Sightings Thread

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.

Sightings Thread

Postby TheSecondComing » Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Didn't find one of these, but I figured since the Sightings section of the main site is pretty much the busiest one these days, there should be a topic.

I was watching the brand new episode of 30 Rock tonight where a lawyer was talking to Tracy Jordan and accused him of running a front that has done nothing to prevent Godzilla attacks in the United States. Tracy responded "if anything, I've increased the likelihood!"

So yeah, if you see other Godzilla mentions you can put them in here and somebody can write them up for the main site. Power of teamwork!
TheSecondComing
G-Force Lieutenant

Re: Sightings Thread

Postby Zilla103192 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:38 pm

TheSecondComing wrote:Didn't find one of these, but I figured since the Sightings section of the main site is pretty much the busiest one these days, there should be a topic.

I was watching the brand new episode of 30 Rock tonight where a lawyer was talking to Tracy Jordan and accused him of running a front that has done nothing to prevent Godzilla attacks in the United States. Tracy responded "if anything, I've increased the likelihood!"

So yeah, if you see other Godzilla mentions you can put them in here and somebody can write them up for the main site. Power of teamwork!

Miles prefers sightings to be emailed to him, rather then posted in the forums.

We use to do it this way though.
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

Zilla103192
Freelance Artist

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Favourite Kaiju: Rodan

Postby Lain Of The Wired » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:25 am

Well, Miles is gone now, who should I PM my sighting to?
RedZillaKing wrote:Welcome to Toho Kingdom new members. My name is Alien Hulk... BUT YOU MAY CALL ME GOD.

Lain Of The Wired
Computer Virus

Geiger Counter

Favourite Kaiju: Godzilla (2014)

Postby MrGameguycolor » Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Lain Of The Wired wrote:Well, Miles is gone now, who should I PM my sighting to?

Arbok?
Originally known as TourettesGigan.

A guy named Peter who is part guy, part game
But 100% Mecha Kaiju Monster

Fear me, for I am MattG

JUDGMENT!!!

SMASH HYPE!

MrGameguycolor
G-Force Lieutenant

Geiger Counter

Favourite Kaiju: Gigan & Baragon

Postby Jomei » Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:59 pm

Non Non Biyori episode 9: remarkable facsimile of Bullmark Baragon chilling on the shelf.

Killer with the beat, I know killers in the street
♪(´ε` )

ふT
 わI
 ふM
 わE
(\˳˘ ɜ˘)˳ ♬♪♫
With the steel that'll make you feel like Chinchilla in the heat

ふわふわTIME ♫꒰・‿・๑꒱ ふわふわTIME ꒰˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩๑꒱♡ ふわふわTIME ٩꒰ ´ᆺ`꒱۶ ふわふわTIME ٩꒰๑ ´∇`๑꒱۶ ふわふわTIME ٩꒰ ˘ ³˘꒱۶~♡ ふわふわTIME ♪( ´θ`)ノ ふわふわTIME ♪~(´ε` )

Jomei
adMinyastrator

Geiger Counter

Team: SOS団
Favourite Kaiju: ___George W. Bush___

Postby Lain Of The Wired » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:31 pm

In the Bob's Burger's "An Indecent Thanksgiving Proposal" episode, there is a pretty major My Neighbor Totoro reference.

And here's a video of the whole scene. (Sorry for the crappy quality)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5USniU_tgBs
RedZillaKing wrote:Welcome to Toho Kingdom new members. My name is Alien Hulk... BUT YOU MAY CALL ME GOD.

Lain Of The Wired
Computer Virus

Geiger Counter

Favourite Kaiju: Godzilla (2014)

Postby Giga Kaiju » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Well, I have not one but TWO references I have found in the course of some time.

1.- In the Anime, CardCaptor Sakura. In episode 15, Sakura is angry about some things going on and when his older brother calls her about her moody behavior (and even calls her "Kaiju"), she looks at her with anger and King Ghidorah's Heisei roar can be heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE-vECqJPMM

(Around 5:00 starts the scene of what I mean)

2.- In anime, Highschool DxD. In an Ova of it, the main characters fight a monster with some familiar feats of our favorite botanical kaiju of the Godzilla series, It even has two forms:

And

Unstoppable Fury , Unthinkable Power , Unbreakable Will.

tymon wrote:Man, it really makes me laugh when I remember that all this drama is centered around a fictional, giant atomic monster. Damn you, Godzilla!

Giga Kaiju
Black Dragon Emperor

Geiger Counter

Postby Beef Bigshot » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:41 pm

Highschool DxD

no.....that series......does it even have a plot? other than the you know what scenes
THIS THREAD JUST GOT BEEFED
RedZillaKing wrote:What the f***?? Three this is even worse than the hopelessly one sided Gwangi versus MX thread. What is Gwangi, a lamb to be sacrificed for everyone's sick amusement?

Beef Bigshot
Monster Of Monsters!

Mirror Counter

Favourite Kaiju: King Ghidorah

Postby Giga Kaiju » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:17 pm

Sort of...

Aside from the *gulps* Ecchi scenes. The battles, story (There is a war involving Angels, Fallen Angels and Demons), creatures and funny scenes are great.
Unstoppable Fury , Unthinkable Power , Unbreakable Will.

tymon wrote:Man, it really makes me laugh when I remember that all this drama is centered around a fictional, giant atomic monster. Damn you, Godzilla!

Giga Kaiju
Black Dragon Emperor

Geiger Counter

Postby LegendZilla » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:43 am

For the longest time, why was the site staff so infatuated with this section? I remember 2010-2011. Where every other part of the site was almost completely neglected.

LegendZilla
G-Grasper

Geiger Counter

Return to Comments, Suggestions, Submissions