The Commonly Asked Questions Thread

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Re: The Commonly Asked Questions Thread

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

I don't know where to properly bitch about this at, but...
http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzilla54.htm
Whoever typed this fucked up, the villagers weren't running to the top of the hill on Odo island to flee, they're carrying pitchforks and weapons to FIGHT Godzilla, not run away from him
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:I don't know where to properly bitch about this at, but...
http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/godzilla54.htm
Whoever typed this fucked up, the villagers weren't running to the top of the hill on Odo island to flee, they're carrying pitchforks and weapons to FIGHT Godzilla, not run away from him
Send a revision/notice to Anthony or GigaBowser of the error via PM or email.

The Octopus
G-Grasper

Post by The Octopus »

I'm probably posting in the wrong forum but I'm just curious as to why I have to log in every time I come to this site. (Once a day)? Up until a few weeks ago I would always be logged in. Now every time I come to this site I have to log in. Why is this happening. I even check mark "remember me".

Mr_Goji_and_Watch
EDF Instructor

Post by Mr_Goji_and_Watch »

Where was this recorded from?
Moogabunga wrote:Ive said it before and I'll gladly say it again, this is going to be the best Godzilla film ever and more importantly, its going to be the film that truly makes Godzilla mainstream (and cool)
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:I'm glad to be a fake fan.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Shhh! The Octopus wrote:I'm probably posting in the wrong forum but I'm just curious as to why I have to log in every time I come to this site. (Once a day)? Up until a few weeks ago I would always be logged in. Now every time I come to this site I have to log in. Why is this happening. I even check mark "remember me".
Gah! I apologize for the late response. You're not the only one having these issues, someone I regularly talk to has this as well. Try checking your browser settings to save and store cookies and password information. I know some browsers flush all that data out once your close to browser.

I personally never had this problem - having logged in on Chrome, IE7(?), Firefox and Mobile Chrome.

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

How do you put pictures/gif in your sig? I'm looking to put a gif of Eva 01 during the Dummy System incident during Eva 2.22 in my sig.
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

Dawsbfiremind
EDF Instructor

Post by Dawsbfiremind »

Kaijunator wrote:How do you put pictures/gif in your sig? I'm looking to put a gif of Eva 01 during the Dummy System incident during Eva 2.22 in my sig.
Above the space where you type there's the "Img" button. Copy your picture and paste it (the url will appear) between the [img]and%20the[/img].
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer
With skills like this......I wonder too.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.
TK drinking game official rules.
https://www.tohokingdom.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1564587

Kaijunator
Xilien Halfling

Post by Kaijunator »

Dawsbfiremind wrote:
Kaijunator wrote:How do you put pictures/gif in your sig? I'm looking to put a gif of Eva 01 during the Dummy System incident during Eva 2.22 in my sig.
Above the space where you type there's the "Img" button. Copy your picture and paste it (the url will appear) between the [img]and%20the[/img].
That doesn't work. I've tried that before and tried again just now.

EDIT: Got it. Now I can see Eva 01 being awesome anytime I want!
If you have digital copy codes for movies you want to give away, I'll gladly take them! :)
Dillyziller wrote:Evangelion 4.0: This is (not) a joke

It opens with Shinji, Asuka, and Rei walking along the lifeless, red earth. Suddenly the ground begins to shake.
Godzilla bursts from the ground, killing the 3 pilots. Godzilla will then battle his newest opponent...
parental issues.
TitanoGoji16 wrote:"Do you think C-Rex and FeMUTO could make sweet love down by the fire and give birth to Gabara?"
Best song ever.
YouTube!

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

It just confuses me why the following aren't on the site.
Spoiler:
  • The Complete Go! Godman!
    Go! Greenman!
    Megaloman
    Warrior of Love! Rainbowman!
    Assault! Human!
    Complete monsters from Hannah Barbera Godzilla
    Complete Monsters from Godzilla the Animated Series
    Go! Ushiwaka Kotaro!
    Gimme Gimme Octopus
    Warrior of Light! Diamond Eye!
    Flying Saucer War! Bankid
    Kawaii Jenny
    He of the Sun
    Godzilla Island
    The Gransazers
    The Justirisers
    Super Fleet Sazer-X
"BUT LAMANGO, THOSE ARE SHIT SHOWS" BS. They're Toho shows.
Assault Human maybe the only difficult one, to find, since it's recordings were burnt in a fire, but hey, Godzilla Wiki found them, with my help. Hell, almost all of these are near completion on the Godzilla Wiki. If you guys need help with these, I can help out. The only one I don't have access to is Megaloman, :/. And yes, I sat through Kawaii Jenny.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

