The TK Godzilla Resurgance Leak "Incidents"

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Captain Aktion
Terminated
Terminated

Re: The TK Godzilla Resurgance Leak "Incidents"

Post by Captain Aktion »

SpaceG92 wrote:Deserving or not, hate them or love them. It should fall under the user to you know, help out and not encourage? No, this isn't about the leaks or the "bad mods" thing.

How many times do I and mods before me need to repeat myself?

STOP, RESPONDING AND FEEDING TROLLS/BLAITANT BAIT!

Report the post, ignore the user. For god sakes stop making a problem worse, that is ALL your doing in this situation. Its not a good idea and you should know better by know. This goes for everyone! You are only making yourself look bad, feeding the ego of a troll and making it harder on us to sort out the mess and much more likely for us to administer action and punishment against users. It only adds more clutter to problem.
Fair enough, but with how the attitudes have been about all this, it's a little hard to sort out who's seriously trying to have a dialogue and who's living under the bridge. Don't worry, I got his game.
http://captainaktion.tumblr.com/

This website is for noncommercial use only and is not affiliated with, or authorized or endorsed by Toho Co. Ltd.

Forum Rules and Guidelines Excerpt, Section 10:
Staff Accountability
no moderator, administrator, group moderator, forum leader, site staffer, or former member of the aforementioned groups is exempt from scrutiny

Failure by members or ex-members of leadership to avoid such activity may result in termination.

Know The Score

1tisoygoji
Gotengo Officer

Post by 1tisoygoji »

How MM has lasted this long confuses me. :lol:

Godzilla2016
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Godzilla2016 »

1tisoygoji wrote:How MM has lasted this long confuses me. :lol:
I've lasted A LOT longer than the Games Forum.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Godzilla2016 wrote:HI DOORMATT!
You know what you did.
1tisoygoji wrote:How MM has lasted this long confuses me. :lol:
Thank you for reading my post above/last page :# . Makes me happy....

With that...and my I started my post 6 posts above. Going to look and prune and well, dish through what is warning worthy or not.