The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
User avatar
Rhedosaurus
JXSDF Technician
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:55 am

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Rhedosaurus » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:40 am

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
Spoiler:
Now THAT would be a way to retire Heisei Godzilla.


???

What are you talking about.

Heisei isn't getting retired.

You said it yourself.

Also, will Legendary Ghiddy show up eventually?


He'll be added once Heisei gets retired. As for when that is, the vague answer seems to be soon

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6063
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Birdman » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:53 am

That comments means Heisei Ghidorah will be retired, not Heisei Godzilla.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image

kaijufanforever
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:14 am

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby kaijufanforever » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:06 am

soulgodzilla wrote:
Spoiler:
As great as it is to see Orochi get another match and to see him finally get a win, this match was way too short. Like I thought it would be a long or medium length match, considering its Godzilla (Heisei) going toe to toe with something we like to consider being OP since it is based off a well known Japanese mythology. But overall, just an alright match

Hopefully in the future, Someone would try to tackle a Round 2 of this match.

And I’ll be honest, didn’t like the banner.

already writing the round 2 sequel.

User avatar
soulgodzilla
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2944
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:20 am
Location: Probably in Alaska with the wolfy woos

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby soulgodzilla » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:10 am

kaijufanforever wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
Spoiler:
As great as it is to see Orochi get another match and to see him finally get a win, this match was way too short. Like I thought it would be a long or medium length match, considering its Godzilla (Heisei) going toe to toe with something we like to consider being OP since it is based off a well known Japanese mythology. But overall, just an alright match

Hopefully in the future, Someone would try to tackle a Round 2 of this match.

And I’ll be honest, didn’t like the banner.

already writing the round 2 sequel.

Well then, then I’ll be looking forward to see how your story will go. Good luck
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

User avatar
Rhedosaurus
JXSDF Technician
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:55 am

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Rhedosaurus » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:49 am

kaijufanforever wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
Spoiler:
As great as it is to see Orochi get another match and to see him finally get a win, this match was way too short. Like I thought it would be a long or medium length match, considering its Godzilla (Heisei) going toe to toe with something we like to consider being OP since it is based off a well known Japanese mythology. But overall, just an alright match

Hopefully in the future, Someone would try to tackle a Round 2 of this match.

And I’ll be honest, didn’t like the banner.

already writing the round 2 sequel.


Will it involve Super Godzilla at all?


Birdman wrote:That comments means Heisei Ghidorah will be retired, not Heisei Godzilla.


Ohhh.... :oops: Sorry Soggy. My bad.

User avatar
GodzillavsRayquaza
Futurian
Posts: 1736
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:39 pm

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby GodzillavsRayquaza » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:45 pm

Spoiler:
Nobody’s complained about the latest match’s outcome yet. Wonder if it’s because it’s Heisei Godzilla and not Legendary Godzilla? Or maybe it’s because he lost to a powerful opponent as opposed to a weaker monster? Or maybe we drove off the people that would whine and complain about such a thing?
King of the Monsters wrote:You guys, this Godzilla was clearly the next GINO from the point its silhouette was revealed on that poster and it wasn't just the Heisei Godzilla. Any true fan would feel the same way.


SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Man, I can't believe this series that started as a condemnation of nuclear weapons, Cold War arm races and called for humanity coming together MIGHT DARE TO BE (le gasp) political

User avatar
GmkGoji
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 289
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:10 pm
Location: Warner bros. Water tower

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby GmkGoji » Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:55 pm

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
Spoiler:
Nobody’s complained about the latest match’s outcome yet. Wonder if it’s because it’s Heisei Godzilla and not Legendary Godzilla? Or maybe it’s because he lost to a powerful opponent as opposed to a weaker monster? Or maybe we drove off the people that would whine and complain about such a thing?


No one wants to complain about it because everyone would berate them for being so childish. BUT, I'm willing to admit I disagree with the matches outcome.
Are we dead?
Or is this Ohio?

User avatar
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2119
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Halley's Comet.

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby tyrantgoji » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:59 pm

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:
Spoiler:
Nobody’s complained about the latest match’s outcome yet. Wonder if it’s because it’s Heisei Godzilla and not Legendary Godzilla? Or maybe it’s because he lost to a powerful opponent as opposed to a weaker monster? Or maybe we drove off the people that would whine and complain about such a thing?


Spoiler:
I mean i think we drove almost everyone who did that out since...2015. Why do we even bother complaining about them anymore,they're gone.

User avatar
Nathus214
Interpol Agent
Posts: 460
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:04 am
Location: Somewhere in hell

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Nathus214 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:38 pm

If it was Shin, you'd be losing your minds.
-a wise Facebook comment
Chris55 wrote:Godzilla: Green bikini edition


Ben Shapiro wrote:Just got back from Endgame, the audience all fell to their knees during Godzilla’s trailer. The weeping and applauding grew so loud towards the end- it was almost deafening. The trailer was so good in fact, nearly everyone rose from their seats as soon as it was over and just left!

Talk about a reaction.

kaijufanforever
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:14 am

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby kaijufanforever » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:50 pm

soulgodzilla wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
Spoiler:
As great as it is to see Orochi get another match and to see him finally get a win, this match was way too short. Like I thought it would be a long or medium length match, considering its Godzilla (Heisei) going toe to toe with something we like to consider being OP since it is based off a well known Japanese mythology. But overall, just an alright match

Hopefully in the future, Someone would try to tackle a Round 2 of this match.

And I’ll be honest, didn’t like the banner.

already writing the round 2 sequel.

Well then, then I’ll be looking forward to see how your story will go. Good luck

thank you

Added in 2 minutes 22 seconds:
Rhedosaurus wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:
Spoiler:
As great as it is to see Orochi get another match and to see him finally get a win, this match was way too short. Like I thought it would be a long or medium length match, considering its Godzilla (Heisei) going toe to toe with something we like to consider being OP since it is based off a well known Japanese mythology. But overall, just an alright match

Hopefully in the future, Someone would try to tackle a Round 2 of this match.

And I’ll be honest, didn’t like the banner.

already writing the round 2 sequel.


Will it involve Super Godzilla at all?


Birdman wrote:That comments means Heisei Ghidorah will be retired, not Heisei Godzilla.


Ohhh.... :oops: Sorry Soggy. My bad.

that was the plan at first, but then I thought: Burning Godzilla has a way not seen in a match(as in a KO move) that is all I will say

Added in 2 minutes 27 seconds:
can Iris be portrayed as a good guy. we know nothing about his backstory, he might have been planned to be a good guy before the film's events, and he only turned out bad because of how he was raised.

User avatar
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2119
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Halley's Comet.

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby tyrantgoji » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:56 pm

Nathus214 wrote:If it was Shin, you'd be losing your minds.
-a wise Facebook comment


I don't know what that "wise" Facebook guy was thinking but i doubt anyone here would care. I mean nobody cared that the M.U.T.O's lost their first match.

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 5349
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Godzilla Earth
Contact:

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby KaijuX » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:48 pm

kaijufanforever wrote:can Iris be portrayed as a good guy. we know nothing about his backstory, he might have been planned to be a good guy before the film's events, and he only turned out bad because of how he was raised.

Thing is, Iris' persona I think can be influenced by whoever holds his magatama (the stone bead thing) and if he has a deeper connection with them; he manifested the way he did because of Ayana's hatred for Gamera. So if someone of good nature possessed his magatama, and he was raised that way when he was young, there's a real shot at him taking on a more heroic role. At the same time, though, I have an inclination to believe Iris would still seek to bond with his human conduit, but I think that all depends on the trust factor between the two.

Now could you steal Iris's magatama as an adult and make him a good guy that way? No. We saw that in the film with the fortune teller lady trying to use it so she could control him... And it didn't work, because Iris had a deeper connection with Ayana. So you'll have to set that one up to lend to its credibility. But I wouldn't be opposed to the idea. ;)
TK's Resident Wumbo
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

Birdman wrote:It's actually happening, isn't it?

GVJ is finally getting a promotion.

"If you can't take the edge, that's okay." -KaijuX

kaijufanforever
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:14 am

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby kaijufanforever » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:58 pm

KaijuX wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:can Iris be portrayed as a good guy. we know nothing about his backstory, he might have been planned to be a good guy before the film's events, and he only turned out bad because of how he was raised.

