Update Request : Chouseishin series bios

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
LegendZilla
Sazer

Update Request : Chouseishin series bios

Post by LegendZilla »

Hi there, LegendZilla here with a friendly request. Would any of you staff members of this site bother as to update/add new bios for monsters, aliens/SDF misc for the Chouseishin series (which includes Gransazers, Justirisers, Sazer X) that particular area on this websites is LONG overdue to have attention drawn to it from you folks as I am particularity fond of it.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Re: Update Request : Chouseishin series bios

Post by LamangoKaijura »

LegendZilla wrote:Hi there, LegendZilla here with a friendly request. Would any of you staff members of this site bother as to update/add new bios for monsters, aliens/SDF misc for the Chouseishin series (which includes Gransazers, Justirisers, Sazer X) that particular area on this websites is LONG overdue to have attention drawn to it from you folks as I am particularity fond of it.
Would be too hard to do. Better off letting WikiZilla do it. Since, you know, I helped.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Re: Update Request : Chouseishin series bios

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

Someone has their sights on it, IIRC. Dunno when it'll be put up though. MMmmm pizza.
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.