A "Introduce Yourself" Subfourm

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
LukidonU
Ronin

A "Introduce Yourself" Subfourm

Postby LukidonU » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:55 am

Hello, I Am New Here And Right Now Im Excited To Interact With Everyone, But I Want To Introduce Myself. So I Think It Will Be Very Fitting If We Can Introduce Ourselves. And If There Is A Introduce Yourself Thread, Well, Whoops.
Store In Countless Museums And Trapped In What She Calls Hell, Is This The End For Her Hallow Soul?
Poppy's Night, A FNaF Fanfic And Oh Yeah, Remember Godzilla Vigor? He He.. :twisted:

MechaGoji Bro7503
E.S.P.Spy

Re: A "Introduce Yourself" Subfourm

Postby MechaGoji Bro7503 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:18 am

Hi welcome to TK! Yeah there is already a thread like this in the "General Discussion" forum thing.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

Dv-218 wrote:This is so sad, Alexa play "Bio-Wars".

Dr. Professor wrote:If I had a dollar for every "SAVE MOTHRA" joke, I'd be able to buy Legendary Pictures, renew the license for Godzilla, acquire the rights to the rest of the Toho monsters, and make a Godzilla film that totally bombs without even putting a dent in my bank account.

"Wake the fruck up Godzilla, we got a city to burn." - Goro Maki, 2016.

GodzillavsJason

Re: A "Introduce Yourself" Subfourm

Postby GodzillavsJason » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:41 am

Yes, here is the thread where you can introduce yourself.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=16816&start=740
52 wins and 27 loses
TK's Number 1 Fan of Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Evil Dead, The Thing, The Goldbergs, and Red vs Blue!

NSZ wrote:Well thanks, GVJ, now I can't not picture Sal being voiced by Geoff Ramsey. :lol:

"Stop being a skreeonk and put it in my mouth!"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

"For the kids"-Adam (Funhaus of Rooster Teeth)

NSZ wrote:It's only been two goddamn days, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I already miss Al's terrible puns.

Return to “Comments, Suggestions and Submissions”