Update Request : Chouseishin series bios

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
LegendZilla
Kwaidan

Update Request : Chouseishin series bios

Postby LegendZilla » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:11 pm

Hi there, LegendZilla here with a friendly request. Would any of you staff members of this site bother as to update/add new bios for monsters, aliens/SDF misc for the Chouseishin series (which includes Gransazers, Justirisers, Sazer X) that particular area on this websites is LONG overdue to have attention drawn to it from you folks as I am particularity fond of it.
Formerly Kaijucole in 2006.

LamangoKaijura
EDF Soldier

Re: Update Request : Chouseishin series bios

Postby LamangoKaijura » Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:01 pm

LegendZilla wrote:Hi there, LegendZilla here with a friendly request. Would any of you staff members of this site bother as to update/add new bios for monsters, aliens/SDF misc for the Chouseishin series (which includes Gransazers, Justirisers, Sazer X) that particular area on this websites is LONG overdue to have attention drawn to it from you folks as I am particularity fond of it.

Would be too hard to do. Better off letting WikiZilla do it. Since, you know, I helped.

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Re: Update Request : Chouseishin series bios

Postby GodEmperorGabara » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:54 pm

Someone has their sights on it, IIRC. Dunno when it'll be put up though. MMmmm pizza.
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.

<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

Return to “Comments, Suggestions and Submissions”