April Fool’s Day 2020

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
UltramanGoji

April Fool’s Day 2020

Post by UltramanGoji »

Yearly April Fool’s Day appreciation thread time.

I think the old newspaper idea is pretty cute. I like the little comic strips. Reminds me a lot of old G-FAN issues. Nice work, guys.

Gigantis
Sazer

Re: April Fool’s Day 2020

Post by Gigantis »

I'm just glad they didn't overdo it and made half the forum hate them this time.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

tyrantgoji wrote:I'm just glad they didn't overdo it and made half the forum hate them this time.
Like how? Making certain people mods? ;)
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Gigantis
Sazer

Post by Gigantis »

Maritonic wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:I'm just glad they didn't overdo it and made half the forum hate them this time.
Oh no you becoming a mod was awesome! I mean like how the Sheriff overstayed his welcome (an April Fools joke should stay on that day alone) and the unrightful banning of some members who really didn't do anything.

A guy who randomly stumbled upon this place one day, invested much too much time into it, and now appears to be stuck here for all eternity..and strangely enough, i do not regret it!

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

tyrantgoji wrote:
Maritonic wrote:
Oh no you becoming a mod was awesome! I mean like how the Sheriff overstayed his welcome (an April Fools joke should stay on that day alone) and the unrightful banning of some members who really didn't do anything.
I know lol, I was joking. Yeah this year is certainly much more laid back.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

The main site’s jokes are always fun, same with this year. Nice peek into the super early years of the fandom as well.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

Maritonic wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
Maritonic wrote:
I know lol, I was joking. Yeah this year is certainly much more laid back.
Secret behind the scenes history of TK April Fool's 2020
Last edited by ROMG4 on Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

Rody
Xilien Halfling

Post by Rody »

Heh, I like it. I was thrown for a moment until I remembered the date.
Honestly, it actually looks nice!

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

Certainly better than the Sheriff and the problems that caused.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

God i miss the Sheriff.
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

G-Matt
Futurian

Post by G-Matt »

Changing the whole front page was something I didn't see coming. Nicely done newspaper style!
G2000 wrote:Rebuild of Evangelion 3.0 + 1.0: You Did (Not) Expect Godzilla, Did You