Forum Avatar/Compose PM - White Page Error

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Forum Avatar/Compose PM - White Page Error

Post by Zarm »

Hooray! Thank you, Arbok! (And thank you for speking up, GigaGoji!
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

UltimateDitto
EDF Instructor

Post by UltimateDitto »

GigaGoji wrote:Holy crap. Even I didn't think they were related aside from the fact that they both showed white pages :lol:

Thanks!
Thanks for bringing it up! :D
"There's no respect for Legendary Godzilla on this site. None. Bemular? Really?" - Juan, 2019

Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses
I ♡ Image

ROMG4
G-Grasper

Post by ROMG4 »

Praise Arbok and GigaGoji!

They saved the day!

Never forget tadpole :g2k:
Cinematic Kaiju wrote:"...And you keep still because you think that maybe his visual acuity is based on movement like T-Rex - he'll lose you if you don't move. But no, not Godzilla. You stare at him, and he just stares right back."
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:00 amI'm sowey, I didn't mean it uMu

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Thank you so much!!!
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos