Speculating the final opponent for Godzillasaurus

For comments, discussion and further information regarding the site's K.W.C. section found in the Articles.
fanofstuff
Monsterland Worker

Speculating the final opponent for Godzillasaurus

Post by fanofstuff »

So it's no secret that Godzillasaurus is about to get retired, but whenever something is about to be retired from a fictional fight series, they always go out on their back. So I ask, who do you believe will be the fighter who basically takes out Godzillasurus from the KWC?

At first, I thought King Kong would be the obvious choice given how iconic "King Kong vs Godzilla" is, plus killing dinosaurs is basically Kong's job. But, without giving too much away, let's just say match 223 kind of put the kibosh on that theory. So right now, I'm guessing it's instead going to be Anguirus. Makes a nice reference to "Godzilla Raids Again", it has plenty of potential to showcase Anguirus' capabilities and it seems like the perfect way to cap off Godzillasaurus' KWC career.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Re: Speculating the final opponent for Godzillasaurus

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Godzillasaurus' last opponent will be whichever monster(s) is featured in his final match.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

While it's up to Greyshot to decide on what the final match is going to be, given that Harley and I wrote two Gsaurus matches together... Well, I can only guess that at least one of them is going to be the capping off point for Gsaurus in a VERY unexpected way. :) Can't say more, though!
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

Godzillasaurus vs. Dragonzord.

You know it's true.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

Is this thread really necessary?
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

Gojifan2005
Ronin

Post by Gojifan2005 »

Kong,the slayer of dinos.

GodzillavsJason
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsJason »

Gojifan2005 wrote:Dong, the slayer of dinos and women.
Fixed that for you. :P
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, and Red vs Blue!

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

Bagan

In all seriousness, I feel like a great final match would be Godzillasaurus vs Godzilla. What better way to close out a career with than a battle with one of the main monsters of the KWC and your supercharged form? Either that or let Godzillasaurus get his rematch with Gorosaurus.
Personally, I don't care who the final opponent is. As long as Godzillasaurus goes out on a high note, I'm happy.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RIP Evan.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Bagan
Dang.
Spoiler:
My brother and I were putting together a match set in ancient times with Godzillasaurus and Bagan, it's been on the backburner for almost 3 years...... Too late to submit with Godzillasaurus, but we've been aware of his retirement for a while. I still really need to get on that.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Can I be Godzillasaurus’ final opponent ?
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:Can I be Godzillasaurus’ final opponent ?
Sure thing! Only if you're Toho verified material. :P
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

I think his final opponent will obviously be Minilla. It'll be one sided though since Godzillasaurus would obviously lose :P .

In all seriousness though, I think his final opponent would be whoever replaces him. Shin, Animu Godzilla, or Minilla are likely candidates.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

soulgodzilla
Futurian

Post by soulgodzilla »

GodzillavsZilla wrote:I think his final opponent will obviously be Minilla. It'll be one sided though since Godzillasaurus would obviously lose :P .

In all seriousness though, I think his final opponent would be whoever replaces him. Shin, Animu Godzilla, or Minilla are likely candidates.
No Millennium?
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
Godzilla!
And Godzookie....

“Yeah, I’m done...” - Raptorcyclone after being introduced to the Godzilla Power Hour intro.

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

^ Not to say there won't be Millennium reps, but it's just more "in general" lmao. :P

Pair of kings.

GodzillavsZilla
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GodzillavsZilla »

soulgodzilla wrote:
GodzillavsZilla wrote:I think his final opponent will obviously be Minilla. It'll be one sided though since Godzillasaurus would obviously lose :P .

No Millennium?
They all got killed by Minilla.
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:
On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.
Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

I never once thought his final opponent would be whoever replaces him. Yeah it’ll be AnimeZilla or Shin then, they’re the only candidates right?
#slatternking

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

No one expects the Showa Inquisition!
Last edited by MoarCrossovers on Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Birdman wrote:No one expects the Showa Inquisition!
Probably because Pacific Rim jaegars have a better chance at getting in than Showa Godzilla does. :lol:
#slatternking

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Damn, I had planned on doing a Godzillasaurus vs Zilla fight, but I procrastinated way too much on that little project.

If Godzillasaurus is to have a final opponent, then I'd say have him fight Godzilla. It's only fitting.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Coobzilla03
EDF Instructor

Post by Coobzilla03 »

All in favor of it being Showa Godzilla say 'I'!

Anyways, it'll probably be Heisei Godzilla... however that would work.
Resized Image