- 1. Offensive Posting/Usernames/Profiles/Avatars/Signatures
Posts, usernames, profiles, avatars, or signatures of an offensive nature are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Using vulgar, or sexually explicit language
- Using race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, sexual preference, or gender as a means of insult
- Using threatening, or harassing language
- Posting or requesting links to material from pornographic, obscene, or offensive web sites
2. Flaming and Trolling
Posts clearly insulting board members, individually or as a group, are not allowed.
Posts intended solely to annoy or offend other users are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Provoking other users to respond with flames
- Posting false information as fact in an attempt to start an argument
Posts that are clearly intended only to increase one’s post count without any, or almost no, content are not permitted. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Large blank or almost content-free posts (example: “Yes”)
- Topics created solely with the intention to just introduce yourself to the boards
- Topics created solely with the intention to announce your permanent leave
- Posts created solely with the intention of "arm chair moderating" (example, a normal user just stating: "This is in the wrong forum" - please use the report feature instead)
- Topics only containing a link
- Creating threads that feature a topic without adding any substance, for example presenting a topic on a movie without your opinion, interesting facts or a question related to it
4. Disruptive Posting
Posts that disrupt the forums for other users, intentionally or not, are prohibited. This includes, but is not limited, to:
- Topic titles that are intentionally vague, or off topic, that are used to attract users
- "Bumping" older topics (making posts with only the intention of moving the topic back to the top)
- Using the forums to announce or incite a "war" with the users of another forum
- Posting topics with more than four !/? marks in the title
- Posts entirely in any font color other than black
5. Double Posting
Double posting, two topics/posts that are identical (or near identical), is not allowed. Administrators and moderators will delete duplicate posts without warning. Due to the fact that double posting is often a result of a “bad” connection, or slow computer speed, users are rarely held accountable for double posting. However, if it is apparent that the user was intentionally double posting (example: cross posting the same topic across several boards) the user will be held accountable.
The posting of other’s content, be it pictures or information, without giving proper credit is not allowed.
7. Discussion of Illegal Activities
The discussion of illegal activities (such as bootleg movies, ROMs, MP3s, etc) is permitted at the Toho Kingdom’s forums on one condition: that the method of obtaining is not reveled. This includes store/website names, URLs, and personal contact information on trading illegal files/items. This can be done over PM’s if one so chooses, but should not be in any of the boards.
Posts asking others to break this rule are not allowed.
8. Off Topic Posting
Threads made that are in the wrong forum will be moved, sometimes without notice, and off topic posting is not encouraged by the staff as well. Also, posts made relating to politics outside of the General Forum will be removed.
Users will be banned, along with any associated accounts, for impersonating other users by creating an account with a name clearly intended to impersonate, or antagonize another member.
10. Multiple Accounts
Users aren’t allowed to post with multiple accounts. Users attempting to escape a ban, or trying to make a case that they were banned unfairly, by creating another account will be banned again. If you believe you were banned unfairly, please contact an admin to discuss your case.
Users caught attempting to escape a ban multiple times will be reported to their ISP.
Continual harassing behavior directed towards a certain individual or group with the intent of creating an intimidating, offensive, or hostile environment on the forums is prohibited.
12. Avatar Guidelines
The largest size an avatar can be is 100 (width) by 125 (height) pixel dimensions, and up to 100 kilobytes in file size. Please refrain from linking to very large pictures, in terms of file sizes and actual pixel dimensions, as the extra loading time is not needed. Also, please refrain from hot linking your avatar picture off of other sites without their permission, either from the Kingdom or another site. No one needs their bandwidth cost to go up needlessly.
If you are having trouble finding a avatar feel free to use one of the “default” ones located in the gallery which is found at the bottom of your profile.
The use of the site's dunced and banned avatars by regular users is prohibited.
13. General Image Guidelines
Any pictures posted on Toho Kingdom Forums must align with the following guidelines. Images depicting hardcore nudity, pornography, sexual paraphernalia, excessive gore, extremely violent imagery, bullying sentiment, or racist/ethnocentric content are categorically barred. Please also refrain from hot linking images off sites without their permission.
Furthermore, accounts must have made at least 25 posts before they can share images on the forums.
Consequences range, depending on the act. In general: failure to comply with these rules will result in a warning; repeat offenders will be banned.
Expect this list to be updated if any new issues should arise. The staff thanks you for your compliance with these rules.