The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: The K.W.C. General Discussion Thread

Post by KaijuX »

No extra Godzilla needed. Shin will be sufficient. Or should I say... Reiwa. :twisted:
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

Then again, we do have the KWCE, where I can at least use Showa Godzilla instead of Heisei if I want to write something where Godzilla is the hero.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

KaijuX wrote:No extra Godzilla needed. Shin will be sufficient. Or should I say... Reiwa. :twisted:
so like is every Shin match gonna be named Godzilla (Reiwa) vs insert monster here?

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

No more Godzillas.

we have too many.

You want more, there's the KWCE.

RIP Evan.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:No more Godzillas.

we have too many.
...We have two. Three, if you include Shin.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:No more Godzillas.

we have too many.
...We have two. Three, if you include Shin.
Exactly, and if we can have five Ghidorahs, why not five Godzillas?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

Four if you include SpaceGodzilla, five if you count jr.

Bam! Wish granted.
Last edited by UltimateDitto on Sun Jul 21, 2019 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Moth
G-Grasper

Post by Moth »

That's a reach but ok. Not like Earth or Showa would be interesting.
Chris55 wrote: Godzilla: Green bikini edition
Major sssspielberg! wrote: Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:24 am Yeah, I saw The Room thinking it would be fun and got stuck behind a guy yelling "EAT HIS ASS" the entire movie. It was awful.
Jomei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:13 pm It sounds like Yamazaki has delivered the Extra Large KINO Pie with extra Gojironi.

:Mothra61: sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler :Mothra61:

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

tyrantgoji wrote:so like is every Shin match gonna be named Godzilla (Reiwa) vs insert monster here?
Yup. Though it's more than fine to call him "Shin Godzilla" in the matches themselves, the Combatants Statistics will acknowledge him as Godzilla (Reiwa), as that is his official designation.

As for the Godzillas... We don't need anymore. We got 4 core Godzillas (Heisei, Legendary, Shin, Junior) and a lot of Godzilla-influenced kaiju (SpaceGodzilla, Orga, the Mechagodzillas, etc.). Heck, Fake Godzilla can perform a lot of Showa Godzilla's combat feats and Kiryu can go berserk and act like G'54, so that can carry over as 6 Godzillas if you want to view it from that lens.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Yeah theres enough Godzilla themed monsters as is. Would it be cool to see Ghost and GMK? Well yeah....but in the process you also are ignoring other monsters who need more love. the KWCE has almost every Godzilla ever plus every other monster ever.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

KaijuX wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:so like is every Shin match gonna be named Godzilla (Reiwa) vs insert monster here?
Yup. Though it's more than fine to call him "Shin Godzilla" in the matches themselves, the Combatants Statistics will acknowledge him as Godzilla (Reiwa), as that is his official designation.

As for the Godzillas... We don't need anymore. We got 4 core Godzillas (Heisei, Legendary, Shin, Junior) and a lot of Godzilla-influenced kaiju (SpaceGodzilla, Orga, the Mechagodzillas, etc.). Heck, Fake Godzilla can perform a lot of Showa Godzilla's combat feats and Kiryu can go berserk and act like G'54, so that can carry over as 6 Godzillas if you want to view it from that lens.
The main reason why I want to see either these two getting in is because they’re both ghost Kaijus. Ok, maybe not so much on GMK, but he does carry out a vengeful and pretty sadistic nature to his character. While Ghost, in terms of his powers, makes him feel like a very unique Kaiju that makes him standout from other Godzillas or anyone else.

But thats just me, after having to rewatch GMK back at G-Fest and went from calling it decent to loving it.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

What is the estimate for how long King Ghidorah (Heisei) will stick around before he is retired? The kwcc said Daigoro and Goliath should be retired at the end of the year, does the same go for Heisei?
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

UltimateDitto wrote:What is the estimate for how long King Ghidorah (Heisei) will stick around before he is retired? The kwcc said Daigoro and Goliath should be retired at the end of the year, does the same go for Heisei?
that's what i remember them saying,all of them would retire by years end. Mothra won't retire till early next year.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

One question thats a bit off topic and this is something that my lad Raptorcyclone brings up at times, do you think we should update Godzilla (Legendary) by adding “Armor Hide” in the list of powers?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

soulgodzilla wrote:One question thats a bit off topic and this is something that my lad Raptorcyclone brings up at times, do you think we should update Godzilla (Legendary) by adding “Armor Hide” in the list of powers?
honestly,yeah. it's been described as one of his powers before so it counts.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

tyrantgoji wrote:
soulgodzilla wrote:One question thats a bit off topic and this is something that my lad Raptorcyclone brings up at times, do you think we should update Godzilla (Legendary) by adding “Armor Hide” in the list of powers?
honestly,yeah. it's been described as one of his powers before so it counts.
And thats like another good difference between Heisei, like Heisei could just heal up while Legendary could just tank through most attacks that might not be able to draw blood.
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

Nagoda
Futurian

Post by Nagoda »

Oh yeah, since this is KWC Related, thought I should mention that someone made a Tierlist of the KWC Roster. I know Greyshot and some others have already made theirs so I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone else would do with it. https://tiermaker.com/categories/animal ... ter-121671
A reminder to watch Chouseishin Gransazers.
_______
A semi-talented Chibi who is always tired.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Seeing the new guys at the bottom is kinda cold tbh. i know it's probably just because we haven't seen them yet and thus can't infer how good they are but still.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

UltimateDitto wrote:What is the estimate for how long King Ghidorah (Heisei) will stick around before he is retired? The kwcc said Daigoro and Goliath should be retired at the end of the year, does the same go for Heisei?
Daigoro, Goliath, and Heisei Ghidorah *should* be retired by the year's end--but even then, no guarantee. Mothra Heisei is supposed to enter retirement come early next year.
I don't really think that's a needed update. You can just write him like that. I don't think it's hard to imagine LP Goji as an armored creature.

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

LP Godzilla has an armored hide, but I agree that doesn’t really need to be listed as a power. It’d be like listing “Has a Shell” for Gamera or “Metal Armor” for Utsuno.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.