The Commonly Asked Questions Thread

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Re: The Commonly Asked Questions Thread

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

*wrong thread*

Destorogoji
G-Grasper

Post by Destorogoji »

If there's a recent comic book (released in April) but already has a preview with kind of a "spoiler", Can I post that page from the preview?
Last edited by Destorogoji on Mon May 22, 2017 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Here's my Instagram, I post photos of my figures, customs and sometimes other stuff:
https://www.instagram.com/buruno.98/

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Destorogoji wrote:If there's a recent comic book (released in June) but already has a preview with kind of a "spoiler", Can I post that page from the preview?
Sure! There is nothing wrong with that.

You should just be considerate of others not wanting spoilers and place the image along with any other spoiler content within a Spoiler tag;

Code: Select all

[Spoiler][/Spoiler]
You don't have too, but in order to not receive massive spoiler posting flak, I would ;)

Destorogoji
G-Grasper

Post by Destorogoji »

Oh, thank you! I was so worried since I already have a warning, I don't want to screw anything again.
Here's my Instagram, I post photos of my figures, customs and sometimes other stuff:
https://www.instagram.com/buruno.98/

MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

How to get different skins?

Post by MikeSTZillak »

I am just wondering how can i change the forum skin?
Resized Image
#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

Komenja
Interpol Agent

Re: How to get different skins?

Post by Komenja »

Go to the User Control Panel, and find the tab that says "Board Preferences." In the list of options you'll see "My Board Style", just look through that drop down list, select whatever sounds cool and then go down and hit Submit. Refresh the page and BLAMMO! New look.

MikeSTZillak
JXSDF Technician

Re: How to get different skins?

Post by MikeSTZillak »

Komenja wrote:Go to the User Control Panel, and find the tab that says "Board Preferences." In the list of options you'll see "My Board Style", just look through that drop down list, select whatever sounds cool and then go down and hit Submit. Refresh the page and BLAMMO! New look.
Thank You!
Resized Image
#IStandwithVic
#Pro-Life

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

So MM Raids Again and Jomie have been released from ban probation- is there anyone else getting a second chance?
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:So MM Raids Again and Jomie have been released from ban probation- is there anyone else getting a second chance?
It all depends on how much they are willing to pay me.

It could be a possibility in the future. Could...

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

SpaceG92 wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:So MM Raids Again and Jomie have been released from ban probation- is there anyone else getting a second chance?
It all depends on how much they are willing to pay me.
I knew it was about money! :huge:
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

I guess I should post this here,

Q: Why does it say the boards are closed?
SpaceG92 wrote:Generally, I will be announcing any maintenance or board closures via the announcement feature and that should be displayed on top of the page (assuming I remember to set the announcement to "all" :ninja:"). However, starting 7/22/2017, the Tohokingdom Forums will be going down for maintenance at the end of each week ( Saturday) at round ~@10:00pm PST. These should only last for no more then 15 minutes, however that is subject to change and this will normally be reflected in announcement.
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moogabunga
EDF Instructor

Post by Moogabunga »

How do you embed tweets?

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Moogabunga wrote:How do you embed tweets?
Not an option.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

UltramanGoji wrote:
Moogabunga wrote:How do you embed tweets?
Not an option.
+1

As UltramanGoji mentioned, you cannot embed tweets. You can link to the tweet directly via a URL or you can just print screen the tweet, upload it to a hosting service and slap it in an [img] tag :P

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

Is there a limit to how old of a thread I can revive, if I have something constructive to say?

Also, I know this is a stupid one, but how do you use the search bar, I can never seem to pull up anything in it.
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

gzillafan17 wrote:Is there a limit to how old of a thread I can revive, if I have something constructive to say?
Don't think so.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

gzillafan17 wrote:Is there a limit to how old of a thread I can revive, if I have something constructive to say?
As long as the thread isn't a joke thread and your post is constructive - feel free to necro anytime :P
gzillafan17 wrote:Also, I know this is a stupid one, but how do you use the search bar, I can never seem to pull up anything in it.
The search bar can be sensitive and moody. I recommend using the "Advance Search" and narrowing it down by sub-forum. Otherwise, it's just a normal search tool. Type in what you are looking for.

gzillafan17
G-Force Personnel

Post by gzillafan17 »

SpaceG92 wrote: As long as the thread isn't a joke thread and your post is constructive - feel free to necro anytime :P

The search bar can be sensitive and moody. I recommend using the "Advance Search" and narrowing it down by sub-forum. Otherwise, it's just a normal search tool. Type in what you are looking for.
UltramanGoji wrote: Don't think so.
Ok Thanks for that.
It's not a lake; it's an ocean. - Alan Wake

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

Edit: Nevermind.
Last edited by GodzillavsRayquaza on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:Edit: Nevermind.
I didn't even respond, but somehow - I willed the answer, whatever it was. Mission Accomplished!
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.