Radioactive Button Issues

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
three
Keizer

Radioactive Button Issues

Post by three »

Hey somebody, we're having an issue here with the button. I get a space where the button should be, and a little arrow in the bottom lefthand corner where the button's corner would end, but the button itself doesn't materialize. It's just an empty space on my screen where the button should be, and the page finishes loading. This happens now and again, but as of today: it's the 4th time in 4 days.

EDIT: For clarity's sake, it dose most certainly have to do with flash itself because I can still right - click the space and bring down the little action action bar (things like "view source, adobe settings"), but the button itself fails to load.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.

three
Keizer

Re: Radioactive Button Issues

Post by three »

gigan72 wrote:That happened to me once, but then I checked my posts and it seems someone got to it, causing to not fully load.
nope. in my case Megalon72 had it when i found it and continued to have it.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

three
Keizer

Post by three »

none. it has coincided with an increased frequency of the buttons for myself, however.

three
Keizer

Post by three »

i see. so the diagnosis is that it's just buggy.