What does the Radioactive Button do?

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Noble Saber
Xilien Halfling

What does the Radioactive Button do?

Post by Noble Saber »

I remember reading a post from someone saying they found the Radioactive Button. What exactly is a Radioactive Button? And what happens when you find it? I'm assuming this button is very hard to locate.

Shadow
Futurian

Re: What does the Radioactive Button do?

Post by Shadow »

2004Zilla wrote:I remember reading a post from someone saying they found the Radioactive Button. What exactly is a Radioactive Button? And what happens when you find it? I'm assuming this button is very hard to locate.
It gives you massive hard on for one whole hour! But you might want to call your doctor it stays hard for more than three... and get the person you fucked to doctor to administer a radiation test.

But seriously, somebody gave you all you need.
Half as long, twice as bright.
Resized ImageResized Image
Greatest Advertisement of all time.
Greatest Parody Video of all time.
TK's Resident Master Crazy Narrator and Attack on Titan fan

KJ Corp
JXSDF Technician

Post by KJ Corp »

2004Zilla wrote:I remember reading a post from someone saying they found the Radioactive Button. What exactly is a Radioactive Button? And what happens when you find it? I'm assuming this button is very hard to locate.
If you click the button more than 20 times you start mutating into weird things...

Spirit Ghidorah 2010
Xilien Halfling

Post by Spirit Ghidorah 2010 »

KJ Corp wrote:
If you click the button more than 20 times you start mutating into weird things...
Well, that would explain the glowing.

Among other things.
He/him/his

#Pro-Choice #ACAB #TransRights #BlackLivesMatter #vaccinate #EatTheRich #TheSatanicTemple