Forum Discussion: General Toy Forum

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.

General Toy Forum?

Yes
89%
No
11%

Total votes: 19

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Forum Discussion: General Toy Forum

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

Alright, we've gotten messages from users in the past about some of the toys being posted in the Toho Toy Section not really being Toho related (though usually it's Tokusatsu related). I've been kicking around the idea of making a new forum to deal with this issue. Now, I've had some concerns about this. I'm a bit worried that if we make a General Toy Forum that there won't be much discussion or most discussion would just go back to Toho Toy Forum even if it doesn't really belong there. Frankly, I don't really want to make a new forum if there isn't going to be a lot of activity in it. Arbok doesn't want the Toho Toy Section to change or removed or whatever. It'll stay no matter what happens.

So, I want to hear your thoughts. Do you feel that we need a general toy forum to discuss non-Toho toys? Are people really that bothered that we have a few toy threads that are loosely connected to Toho at best in the Toho Toy Forum? Do you have any other suggestions?
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: Forum Discussion: General Toy Forum

Post by SpaceG92 »

FiguArts, Chogokin, Pacific Rim - all in a Toho sub-forum does grind my --- something fierce.

Not against it. I vote for it.

Speaking of, I edited in a poll :P Because >

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

GodEmperorGabara wrote:So, I want to hear your thoughts. Do you feel that we need a general toy forum to discuss non-Toho toys?

I'm 100% in favor of this idea! My answer is YES
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

7/2.

After a month of being open. Not the best poll results but hey -

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

So...is this still happening, or what?
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:So...is this still happening, or what?
I would say yes and add it now - but with only 14 total votes i'm skeptical.

This sub-forum really doesn't get the feedback it had a few years ago. I n general with poll threads I'd really hate to do things based on a pool of 14 votes. Then again, that's not my fault only 14 people voted after xx months :s

I'll remind Derzerb and it'll probably be added shortly - as well as threads being mass moved :P