Private Messagings?

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.

Private Messagings?

Postby godzilla's#1latino » Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:10 am

How often do people co-communicate on the Private Messaging? Because I love co-communicating my fellow Great G fans. How often do you use your Privates?
godzilla's#1latino
Ronin
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:27 am

Re: Private Messagings?

Postby Primevalgodzilla V2 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:15 am

I'm not sure if the wording of the last sentence was deliberate....

Its not very useful for actual commuicating per se (you use AIM and MSN for that) due to its capita, obviously. You can't really keep chatting with only 50 messages.
I am the alienated, the ridiculed, the despised. No need to praise my name. No need to envy my body. I am the shadow under the radiance of heroic spirits. Birthed of the darkness of glorious legend. And so, I hate, I resent. Nourished by the sighs of the people precipitated within the darkness, people that curse the light.
Image

Primevalgodzilla V2
Chief Medical Officer

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 3947
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:59 pm
Location: Quintessa

Re: Private Messagings?

Postby godzilla's#1latino » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:26 am

Oh so Godzilla fans talk together through those? Is there a group I can join for those?
godzilla's#1latino
Ronin
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:27 am

Re: Private Messagings?

Postby godzilla's#1latino » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:03 am

It's just, I'm 9, and I try to find a place where I can talk to other Great G fans.
Edit: please no bannd me, please! If you do please make so the ban lifts when I no longer under age!
Edit: I actually 19 I just hispanish so I thought say I was younger make me s more appealing to other Great G fans :g2k: :twisted: :g2k:
godzilla's#1latino
Ronin
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:27 am

Re: Private Messagings?

Postby Kubo » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:00 am

....moving on, I use pm's quite a bit. Mainly when I talk to others about my writing or when if feel like talking to Saw.
meow.

Kubo
dogefighter

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter
 
Posts: 10092
Team: derp
Joined: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:33 pm
Location: outta sight!

Re: Private Messagings?

Postby Alucard » Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:43 am

King Caesar wrote:....moving on, I use pm's quite a bit. Mainly when I talk to others about my writing or when if feel like talking to Saw.


You sent me a video. I'm watching you.
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:
wataru wrote:It's not huge and it's white.


LIKE YO DICK!

Alucard
E.S.P.Spy

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 4405
Favourite Kaiju: Spacegodzilla
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Re: Private Messagings?

Postby Gorosaurus Rex » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:28 pm

Primevalgodzilla V2 wrote:I'm not sure if the wording of the last sentence was deliberate....



Glad I'm not the only one that noticed that.
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:And Godzilla isn't Pixar. The latter deals with children. The former deals with adults who behave like children.
User avatar
Gorosaurus Rex
G-Force Lieutenant
 
Posts: 2974
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: The Savage Land

Re: Private Messagings?

Postby Gorosaurus Rex » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:42 pm

New users don't always have avatars. If I remember right tenup still doesnt have one.
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:And Godzilla isn't Pixar. The latter deals with children. The former deals with adults who behave like children.
User avatar
Gorosaurus Rex
G-Force Lieutenant
 
Posts: 2974
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:53 pm
Location: The Savage Land

Re: Private Messagings?

Postby Alucard » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:43 pm

^ He had an avatar of Speedy Gonzalez.

^^Yeah I noticed that also. But is he worthy enough to be in the banned user
list?
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:
wataru wrote:It's not huge and it's white.


LIKE YO DICK!

Alucard
E.S.P.Spy

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 4405
Favourite Kaiju: Spacegodzilla
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Re: Private Messagings?

Postby SmogMonster » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:45 pm

I hope he's banned. Id rather not hear any more about his little soap adventures.
SmogMonster
Yojimbo
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Re: Private Messagings?

Postby Living Corpse » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:46 pm

kikomia wrote: But is he worthy enough to be in the banned user
list?


Maybe not right away but eventually if he keeps this up. He sent me a PM called "Sorry" for some reason. No clue why since we haven't said a word to each other. Like at all.

=/
Image

Chris55 wrote:King Kong could fling his poop SO FAST, you'd think it was a beam!


Beef Bigshot wrote:I guess its used to make the kaiju look more alien and creepy to the audience. Also its like visual sex to the viewer


Janjira54 wrote:I believe this is the first time we've ever seen Godzilla having genitals. Christ, the things this site makes me say...

Living Corpse
Seatopian Demigod

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 17847
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Re: Private Messagings?

Postby Alucard » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:48 pm

Living Corpse wrote:
kikomia wrote: But is he worthy enough to be in the banned user
list?


Maybe not right away but eventually if he keeps this up. He sent me a PM called "Sorry" for some reason. No clue why since we haven't said a word to each other. Like at all.

=/


He sent me a PM also.
godzilla's#1latino wrote:Im sorry if sound harsh! Truce? What you up too?
I have no idea what this is.
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:
wataru wrote:It's not huge and it's white.


LIKE YO DICK!

Alucard
E.S.P.Spy

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 4405
Favourite Kaiju: Spacegodzilla
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Re: Private Messagings?

