The Apostrophe ' Error

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

The Apostrophe ' Error

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

So I’ve noticed this going on for awhile now, with it just now happening to me today, when copying text that involves an apostrophe and pasting it here, the text glitches up, replacing the apostrophes with “'”.

As an example, “Godzilla’s Revenge” would become “Godzilla's Revenge”.

It’s quite annoying.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: The Apostrophe ' Error

Post by SpaceG92 »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:So I’ve noticed this going on for awhile now, with it just now happening to me today, when copying text that involves an apostrophe and pasting it here, the text glitches up, replacing the apostrophes with “'”.

As an example, “Godzilla’s Revenge” would become “Godzilla's Revenge”.

It’s quite annoying.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Monsters_Attack
All Monsters Attack, released in Japan as Gojira-Minira-Gabara: Ōru Kaijū Daishingeki is a ... States in the winter of 1971 by Maron Films as Godzilla's Revenge, where it was paired up nationwide on a double bill with Night of the Big Heat.

Work's fine for me o.O

Wonder if it's the browser your using. I know I had an error similar using Discord once or twice and it was Discord being dumb. I'd personally purge the cache and try again.
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JAGzilla
Sazer

Post by JAGzilla »

I used to get this stupid thing pretty often, but haven't seen it in a while, now. *shrug* It probably does have something to do with browser or maybe connection speed.
"Stop wars and no more accidents. I guess that's all I can ask." -Akio

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

I get this from time to time as well.