Godzilla King Of The Monsters Toho Kingdom Avatars.

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Godzilla King Of The Monsters Toho Kingdom Avatars.

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

The new trailer JUST dropped and I thought we were in major need of official TK G2 avatars to show our appreciation to Mike and the team (who do lurk this site), so I gathered the best shots I could find for the higher ups to convert and add to the avatar roster.

Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:00 am, edited 9 times in total.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: Godzilla King Of The Monsters Toho Kingdom Avatars.

Post by SpaceG92 »

Noted! Tried fitting them in today's downtime - but...shared bandwidth. Couldn't upload them in time.

Just a heads up, some of these - like the below, won't convert well into Avatars.
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4902/462 ... b6b6_o.jpg

Wide angle >

Added in 2 minutes 23 seconds:
Other note. Need to do City on Edge of Battle... and probably reconvert the other avatars into better quality. The list grows I guess...

Added in 2 days 37 minutes 55 seconds:
Small update, still working on getting them done and...looking okay. Dunno how VEGA made his look so good.

Mr_Goji_and_Watch
EDF Instructor

Post by Mr_Goji_and_Watch »

You'd probably be better off using the textless posters so you don't have to worry about fitting in the text.
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'm glad to be a fake fan.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Mr_Goji_and_Watch wrote:You'd probably be better off using the textless posters so you don't have to worry about fitting in the text.
I kinda like the text :2

Even still, they are going to be horribly cropped roughly the same.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Spoiler:

Added in 31 minutes 42 seconds:

Added in 4 hours 6 minutes 17 seconds:
Added in 1 hour 48 minutes 48 seconds:
SpaceG92 wrote:Just a heads up, some of these - like the below, won't convert well into Avatars.
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4902/462 ... b6b6_o.jpg
Wide angle >
Is there no way to crop em so that they’ll convert? I imagined that wide shot of Ghidorah and Godzilla facing off would be turned into two separate avatars for example.
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Spoiler tagging for space save
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

Spuro
Keizer

Post by Spuro »

-scrolls past really quickly-

For those of us that are trying to avoid being spoiled by the trailers could we please wait until after the movie? Just as a small curtesy.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Kaiju-King42 wrote:-scrolls past really quickly-

For those of us that are trying to avoid being spoiled by the trailers could we please wait until after the movie? Just as a small curtesy.
Not really, I mean, just stay out of this thread, and the avatar gallery I guess :lol:

No one should be alienated just because a small minority is avoiding everything, might as well just stay off the internet if you’re gonna do that

The next update I’m posting to this thread will be full of trailer shots, just a heads up to avoid you “spoiling” anything for yourself
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#slatternking

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

I hope cropping is an option because I think that’s all it’d take to make these perfect avatars, just a little editing. These should be higher quality than the ones I attached with my first post.

Spoiler:
Added in 11 days 23 hours 7 minutes 41 seconds:
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Spoiler tagging for space save
#slatternking

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Well it looks like every image I uploaded to this thread was removed…

EDIT: Nevermind, musta been a glitch
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
#slatternking