Thing is, Iris' persona I think can be influenced by whoever holds his magatama (the stone bead thing) and if he has a deeper connection with them; he manifested the way he did because of Ayana's hatred for Gamera. So if someone of good nature possessed his magatama, and he was raised that way when he was young, there's a real shot at him taking on a more heroic role. At the same time, though, I have an inclination to believe Iris would still seek to bond with his human conduit, but I think that all depends on the trust factor between the two.

Now could you steal Iris's magatama as an adult and make him a good guy that way? No. We saw that in the film with the fortune teller lady trying to use it so she could control him... And it didn't work, because Iris had a deeper connection with Ayana. So you'll have to set that one up to lend to its credibility. But I wouldn't be opposed to the idea. ;)

alright, makes sense, thanks for the help

User avatar
Nagoda
Interpol Agent
Posts: 562
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:49 am
Location: Trapped in a white void as a chibi.
Contact:

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Nagoda » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:16 pm

KaijuX wrote:
kaijufanforever wrote:can Iris be portrayed as a good guy. we know nothing about his backstory, he might have been planned to be a good guy before the film's events, and he only turned out bad because of how he was raised.

Thing is, Iris' persona I think can be influenced by whoever holds his magatama (the stone bead thing) and if he has a deeper connection with them; he manifested the way he did because of Ayana's hatred for Gamera. So if someone of good nature possessed his magatama, and he was raised that way when he was young, there's a real shot at him taking on a more heroic role. At the same time, though, I have an inclination to believe Iris would still seek to bond with his human conduit, but I think that all depends on the trust factor between the two.

Now could you steal Iris's magatama as an adult and make him a good guy that way? No. We saw that in the film with the fortune teller lady trying to use it so she could control him... And it didn't work, because Iris had a deeper connection with Ayana. So you'll have to set that one up to lend to its credibility. But I wouldn't be opposed to the idea. ;)

Already got the first match done for a “Savior” Iris Saga.
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

User avatar
HillyHulk
Interpol Agent
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby HillyHulk » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:09 am

Random question: if I were to have a match at World's Children's Land, would I get in trouble for using the phrase "family friendly" and not "child friendly"?
8-) ... because I can.

User avatar
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff
Posts: 5349
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:47 pm
Location: Godzilla Earth
Contact:

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby KaijuX » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:50 am

HillyHulk wrote:Random question: if I were to have a match at World's Children's Land, would I get in trouble for using the phrase "family friendly" and not "child friendly"?

I don't quite get the reference... If it's a Disney thing, don't worry about it. Either or is fine.
TK's Resident Wumbo
UltimateDitto wrote:^ Ya gotta have muscles on your eyeballs!

Birdman wrote:It's actually happening, isn't it?

GVJ is finally getting a promotion.

"If you can't take the edge, that's okay." -KaijuX

User avatar
HillyHulk
Interpol Agent
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby HillyHulk » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:35 am

KaijuX wrote:
HillyHulk wrote:Random question: if I were to have a match at World's Children's Land, would I get in trouble for using the phrase "family friendly" and not "child friendly"?

I don't quite get the reference... If it's a Disney thing, don't worry about it. Either or is fine.

It was an issue with Google. Look it up, there should be an article about it.
8-) ... because I can.

User avatar
SoggyNoodles2016
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2258
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 7:37 am
Location: My parents' basement

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:58 am

….

That's uh.

Something.


Why would it have any impact on your match though?
Image

#MinillaForSmash2019

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

User avatar
HillyHulk
Interpol Agent
Posts: 473
Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby HillyHulk » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:18 am

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:….

That's uh.

Something.


Why would it have any impact on your match though?

Because of the fact I could get banned for using offensive language and so could other writers. I just wanted to get the record straight so nobody gets in trouble.
Last edited by HillyHulk on Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
8-) ... because I can.

User avatar
Birdman
Kwaidan
Posts: 6063
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:54 am
Location: guess

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Postby Birdman » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:21 am

We've used adult language in matches before and nothing has come of it.
Komenja wrote:"Rematch! Rematch! Oodako's comin' back for the title!"


https://vk.com/video224433251_166145954

Image


Return to “K.W.C. (Kaiju War Chronicles)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests