Lost Password to old account.

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
gzillafan16
Ronin

Lost Password to old account.

Post by gzillafan16 »

Hi, this isn't my actual main account, I just made this account due to being locked out of my old one. My real account is gzillafan17, however I lost my password, I've tried resetting my password, but it says an account with my credentials doesn't exist, but when I tried to make a new account it said that the email and username were being used. I've tried contacting some admins and staff, but I never got a response. I finally decided to make a new account to try to get some help. I don't know if I will be able to get my old account back, but if not I would like to at least know for sure. Thanks for any help.
Formerly known as gzillafan17.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: Lost Password to old account.

Post by SpaceG92 »

gzillafan16 wrote:Hi, this isn't my actual main account, I just made this account due to being locked out of my old one. My real account is gzillafan17, however I lost my password, I've tried resetting my password, but it says an account with my credentials doesn't exist, but when I tried to make a new account it said that the email and username were being used. I've tried contacting some admins and staff, but I never got a response. I finally decided to make a new account to try to get some help. I don't know if I will be able to get my old account back, but if not I would like to at least know for sure. Thanks for any help.
Hello Gzillafan,

As to why you never got a PM response back, the PM service right now is kinda kapoot. As for resetting your password. I can help you with that.

As a security measure however - I would require you to send me an email with the email tied to your gzillafan17 account. We will go from there :D

gzillafan16
Ronin

Post by gzillafan16 »

SpaceG92 wrote: Hello Gzillafan,

As to why you never got a PM response back, the PM service right now is kinda kapoot. As for resetting your password. I can help you with that.

As a security measure however - I would require you to send me an email with the email tied to your gzillafan17 account. We will go from there :D
Ok thanks, how would I go about sending you an email?

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

gzillafan16 wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote: Hello Gzillafan,

Ok thanks, how would I go about sending you an email?
VERY simple!

Click my profile and from there mouse over the "send email" :)

Added in 2 days 12 hours 28 minutes :
gzillafan16 wrote:H---.
Quoting for bump.

I still have yet to receive an email in my inbox (ironically enough, a lot of new spam). Just wanting a confirmation.

gzillafan16
Ronin

Post by gzillafan16 »

SpaceG92 wrote: VERY simple!

Quoting for bump.

I still have yet to receive an email in my inbox (ironically enough, a lot of new spam). Just wanting a confirmation.
I apologize for the delay in my response. I don't know if i'm missing something right in my face or i'm doing something wrong, but I don't see the option to email you.
Last edited by gzillafan16 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

gzillafan16 wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote: VERY simple!

Quoting for bump.

I apologize for the delay in my response. I don't know if i'm missing something right in my face or i'm doing something wrong, but I don't see the option to email you.
It's all good -

The option can be either viewed from the "Contact" button under the user poster near the avatar or by going to the user profile, and finding the "email" button. Note, that it'll open a blank page (unless you have a program that handles web emails) but it'll have my email in the url. Just be sure to remove the mailto:.

gzillafan16
Ronin

Post by gzillafan16 »

I apologize, but maybe it might be better to wait from PM's to be back up, I'm not sure why, but I just can't seem to find your email.
Last edited by gzillafan16 on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

gzillafan16 wrote:I apologize, but maybe it might be better to wait from PM's to be back up, I'm not sure why, but I just can't seem to find your email.
Lol - noted.

I don't know when everything will be restored but hopefully it'll be soon - assuming this flu goes away anytime soon.