Okay, so...

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
BlueGojira
Yin-Yang Master

Okay, so...

Postby BlueGojira » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 am

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26793

I've already PM'd SpaceG and GodzillavsJason about this, sorry if I'm pestering you guys.

Can this thread be locked? It technically counts as spam and sexual content, and the user appears to be a bot or a troll.
SoleMan wrote:I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Futurian

Re: Okay, so...

Postby GodzillavsRayquaza » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:53 am

Give them time, today apparently just happened to be the day every mod and admin had other stuff to do.
King of the Monsters wrote:You guys, this Godzilla was clearly the next GINO from the point its silhouette was revealed on that poster and it wasn't just the Heisei Godzilla. Any true fan would feel the same way.

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Man, I can't believe this series that started as a condemnation of nuclear weapons, Cold War arm races and called for humanity coming together MIGHT DARE TO BE (le gasp) political

BlueGojira
Yin-Yang Master

Postby BlueGojira » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:04 am

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Give them time, today apparently just happened to be the day every mod and admin had other stuff to do.

Well, that's inconvenient..
SoleMan wrote:I feel like with his passing, it finally lays the era of Godzilla to rest. No more are there guys in rubber suits, no more are there fun, silly, kid-friendly Godzillas, no more are the days when you could make out in the back row with your sweetheart and your kid brother could be in the front, eyes glued to the screen. Instead we're left with the gritty, cold world of Hollywood and apocalyptic visions of nightmare creatures.

Zarm
E.S.P.Spy

Postby Zarm » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:39 am

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Give them time, today apparently just happened to be the day every mod and admin had other stuff to do.

Yeah, I was kind of wondering about that...
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

Winner of the last-ever(?) TK Fantasy Match tournament.

#ProLife

The Zone Fighter campaign is funded and complete, with translations in progress! PM me if you want to be part of the Facebook updates group.

Maranatha!

GodzillavsRayquaza
Futurian

Postby GodzillavsRayquaza » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:51 am

The thread's gone, but FrincesVer is still here.
King of the Monsters wrote:You guys, this Godzilla was clearly the next GINO from the point its silhouette was revealed on that poster and it wasn't just the Heisei Godzilla. Any true fan would feel the same way.

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:Man, I can't believe this series that started as a condemnation of nuclear weapons, Cold War arm races and called for humanity coming together MIGHT DARE TO BE (le gasp) political

SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Postby SpaceG92 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:03 am

Taken care of - both thread, and users. Knowing bots, they'll be back.

I apologize for the/any inconvenience/disruption this has caused. I would like to thank the mod staff along with the user base for their part in reporting and addressing the problem. :)

Good way to start a day, right? :lol:

MechaGoji Bro7503
E.S.P.Spy

Postby MechaGoji Bro7503 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:14 am

That was wierd and random.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

Dv-218 wrote:This is so sad, Alexa play "Bio-Wars".

Dr. Professor wrote:If I had a dollar for every "SAVE MOTHRA" joke, I'd be able to buy Legendary Pictures, renew the license for Godzilla, acquire the rights to the rest of the Toho monsters, and make a Godzilla film that totally bombs without even putting a dent in my bank account.

"Wake the fruck up Godzilla, we got a city to burn." - Goro Maki, 2016.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Postby Lain Of The Wired » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:39 am

BlueGojira wrote:a bot or a troll.

:eh:
Its obviously not a troll...
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

BlueGojira
Yin-Yang Master

Postby BlueGojira » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:10 pm

Lain Of The Wired wrote:
BlueGojira wrote:a bot or a troll.

:eh:
Its obviously not a troll...

The whole reason there's a "No Spamming" rule is because people can spam the same message again and again. This user also appears to talk in fluent English without text lIkE ThiS.

Either way, it doesn't matter whether it is a troll or bot since it was just taken care of.

Return to “Comments, Suggestions and Submissions”