[BACKUP!] Toy Spotlight: Gigabrain!

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Re: Toy Spotlight: Gigabrain

Post by Primevalgodzilla V2 »

That Gigan is definitely an amazing figure. But for me, the best Gigan figure will always be the Marmit Monster Heaven.
It is a simple story. There is nothing that brings me happiness. Be it believing in others or them believe in me, it did not matter.
What others called happiness simply did not bring me joy.

Captain Aktion
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Captain Aktion »

Primevalgodzilla V2 wrote:That Gigan is definitely an amazing figure. But for me, the best Gigan figure will always be the Marmit Monster Heaven.
For truth.
http://captainaktion.tumblr.com/

This website is for noncommercial use only and is not affiliated with, or authorized or endorsed by Toho Co. Ltd.

Forum Rules and Guidelines Excerpt, Section 10:
Staff Accountability
no moderator, administrator, group moderator, forum leader, site staffer, or former member of the aforementioned groups is exempt from scrutiny

Failure by members or ex-members of leadership to avoid such activity may result in termination.

Know The Score

RedZillaKing

Post by RedZillaKing »

Really? I think Pilot Ace kills their Godzillas. Hell, the MH version gives it some serious competition.

Gigan rocks though. And the Gigabrain Ghidorah is superior as well.

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

He was talking about the MMH and Gigabrain Gigans, not the GB Godzillas.
It is a simple story. There is nothing that brings me happiness. Be it believing in others or them believe in me, it did not matter.

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Snagged an awesome Gigabrain Mosugoji. On the plus side, it is IMO the best Mosugoji sculpt ever. It actually has more shades than would appear and the color scheme makes it really pops on a shelf, even with the number of red stylized figures I have. On the minsus side, it suffers from minor derpy eye syndrome, which stinks of poor QC for such an expensive figure. Still, a very awesome figure, and one of my favorite Godzillas.

Now to find Gigan and Ghidorah....

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Gigabrain Gigan!

ebirahsmeg1
Gotengo Officer

Post by ebirahsmeg1 »

This is rather old news that I missed as I haven't keep up on collecting news as of late, but just in case anyone missed it, GigaBrain is re-releasing their KG figure in Gold:

http://homepage3.nifty.com/gigabrain/

That gold KG is draw-dropping gorgeous.ImageImage. While I still believe that GB's first release of KG is by far the best paint scheme released thus far, this one is a close second...very tempting indeed.

In addition, they're releasing a metallic blue and salmon pink variant (in which the head sculpts have closed mouths):

This serves as a reminder that X-Plus will have big shoes to fill with their eventual KG figure...
GIANT CONDOR!!!!!!!! :shock:

"Someone kick me, kick me hard! We're stupid." - Corn on the cob eatin' Hippie (Godzilla vs Gigan)

Legion1979
Justiriser

Post by Legion1979 »

Another one of my threads rendered completely f@cking useless thanks to somebody. Why he's been kept around in ANY capacity is beyond me.

ebirahsmeg1
Gotengo Officer

Post by ebirahsmeg1 »

Legion1979 wrote:Another one of my threads rendered completely f@cking useless thanks to somebody. Why he's been kept around in ANY capacity is beyond me.
Agreed...pretty short-sighted (not to mention classless) decision in keeping this individual around after the clusterf*ck he needlessly caused a few weeks back. Also took away a lot of awesome photos you posted in the Marmit Appreciation thread.

Would it be alright if I re-posted some of your GigaBrain reviews and photos from the MZ board here?
GIANT CONDOR!!!!!!!! :shock:

"Someone kick me, kick me hard! We're stupid." - Corn on the cob eatin' Hippie (Godzilla vs Gigan)

KaijuAlertSystem
Gotengo Officer

Post by KaijuAlertSystem »

Man, I absolutely love the interesting colors and materials on these toys. Really fantastic. I'd love to get into collecting this branch of Godzilla merchandise, but I'm already swamped with all the other lines I collect from other franchises. If I only collected Godzilla I'd be all over this stuff.

Primevalgodzilla V2
Futurian

Like the blue Ghidorah. Would have been alot better with some highlights and if they painted the mouth though. Same for the gold.

The best variants are still the first 3 IMO.