The Bring Back MM And Jomei Thread (MODS. PLEASE READ BEFORE LOCKING)

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.

To Unban Or Not To UnBan (NOTE: Votes for the area "Unban Jomei/MM will be ignored No Riggs)

Poll ended at Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:26 pm

UnBan Jomei?
5%
Yay
20%
Undecided/Don't Really Care Either Way
9%
Nein
15%
UnBan MM?
2%
Yay
13%
Undecided/Don't Really Care Either Way
13%
Nein
24%

Total votes: 55

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Re: The Bring Back MM And Jomei Thread (MODS. PLEASE READ BEFORE LOCKING)

Post by g2vd »

Godzilla The King wrote:Look, banning should be permenant, though I disgree with how Jomei's was handled, they did have a reason to. Though I think the preemptive approach there was a mistake, he was likely to continue behavior that got him banned in the first place. And the moment you let even ONE back, you're opening the floodgates to a lotta bad shit.
Oh it wouldn't be like bringing back Ben Wagner and demoding everyone and giving him sole Administrative power. we would let in selective members that weren't you know Trolls or Total Complete jerks members like Tet or Jomei even Antovolod as annoying he was he should be totally eligible to be brought back.

And if any banned member tries to start trouble *Bam* Banned just like that, with hardly a impact on anything they won't raise fire and brimstone.
Godzilla

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Post by Godzilla The King »

See, that's still a faulty system in my opinion. Honestly, it's what Vega did twice and we all saw how that went. Banned is banned 90% of the time, in my opinion. I'm not saying that you're wrong but...I think second chances shoud come much later like 2 or 3 years down the line.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
gigan72 wrote:MMMMM, HEISEI
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY
UNLIKE THOSE ANOREXIC SHOWA MODELS!
CaptainStarbird wrote: "Look under your chair for a gift, it's a bitchslap!"

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

Godzilla The King wrote:See, that's still a faulty system in my opinion. Honestly, it's what Vega did twice and we all saw how that went. Banned is banned 90% of the time, in my opinion. I'm not saying that you're wrong but...I think second chances shoud come much later like 2 or 3 years down the line.
True, that would be fine on a bigger forum but...

TK is a Ghost Ship there is barely enough active people here to fill a Two Story building, we need as many members as possible to stay relvalant and not suffer the same fate AS EVERY other Kaiju forum out there as we are the last the very last bastion of Kaiju Forums.

We need activity!
Godzilla

Godzilla The King
Futurian

Well in some cases, life just happens. Not everyone has the time to come back to a Godzilla forum and I don't think bringing back banned members, most with real good reasons to be banned (though I think premature in Jomei's case), is a real answer to this problem. Sometimes things die, no need to try to prolong it miserably.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

Godzilla The King wrote:Well in some cases, life just happens. Not everyone has the time to come back to a Godzilla forum.
Actually, it's because of Facebook, Tumblr and Twitter those three especially have been killing forums everywhere regardless of fandom it's just been exceptionally bad on the Godzilla forums.

I mean Gormaru Island has thousands of people.
Godzilla The King wrote:Sometimes things die, no need to try to prolong it miserably.
N E V E R.

This forum has gone on too long and been through so many good things to die to Facebook I WILL NOT ALLOW IT. :)

I would bring back Ben Wagner if I had to do so. :lol:
Godzilla

SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated

Post by SomeknowmeasXeno »

To be fair to g2, I've not even been here a full year and even I agree with him. This place has technically been around longer than FB, right? And it's a much more interesting place imo, features aren't everything after all, it feels like a real community. Anything to keep this place going I'm down for.

Added in 53 seconds:
Hell, I'd even pay a small fee to 'keep the lights on'.
"Tonight, when the blood moon finishes rising, I will summon my brother Yuul'syqpoth into this sphere of existence, and that's absolutely fantastic."

Godzilla The King
Futurian

I don't disagree with the idea of trying to rejuvinate TK, I just find your way too flawed to work.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated

But is g2's way any more flawed than the prison system? Some prisoners do the time and they're released, banned members do their time and they're allowed back. Both have another chance, both had a chance to learn and get better. If they're not better they go back in/get banned again. But I do agree there are some who should never be allowed back.
"Tonight, when the blood moon finishes rising, I will summon my brother Yuul'syqpoth into this sphere of existence, and that's absolutely fantastic."

Godzilla The King
Futurian

That's the thing, the members he's proposing back are the ones that are permanently banned. It's not a personal thing in my case, if it was I would not even be thinking about this. I just think the rules are rules, no exceptions. You're perma-banned, end of story you're out for good. Just my opinion here.
CaptainStarbird wrote:
-fatass bodies
-big thighs
-some undersized arms
-beam spam
-a mans ass
-messed up timeline
MAKES ME HORNY

SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated

And your opinion is perfectly valid, you have a good head on your shoulders. I'm only pushing the case because of Jomei. I think MM has more than blown any 2nd chances away. I know a mod or admin is gonna come in here after I say this and repeat the previous retort regarding Jomei, but I still find his ban unjust and slightly bs. I'm not gonna argue with any of them over it personally because as the guys who keep the peace I have a little more respect for them than the average user but I am willing to throw my 2 cents into it with g2 and the others.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:I know a mod or admin is gonna come in here after I say this and repeat the previous retort regarding Jomei,
Nailed it.
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:I'm only pushing the case because of Jomei.
See below-
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote: but I still find his ban unjust and slightly bs.
So - hypothetical here. If another user got banned after the 2016 incident, for the same reason of Jomei, you know, posting forbidden content and refusing to stop and stealthy sneaking it in "joke posts" - would you seriously give a fuck? Let's be real - you wouldn't.
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:I'm not gonna argue with any of them over it -
You're doing that now.

SomeknowmeasXeno
Terminated
Terminated

SpaceG92 wrote:
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:I know a mod or admin is gonna come in here after I say this and repeat the previous retort regarding Jomei,
Nailed it.
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote:I'm only pushing the case because of Jomei.
See below-
SomeknowmeasXeno wrote: but I still find his ban unjust and slightly bs.
So - hypothetical here. If another user got banned after the 2016 incident, for the same reason of Jomei, you know, posting forbidden content and refusing to stop and stealthy sneaking it in "joke posts" - would you seriously give a fuck? Let's be real - you wouldn't.
Depends on how much I like the user and/or how much they're pushing it. Jomei seemed to be one of the nicest guys on TK and he wasn't doing anything too bad imo.

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

Jomei has stated he won't come back to this place even if he was unbanned, so don't waste your time. As for MM? I say bring him back. We need some solid entertainment around here.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

Godzilla21
Keizer

Post by Godzilla21 »

Just to add my two cents. I think the punishment should be based on the crime. In the case of Jomei, he was being a little shit about the leaked image and he knew it. He knew what was coming. Yet with that being said I don't think he deserved a permanent ban. Maybe a few months or into after Shin came out. But I think at this point he should be let back. Although from what Cast said he's not even considering it. In the case of MM, I'm not even sure what he did. He seems to be pretty active on other social media and the MZ forums so I'm sure hes fine.
SpaceG92 wrote:
<=25% joke. >=75% topic. Even then - that's pushing it.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Even if TK one day shut down, I will be the last guardian of it. I would get into arguments with myself.

Eh, I havent been here long enough to know these....creatures you guys speak of. I honestly say dont let them back, they have had their chance. If we let them all back at once, Godzilla help us all.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Let's get MM back woooo!
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

Castellan Zilla wrote:Jomei has stated he won't come back to this place even if he was unbanned, so don't waste your time. As for MM? I say bring him back. We need some solid entertainment around here.
I was just going to say this. Everyone is fighting for the return of the guy who doesn't want to come back anyway. So why bother? I know that if what happened to Jomei happened to me I wouldn't want to come back either.

And MM? Why? Considering how many times he's been banned over the years, how many times he's snuck back in to cause trouble and how he seems to thrive on trolling this board, I don't understand why people even want him back. Shit, I wouldn't be shocked if he's reading this right now and planning his next round of dupe BS.

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

Legion1979 wrote:
Castellan Zilla wrote:Jomei has stated he won't come back to this place even if he was unbanned, so don't waste your time. As for MM? I say bring him back. We need some solid entertainment around here.
I was just going to say this. Everyone is fighting for the return of the guy who doesn't want to come back anyway. So why bother? I know that if what happened to Jomei happened to me I wouldn't want to come back either.

And MM? Why? Considering how many times he's been banned over the years, how many times he's snuck back in to cause trouble and how he seems to thrive on trolling this board, I don't understand why people even want him back. Shit, I wouldn't be shocked if he's reading this right now and planning his next round of dupe BS.
Monster Master says hi...
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Zilla103192 wrote:Monster Master says hi...
Banned for being a MM dupe.

Missingno.
G-Grasper

Post by Missingno. »

Just saying, you guys act like MM or Jomei did/do not make dupes to get back here. They both have a history of doing so, and based on CZ's earlier post, Jomei has stopped doing that, but I guarantee MM has not.

Also, why don't we bring back Aktion while we are at it?
TK's resident other 1980's fan who longs for that decade's return, and severe weather fanatic.
LSD Jellyfish wrote:WOW WHAT HONOL. SO KOOR, VERY JOUZU KAWAII SOU DESU NE. AHHHH OKII CHINKO DESU KA. MMMMM CHICHI, WATSHI NO MANKO NI CHINKO O IKYUUUUUUUU
NEVER FORGET:
8-8-2015
R.I.P. Games forum
Resized ImageResized Image
The 80's----The weather!