So I'm banned from the fan fics? Say whaaa?

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
MM Raids Again
Futurian

So I'm banned from the fan fics? Say whaaa?

Postby MM Raids Again » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:30 pm

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13543

Someone want to explain this to me? I'm rather curious. As an actual writer with a handful of stories under my belt on Deviant Art and an avid KWC writer (and upcoming KWCE writer) I find this... rather odd.
Did you miss me?

SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Re: So I'm banned from the fan fics? Say whaaa?

Postby SpaceG92 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:38 pm

MM Raids Again wrote:http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13543

Someone want to explain this to me? I'm rather curious. As an actual writer with a handful of stories under my belt on Deviant Art and an avid KWC writer (and upcoming KWCE writer) I find this... rather odd.

From what I could dig up;
19) Banned Members: Members who have ignored a great deal of these rules many times and hold no regard to reform/change will be banned from both sections. If you break this rule by posting in either sections you will be reported to the Global Mods/Admins and they will decide what your punishment shall be. Though Plagiarism/Rule 1 is a one time offense. You violate that rule and you're out. Below are the list of individual(s) that are banned from the sections.

I would have PM'd someone in the Fan Fic section about it honestly, but hopefully this gets resolved.

MM Raids Again
Futurian

Re: So I'm banned from the fan fics? Say whaaa?

Postby MM Raids Again » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:07 pm

SpaceG92 wrote:
MM Raids Again wrote:http://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13543

From what I could dig up;
19) Banned Members: Members who have ignored a great deal of these rules many times and hold no regard to reform/change will be banned from both sections. If you break this rule by posting in either sections you will be reported to the Global Mods/Admins and they will decide what your punishment shall be. Though Plagiarism/Rule 1 is a one time offense. You violate that rule and you're out. Below are the list of individual(s) that are banned from the sections.

I would have PM'd someone in the Fan Fic section about it honestly, but hopefully this gets resolved.

From what I understand, the only people with such ability to remove people from forums are green and red names, or am I mistaken?

Added in 3 hours 21 minutes 44 seconds:
Still waiting for an answer here. Tried messaging a certain moderator and no response...
Did you miss me?

Return to “Comments, Suggestions and Submissions”