April Fools Day

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
ZillaMaster91
G-Grasper

April Fools Day

Post by ZillaMaster91 »

What kind of pranks will you guys pull off today?

Since it's already April 1st here on Guam, I went ahead and did mine. Since I am single (and have been since the 8th Grade), I put up a "In A Relationship" status on Facebook. Thankfully my college classmates don't know much about my personal life and many of my friends live overseas (I moved around a lot in my teen years). I'll keep that up for the rest of the day and by tonight, I'll go single again and blame it on a huge ass argument about something nerdy.

Sure it's cheesy, dumb, and non-extravagant, but I got to make do.

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Re: April Fools Day

Post by Showa Gyaos »

I don't pull pranks on April Fools Day, because my pranks are so obvious.
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.
Kong is Ness and Skull Island is apart of Undertale.

Gib money.

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I don't like April Fool's Day. My childhood had characters been humiliated to the point of tears by April Fool's, and I just don't like the idea of it. Period.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Julia Bristow
EDF Instructor

Post by Julia Bristow »

Know what I hate about April Fool's day? The joke that someone pulls on you when they say "You got something on your shirt" and zip finger flicks your shirt chest & past your nose
All Movie snobs can just f off IMO

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

Sydney Aradi wrote:Know what I hate about April Fool's day? The joke that someone pulls on you when they say "You got something on your shirt" and zip finger flicks your shirt chest & past your nose
My reaction is to always wipe whatever it is off my shirt without looking down. :lol:
ScrumpBump wrote:
BARAGONBREH wrote:What a crap "theory". It's a great time to be alive though, I guess. Buy yourself a MacBook, spout some BS and post it on YouTube and you can make a buncha money.

Gib money.

Crocodile
Gotengo Officer

Post by Crocodile »

I wrote a long text pretending to ask my friend Adrienne out, she laughed.
Tik Tock, Tik Tock

Riders > Ponies

DeadpoolsbetterThanU
JXSDF Technician

Post by DeadpoolsbetterThanU »

Sydney Aradi wrote:Know what I hate about April Fool's day? The joke that someone pulls on you when they say "You got something on your shirt" and zip finger flicks your shirt chest & past your nose
I tell them next time they do that they're gonna lose the finger. Usually works.

This is one of those years where I forgot it was April Fools Day. I had to learn it from you guys. I usually don't do much, hell, I don't even pull pranks. The one in my family who usually pulls pranks is TitanoGoji.
CHIMICHANGA!!!
Spirit Ghidorah 2010 wrote:Nothing says AMURIKA like cars, explosives, guns, hot chicks, and tons of money being spent on it.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

^Yeah I am curious what the website gag will be. My favorite past jokes (Of all time) were Lego Halo and the Epic KWC fight last year. Of couse my best joke had to be when I wrote April on my Mom's head, Fool on my sisters, and let the hilarity comense.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

GojiFan
Gotengo Officer

Post by GojiFan »

Last year one of my friends decided to joke about him transferring to University of Miami. I threw it back in his face by telling everyone he was going to Miami, China. The explanation was because he wanted to be a gymnast (he is about 6 feet tall and 260 pounds; ex-football player). I and several others then harassed him all day and posted videos and pictures of Chinese food, music, people, cars, places, etc on his facebook. About halfway through the day he just got super pissed and admitted he wasn't going anywhere.
Legionmaster wrote:You can't counter-seduce, women can shut down their libido at will. It's scary fast too. You'll have to do the man version: punch her in the face.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Wow Tohokingdom's staff is going to get rich fast. I mean just look at all of those ads.
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

Showa Gyaos
Keizer

Post by Showa Gyaos »

"March 32." :lol:
ScrumpBump wrote:

Gib money.

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

TheSecondComing wrote:

Coincidentally enough, that's my favorite gag.
I did that 6 times today. :D
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Must say the April fools joke for Tohokingdom today may not be as monumental as years past but it still gives a solid laugh. Good job to the toon guys for putting that masterpiece together.
—Epsilon

Jahgee
Gotengo Officer

Post by Jahgee »

I got Living Corpse on here once by saying I broke my leg for April Fools :lol:
One of Toho Kingdom's 2 resident NASCAR fans
There was a time where I was Admin

20th Century Boy
Futurian

Post by 20th Century Boy »

I always fall for that for some reason! X(

Actually, I always fall for every joke, prank, or lie that's pulled on me, April Fool's Day or not. This year, however, I'm going to avoid being fooled. I already have a head start by knowing that today is April 1. Usually, I'm unaware.

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

I'm still mad that I didn't get my Goji Berries. Dammit Chris!
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple

gvamp
Xilien Halfling

Post by gvamp »

I don't do pranks on April 1st.

IGN had a great one iPlay the new video game console from apple.
Proud owner of a Xbox Series X, Switch OLED and PS5.

PC Specs
CPU: Intel i9 10900k, Motherboard: MSI Gaming Carbon Wi-Fi, Case: Corsair 4000D airflow, RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32GB (16GBx2), GPU: Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Vision, Storage: WD SN750 1TB, Mouse and Keyboard: Logitech G502 Lightspeed Mouse and Logitech G905 Keyboard.

Legionmaster
Xilien Halfling

Post by Legionmaster »

Cimmerian Dragon wrote:I am going to invite someone on a hot date, then set them on fire.
Pssh. That's child's play.

I'm going to get fake engaged with a female friend, plan a big expensive June wedding, fake get her pregnant, and then, when we're standing at the altar, stab her in the fake baby bump. After I'm arrested, the court case will eventually begin. When the judge asks how I plead, I will reply, "I plead...APRIL FOOLS!" It will be the best prank ever.

And then I'll probably be in for-real court for wasting police resources.
bleep bloop

Starsteam
Keizer

Post by Starsteam »

I pleaded with my Ex girlfriend to get back together,
I made some silly Lucky Star gifs on a horror blog
And I'm watching the 'April Fool's Day' remake, which is turning out to be a horrible joke on myself.

tymon
Futurian

Post by tymon »

Me to my girlfriend: "So babe...I can't move to Santa Fe with you. I'm going to school in California this fall like originally planned"
"I knew something was up-"
"APRIL FOOLS"
JAGzilla wrote:And then there was The Giant Condor. He...seemed very dedicated to what he was doing?