GodEmperorGabara
The Modfather
The Modfather

Post by GodEmperorGabara »

LamangoKaijura wrote:It just confuses me why the following aren't on the site.
Assault Human maybe the only difficult one, to find, since it's recordings were burnt in a fire, but hey, Godzilla Wiki found them, with my help. Hell, almost all of these are near completion on the Godzilla Wiki. If you guys need help with these, I can help out. The only one I don't have access to is Megaloman, :/. And yes, I sat through Kawaii Jenny.
Isn't Toho suppose to start putting out the ChouSeiShin shows (Gransazers, Justirisers, and Sazer X) on blu ray? Seems like it'd be the perfect opportunity to do stats/put more detailed info about those shows on the Main Site or any other Tokusatsu-related site if they are.
I hate you eternally now Derzerb, I hope you know this.
<3

Made a Discord server, feel free to message me if you're interested.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

GodEmperorGabara wrote:
LamangoKaijura wrote:It just confuses me why the following aren't on the site.
Isn't Toho suppose to start putting out the ChouSeiShin shows (Gransazers, Justirisers, and Sazer X) on blu ray? Seems like it'd be the perfect opportunity to do stats/put more detailed info about those shows on the Main Site or any other Tokusatsu-related site if they are.
Don't tease me bro, I'm salivating at the thought of my boy Riseross in glorious HD. :freak:
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Will we ever get proper Shin Godzilla avatar pics?
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Will we ever get proper Shin Godzilla avatar pics?
When more avatar stock material gets released, I'll whip up some. Until then -

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

SpaceG92 wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Will we ever get proper Shin Godzilla avatar pics?
When more avatar stock material gets released, I'll whip up some. Until then -
Oh okay thanks.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Destorogoji
G-Grasper

Post by Destorogoji »

Is it okay to post in older threads? I revived a few threads already and nobody said anything, but I want to be sure.
Here's my Instagram, I post photos of my figures, customs and sometimes other stuff:
https://www.instagram.com/buruno.98/

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Destorogoji wrote:Is it okay to post in older threads? I revived a few threads already and nobody said anything, but I want to be sure.
NO!

-

As long as you have something constructive to revive the thread with and if it isn't just spam or a one word post, it should be fine. If you're going to necro a thread with;
This line is dead!
Then you should be worried :P

Destorogoji
G-Grasper

Post by Destorogoji »

SpaceG92 wrote:NO!

-

As long as you have something constructive to revive the thread with and if it isn't just spam or a one word post, it should be fine. If you're going to necro a thread with;
This line is dead!
Then you should be worried :P
Thank you, nothing to be worried then.
Here's my Instagram, I post photos of my figures, customs and sometimes other stuff:
https://www.instagram.com/buruno.98/

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

What, if any, are the rules on reports? I know that reporting for stupid shit like a simple disagreement is a big no, but what are some of the specific ones?
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:What, if any, are the rules on reports? I know that reporting for stupid shit like a simple disagreement is a big no, but what are some of the specific ones?
Don't abuse the reports and you should be fine :P Example, don't report a user's post and for the reason put "this guy is stupid" or "I disagree with him!".

If you feel that a disagreement is getting out of hand or starting to, you can report it with the reason "Other" and fill out the text box below as accurately as possible. At the very LEAST, a member of the moderation staff will note it and investigate further. If there is not action needed, the report will be closed or it will be followed upon if it needs to.

M.o.g.u.e.r.a14
EDF Instructor

Post by M.o.g.u.e.r.a14 »

Always: Sunset on 3rd street SHOULDN'T be in the Godzilla movie section even though Godzilla appears in the movie in a 5-Minute dream sequence.

Also, can you please put Godzilla 1998 between Godzilla Vs Destoroyah and Godzilla: 2000?
Fan of Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Sailor Moon, and Transformers.
Dezerb wrote: buenos ding dong didily dias senor.
http://i.imgur.com/PpE0DEQ.gif

Moguera14 X Sailor Moon