Forum Update: 7/17/2017

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
SpaceG92
Keizer

Forum Update: 7/17/2017

Post by SpaceG92 »

>Added "Forum Board Announcements"

You should be seeing this now actually, the big red box atop the forum. This is a dismissable (can be hidden) board wide announcement. The purpose of this is to announce forum maintenance times in advance as well as anything else that needs to be displayed that is of importance, such as updates on new features as well as a forum wide bump for announcements if the need be.

Be sure to keep an eye on it!
>Added "Godzilla 2016" as a new avatar gallery
->Added 5 new avatars to the gallery

>Added 1 new Shin Godzilla avatar to "Concept Art" avatar gallery
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Re: Forum Update: 7/17/2017

Post by Zarm »

If dismissed (I just did, before this question occurred to me), will it re-appear upon new login, the next time an update is posted there, never at all...?

And if dismissed, is there a way to re-open it?
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:
The grace of God is a greater gift than we can truly fathom; undeserved mercy is a kindness humbling in its sheer scope.

The Zone Fighter campaign is complete, with all episodes subtitled! PM me if you need a link location.

Maranatha!

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Zarm wrote:If dismissed (I just did, before this question occurred to me), will it re-appear upon new login, the next time an update is posted there, never at all...?
The announcement will show back up upon and update or a refresh of the message.
Zarm wrote:And if dismissed, is there a way to re-open it?
Sadly no, but some this is a blessing ;)

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Nice man! Looks good, and now people can't claim they don't read the updates :lol:
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Greyshot151 wrote:Nice man! Looks good, and now people can't claim they don't read the updates :lol:
Tankies! I should bump the announcement once a week to make sure ;)

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Nice! And yay Shin avatars!! Thank you!
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos