Why can't we post introductions?

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.

Re: Why can't we post introductions?

Postby Hedorah » Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Wataru = Secret Brony

It's why he's always trying to bash it, to cover up the fact he loves it.
#1 DEXTER FAN ON TK!


Godzilla 2000 wrote:tl;dr is just l33tsp34k for "you talk too damn much."

I wrote:skreeonk the Dave the isn't footings happen
User avatar
Hedorah
Kwaidan
 
Posts: 6347
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Somewhere ruining the Godzilla name

Re: Why can't we post introductions?

Postby KaneLocke » Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:56 pm

Hedorah wrote:Wataru = Secret Brony

It's why he's always trying to bash it, to cover up the fact he loves it.

Despite the fact that his post sums up what basically every intro thread on the forums would deteriorate into.
Proud father, husband, and son.

http://www.gofundme.com/three-families#
User avatar
KaneLocke
EDF Soldier
 
Posts: 3062
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:42 pm
Location: LV-1204

Re: Why can't we post introductions?

Postby Hedorah » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:19 am

KaneLocke wrote:
Hedorah wrote:Wataru = Secret Brony

It's why he's always trying to bash it, to cover up the fact he loves it.

Despite the fact that his post sums up what basically every intro thread on the forums would deteriorate into.


Yeah basically Wataru did hit the nail on the head
#1 DEXTER FAN ON TK!


Godzilla 2000 wrote:tl;dr is just l33tsp34k for "you talk too damn much."

I wrote:skreeonk the Dave the isn't footings happen
User avatar
Hedorah
Kwaidan
 
Posts: 6347
Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:31 pm
Location: Somewhere ruining the Godzilla name

Previous

Return to Comments, Suggestions, Submissions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users