What Happened to the Shadow Arena?

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Zilla103192
Keizer

What Happened to the Shadow Arena?

Post by Zilla103192 »

I don't explore the boards very often, and there is usually a long gap between my visits, so this might of been explained a long time ago...

But what happened to the Shadow Arena? I always enjoyed that.
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: What Happened to the Shadow Arena?

Post by SpaceG92 »

Zilla103192 wrote:I don't explore the boards very often, and there is usually a long gap between my visits, so this might of been explained a long time ago...

But what happened to the Shadow Arena? I always enjoyed that.
Whoops - sorry I didn't catch this sooner.

I believe it was removed due to user inactivity.

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

Well damn, that's a bit disappointing.
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

JVM
Xilien Halfling

Post by JVM »

Weren't the scriipts fucked up during the hackings and stuff as well?
I used to be a lot more optimistic and outgoing, believe it or not. I used to actually be passionate about this stuff.

g2vd
Xilien Halfling

Post by g2vd »

JVM wrote:Weren't the scriipts fucked up during the hackings and stuff as well?
Yes and no on the hackings the scripts being messed up is the reason why the Mirror Arena was locked as well as it's coding and scripts were removed as well.

As thanks to the forum's 6 year old coding massive problems had been building up without a coder like Vega to fix them. Anthony had to go in and purge all the coding in order to return TK to a much more stable state and release a new and improved version this unfortunately meant that all the stuff Vega added, like Rad buttons, post count and all the games were ripped to shreds and none of it remains.
Godzilla