Postby HayesAJones » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:50 pm

Am I the only one that finds it extremely asshole-ish to put all these PMs out here? They're PRIVATE messages, and no matter how stupid they are, shouldn't be tossed out to the rest of us. That's just a dick move.
ImageImageImage Image
Avid G-fan, MSTie & brony, as well as animated & monster movie buff and resident Sneasel maniac.
Check out TITAN WORLD: http://hayesajones.deviantart.com/gallery/43527328, my in-progress kaiju story!
User avatar
HayesAJones
The Sharp Claw Member
 
Posts: 8573
Team: Team Sneasel
Favourite Kaiju: Anguirus
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:19 pm
Location: Somewhere deep inside my own imagination

Re: Private Messagings?

Postby Superrex » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:51 pm

Legion1979 wrote:Didn't he say he was 9?

Well,he said it was a typo,but I guess the admins thought he was.
Give Zilla a chance.

Probably the unluckiest guy in the Shadow Arena
Shadow Arena History:
Wins:7
Defeats:8
Chris55 wrote:
wisper15 wrote:I sucks donkey dick.


"He's really bad at it too!"

-The donkey
User avatar
Superrex
That guy who never really posts much anymore
 
Posts: 1003
Team: Zilla
Favourite Kaiju: Zilla, GMK Goji
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:57 pm
Location: Rock Island...Worst name for a city.

Re: Private Messagings?

Postby Alucard » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:53 pm

HayesAJones wrote:Am I the only one that finds it extremely asshole-ish to put all these PMs out here? They're PRIVATE messages, and no matter how stupid they are, shouldn't be tossed out to the rest of us. That's just a dick move.


I can't read this seriously while looking at your avatar. And putting out Private Messages help.
SuperSaiyan4Godzilla wrote:
wataru wrote:It's not huge and it's white.


LIKE YO DICK!

Alucard
E.S.P.Spy

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 4405
Favourite Kaiju: Spacegodzilla
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:36 pm

Re: Private Messagings?

Postby HayesAJones » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Just doesn't sit right with me.
ImageImageImage Image
Avid G-fan, MSTie & brony, as well as animated & monster movie buff and resident Sneasel maniac.
Check out TITAN WORLD: http://hayesajones.deviantart.com/gallery/43527328, my in-progress kaiju story!
User avatar
HayesAJones
The Sharp Claw Member
 
Posts: 8573
Team: Team Sneasel
Favourite Kaiju: Anguirus
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:19 pm
Location: Somewhere deep inside my own imagination

Re: Private Messagings?

Postby Living Corpse » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:10 pm

HayesAJones wrote:Am I the only one that finds it extremely asshole-ish to put all these PMs out here? They're PRIVATE messages, and no matter how stupid they are, shouldn't be tossed out to the rest of us. That's just a dick move.


I didn't even read it dude. I just saw who sent it, read the title and said "what the..?", shrugged and then threw it out.
Image

Chris55 wrote:King Kong could fling his poop SO FAST, you'd think it was a beam!


Beef Bigshot wrote:I guess its used to make the kaiju look more alien and creepy to the audience. Also its like visual sex to the viewer


Janjira54 wrote:I believe this is the first time we've ever seen Godzilla having genitals. Christ, the things this site makes me say...

Living Corpse
Seatopian Demigod

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 17847
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:32 pm

Re: Private Messagings?

Postby Shadow » Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:56 pm

godzilla's#1latino wrote: How often do you use your Privates?


Every now and then, got to keep them strong for the ladies... wait...

I don't PM other members barely at all, I'd like to chat with others via PMs but not many people know me.
Half as long, twice as bright.
ImageImage
Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

Shadow
Mothras Lover

Geiger Counter
 
Posts: 5214
Team: Rogue Titan Squad
Favourite Kaiju: Mechagodzilla 1974
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 8:32 am
Location: Inside Mt. Fuji

Re: Private Messagings?

Postby CaptainStarbird » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:02 pm

Shadow wrote:
godzilla's#1latino wrote: How often do you use your Privates?


Every now and then, got to keep them strong for the ladies... wait...

I don't PM other members barely at all, I'd like to chat with others via PMs but not many people know me.


I PM a lot with other users, and leave the option open for others and I enjoy it, I like having some of the back and forths you can't always have in a thread. You and I PM a lot as of now, and it's always nice to have those one on one discussions with fellow TKers.
TK's resident foul-mouthed, knife collecting, Eastern European culture and Medieval Architecture Enthusiast, X-Files fan and Castlevania fan.
"Истина где-то там"
"The power of the skreeonks compel you."
Image

CaptainStarbird
Magnificent Bastard

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter
 
Posts: 17618
Team: Night Watch(Ночной Дозор)
Favourite Kaiju: An honest politician, I mean Mecha-Godzilla! Yeah....
Joined: Sun May 19, 2013 6:22 pm
Location: Having a curse because it's a horrible night.

Re: Private Messagings?

Postby kiryu42red » Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:01 pm

why is there a topic for this?

to the topic: i learned a little bit more about pacific rim through a bunch of private messages
User avatar
kiryu42red
Interpol Agent
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Mon May 13, 2013 1:10 pm
Location: in a yellow submarine, inside godzilla's stomach.


Return to Comments, Suggestions, Submissions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users