and Gyaos hatch together and the two "brothers" team up to take on a more dangerous enemy, like Heisei Godzilla or something

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I can do you one better…

A Rodan, Gyaos, Godzillasaurus and Mothra egg all end up in the same nest (somehow) - and are raised by the MUTOs!
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Birdman wrote:I can do you one better…

A Rodan, Gyaos, Godzillasaurus and Mothra egg all end up in the same nest (somehow) - and are raised by the MUTOs!
No, jokes aside, someone really needs to write that :lol:

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Birdman wrote:I can do you one better…

What have you done...

The only thing that can improve this is it being made in a zilla nest.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

A Rodan, Gyaos, Godzillasaurus, MUTO, Mothra, Meganulon and Baragon egg all end up in the same nest and are raised by Zilla and Daigoro's Mother to destroy all Godzillas!

Dr. Professor
Futurian

Post by Dr. Professor »

Birdman wrote:A Rodan, Gyaos, Godzillasaurus, MUTO, Mothra, Meganulon and Baragon egg all end up in the same nest and are raised by Zilla and Daigoro's Mother to destroy all Godzillas!
It's later revealed that Zilla was Godzilla's son all along.
Resized Image
(Art by Lisa Naffziger)

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Birdman wrote:A Rodan, Gyaos, Godzillasaurus, MUTO, Mothra, Meganulon and Baragon egg all end up in the same nest and are raised by Zilla and Daigoro's Mother to destroy all Godzillas!
Well damn, I bet Godzillasaurus sure feels awkward then

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Anyone wanna help me brainstorm some fighting sequences for Godzilla Junior vs Anguirus?

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

OK, so I'm almost 800 words into my Godzilla Junior vs. Anguirus match, I doubt I'll drag it along much more so I waas wondering if anyone would be willing to proof read what I have and maybe rework some sentences to make it flow better?
Open to any criticismz and any proposed changes
*Warning, match slightly brutal*