K.W.C. - Writer Assistance Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: K.W.C. - Writer Assistance Thread

Post by KaijuX »

Kaijunator wrote:Eren's spawned a whole line of Titans.
For the film continuity, not quite. ;)
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

KaijuX wrote:
In any continuity, I swear am I the ONLY one who watches this show :lol:
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

You're the only person on TK who watches the show.

Aside from my sister, but she hated the movie, so don't expect anything from her.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

{---HYPERZeTToN---}
G-Force Personnel

Post by {---HYPERZeTToN---} »

I've watched season 1, the two live-action movies and most of season 2 and I'm still not even close to an AOT expert

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:
KaijuX wrote:
In any continuity, I swear am I the ONLY one who watches this show :lol:
I watch it.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Approximately how big is the Garoga's space station? I know it must be humongous, but any specifics or estimates?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Approximately how big is the Garoga's space station? I know it must be humongous, but any specifics or estimates?
That crap is undeniably huge. If you look at the little red thing to the right, that's the Terror-Beast Missile.

http://www.tohokingdom.com/aliens_sdf/t ... rtress.htm

Those missiles I believe host the kaiju they want to deploy--so if those missiles are as big as the kaiju, then that should give you a rough idea of how big that fortress is.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

KaijuX wrote: That crap is undeniably huge. If you look at the little red thing to the right, that's the Terror-Beast Missile.

http://www.tohokingdom.com/aliens_sdf/t ... rtress.htm

Those missiles I believe host the kaiju they want to deploy--so if those missiles are as big as the kaiju, then that should give you a rough idea of how big that fortress is.
Ok, thanks.
One more question, if you don't mind, can Mecha King Ghidorah function in space? Would that be allowed?
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

I'm pretty sure it retreated into space in the IDW comics.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

I don't think it'd hurt to have MKG survive in space, I suppose.

Pair of kings.

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

If Heisei King Ghidorah can be written as a space monster in matches who in turn is Mecha-King Ghidorah, can't see why he couldn't survive in space.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Looking for someone who's emersed in Lovecraftian lore, especially the Great Old Ones. Wanting to do a short match inspired by The Call of Cthulu, PM me if interested, son.
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Can someone please remind me how Red King's explosive fists work? Can he like keep his arms on fire for as long as he wants?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

soulgodzilla wrote:Can someone please remind me how Red King's explosive fists work? Can he like keep his arms on fire for as long as he wants?
Yes

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Birdman wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:Can someone please remind me how Red King's explosive fists work? Can he like keep his arms on fire for as long as he wants?
Yes
Good, because you will love the third half of the climax.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

What purpose do all those orbs on Iris' chest serve? I believe the middle one is some kind of organ, just because it's soft and it bled, but that's all I know.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KWCE Administrator

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

So are the Garogas (at least the silver ones), are they all like mindless slaves or do they have a will on their own but remained loyal to the Gold and Red Garoga?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Each of the Garogas have different roles depending on their colors, though it slips my mind on the specifics of what each does. I think the Red Garoga was top-dog and the Gold was a Captain rank? Correct me if I am wrong. White are scientists, if memory serves. The Silver I don't recall being barbaric and mindless; their allegiance is sworn to the Garoga race (think Nazis, in a sense). Granted, the current info on TK is a bit outdated, but I'm sure that'll be updated in due time.

Pair of kings.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:Each of the Garogas have different roles depending on their colors, though it slips my mind on the specifics of what each does. I think the Red Garoga was top-dog and the Gold was a Captain rank? Correct me if I am wrong. White are scientists, if memory serves. The Silver I don't recall being barbaric and mindless; their allegiance is sworn to the Garoga race (think Nazis, in a sense). Granted, the current info on TK is a bit outdated, but I'm sure that'll be updated in due time.
And thats what I'm waiting for when it comes to TK updates, less updates on Kong bios and toys and more updates on other monster bios.

And congratulations KaijuX, you now made me picture the Garogas wearing questionable uniforms. -_-

But the reason I asked is if I could write a match where one of the Silver Garogas becomes a hero either by change of heart or was exiled and he has nothing to do.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

I don't think the Garogas would have the heart to change sides; HOWEVER, what I think can be explored is Spyler. It's actually a little known fact that Spyler is just a Garoga; and unlike other Garoga-merged monsters (like I think Red Spark is a creature that's made up of several different Garogas), he's solo. And the even better part? In the episode he appeared in, he was an agent who so happened to be dating Zone Angel. ;) So hey, be interesting with the nature of deceit with that character! :)

Pair of kings.