Monster, Alien, SDF & Misc Bio Suggestions

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
MrGameguy
EDF Instructor

Monster, Alien, SDF & Misc Bio Suggestions

Post by MrGameguy »

Pretty self explanatory, though I'm kind of surprise no one made this thread before.

Anyway, I was going through the TV Monsters Bios section & I noticed that both the Hanna Barbera Godzilla & Godzooky don't have their own threads.
Originally known as TourettesGigan.

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Re: Monster, Alien, SDF & Misc Bio Suggestions

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

A majority of the tv monster bios are...lacking in in content, would e nice to have em' updated.
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

MrGameguy
EDF Instructor

Post by MrGameguy »

How about some bios for Jirass & Gomess in the Distributed section, since those monsters were made out of Godzilla suits.
Originally known as TourettesGigan.

Grimlock#1
Monsterland Worker

Post by Grimlock#1 »

When's the MUTOs' page supposed to be finished? I'm not wanting to rush whoever's working on it, I was just wondering since Godzilla (2014 Distributed)'s page is already up.

As for monster bio suggestions, I was thinking maybe the monsters who are in IDW's main series of comics (Kingdom of Monsters, Godzilla, Rulers of Earth). I think the monsters in those comics have enough material regarding them to justify giving them their own bios.
"Operator, give me the number for 911!"
Space Hunter M wrote:Ah, you and your corns. Great. When you and the MUTO meet, be sure you tell him all about your corn problems.
"MECHAGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

Grimlock#1
Monsterland Worker

Post by Grimlock#1 »

The Final wars Godzilla's bio says 'Height:100 meters and length:100 meters but what about the skreeonk tail?

Wouldn't it be 145 meters or something?
Length covers the entire monster, including the tail.
"Operator, give me the number for 911!"
Space Hunter M wrote:Ah, you and your corns. Great. When you and the MUTO meet, be sure you tell him all about your corn problems.
"MECHAGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

MUTO's bio is up, but where's Godzilla's?
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

MrGameguycolor wrote:How about some bios for Jirass & Gomess in the Distributed section, since those monsters were made out of Godzilla suits.
ya please do that(I totally dont have alterior motives for wanting this :shock: ....)
Resized Image

Monster Man
Young Farmer

Post by Monster Man »

I just want to point out that there are some monster bios that are incomplete and are pending. A few examples of this are Snowman from the Showa series, and Orochi also from the Showa series. Their history should be expanded since their history has been listed as pending since 2005! :(
The Master of Awesomeness

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Monster Man wrote:I just want to point out that there are some monster bios that are incomplete and are pending. A few examples of this are Snowman from the Showa series, and Orochi also from the Showa series. Their history should be expanded since their history has been listed as pending since 2005! :(
Oh ya that needs to be taken care of as well. Well...Arbok is busy as well as somebody and the bunch. I bet they will get to it eventually as the monster Bio section is probably one of the best features on the site.

Wish somebody would come in here and say if Gomess and Jirass could qualify for the distributed section as I really would like to know for....purposes :twisted:
Resized Image

Monster Man
Young Farmer

Post by Monster Man »

Great, I was hoping that this issue would get finished since I first discovered the site. ;)

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Replace "Atomic Ray" with Radioactive Heat ray from oral cavity.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

That's a tricky one. Unless they appeared in a series or film that Toho distributed, it might be difficult to justify their inclusion. :(
alright somebody, what do I gotta do to make this happen :lol:
Resized Image

Monster Man
Young Farmer

Post by Monster Man »

Some of the bio's histories have been added to some article but there are still some whose histories are still pending. Here's a list of some bios with pending history:
  • Dragon, Fairy (Rebirth of Mothra series), Shikigami, Goho Doji, Asura, Hell King, Mischief Demon, Hell Queen, Phoenix

Dillyziller
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Dillyziller »

For 2014 Godzilla maybe put 'tail can move at supersonic speed' as one of his powers/abilities.
^This post in sexually offensive.

ArchdukeSquidlyIII
G-Force Personnel

Post by ArchdukeSquidlyIII »

Dillyziller wrote:For 2014 Godzilla maybe put 'tail can move at supersonic speed' as one of his powers/abilities.
I feel "whip-like tail" would be more appropriate, Godzilla's tail was powerful, just not that fast.
Please refer to me as jiggy22 (or just jiggy!)

Dillyziller
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Dillyziller »

ArchdukeSquidlyIII wrote:
Dillyziller wrote:For 2014 Godzilla maybe put 'tail can move at supersonic speed' as one of his powers/abilities.
I feel "whip-like tail" would be more appropriate, Godzilla's tail was powerful, just not that fast.
According to this video his tail can move at supersonic speed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wB-OQytNwc
^This post in sexually offensive.

UltramanGoji

Post by UltramanGoji »

Monster Man wrote:Some of the bio's histories have been added to some article but there are still some whose histories are still pending. Here's a list of some bios with pending history:
  • Dragon, Fairy (Rebirth of Mothra series), Shikigami, Goho Doji, Asura, Hell King, Mischief Demon, Hell Queen, Phoenix
Considering the obscurity of those (minus Fairy), that's probably why they haven't been updated.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Dillyziller wrote:
ArchdukeSquidlyIII wrote:
According to this video his tail can move at supersonic speed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wB-OQytNwc
the guy in that calls him the "king of Zillas"

Ya he aint very trustworthy
Resized Image

Monster Man
Young Farmer

Post by Monster Man »

The bio on the 2014 Legendary Godzilla is missing several abilities. One that is mentioned in the film by Dr. Shirizawa is that Godzilla is able to absorb radiation. Another ability that is missing is Godzilla's Impenetrable Hide since it is shown on multiple points throughout the film that Godzilla can withstand any military attack upon it and even withstanding a blast from an atomic bomb at point blank range! Hopefully these issues are adjusted in order for the article to be more precise.
Beef Bigshot wrote: the guy in that calls him the "king of Zillas"

Ya he aint very trustworthy
I agree with you there. If someone is (pardon my frankness) amateurs which is why they make those kind of mistakes which is also why they should not be even mentioned as be quote "Reliable". It's a common issue that people mistake some sources as reliable so I try not to take it too seriously.