General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
User avatar
MikeSTZillak
Interpol Agent
Posts: 414
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:57 pm
Location: THE SKREONKING ROBOT

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby MikeSTZillak » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:09 pm

Every time I clicked on a notification for the "Latest Purchases Thread", it always brings me to page 189.
NSZ wrote:CAN WE GET OFFICIAL STATEMENTS HERE?

WOULD GOD HIMSELF LIKE TO CHIME IN?


#IStandwithVic

User avatar
SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager
Posts: 8889
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:33 am
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby SpaceG92 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:04 am

MikeSTZillak wrote:Every time I clicked on a notification for the "Latest Purchases Thread", it always brings me to page 189.

General error with PHPBB in general. Normally threads start behaving weird once they creep past a certain page. Usually like 200+.

User avatar
ROMG4
Interpol Agent
Posts: 400
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:23 am
Location: Monster Island

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby ROMG4 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:28 pm

I would like to report the entire search feature

This thing has been broken since before Half Life 2 released
MM Raids Again wrote:
MandaSaurus wrote:
gridiron_kaiju wrote:
Why do you come to this thread if you’re going to be so angry and bitter?


Who's angry and bitter? I just want folks to come over to the Good Side - the Bandai Japan Vinyl Side...


Oh for God's sake.

Image

User avatar
SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager
Posts: 8889
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:33 am
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby SpaceG92 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:32 pm

ROMG4 wrote:I would like to report the entire search feature

This thing has been broken since before Half Life 2 released

Advanced search is basically the better version.

What exactly is broken with it, other then being extremely thorough, for a lack of better words.

User avatar
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4661
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:21 pm
Location: USA, East Coast
Contact:

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby Zarm » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:34 am

Sometimes it is overly thorough, sometimes it simply doesn't even find a word that you know is on the forms in multiple places. You have to wait 30 seconds before moving between pages of results.

Just to get the ball rolling. :)


Meanwhile, I'm getting a number of phantom notifications of posts, particularly from Dawsbfiremind, if it will take us off the all-important having posted in threads I am subscribed to, where no new post exists.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

The Zone Fighter campaign is funded and complete, with translations in progress! PM me if you want to be part of the Facebook updates group.

Maranatha!

User avatar
UltramanGoji
Seatopian Daikaiju
Posts: 12720
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:40 am
Location: Western New York
Contact:

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby UltramanGoji » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:43 am

Zarm wrote:Meanwhile, I'm getting a number of phantom notifications of posts, particularly from Dawsbfiremind, if it will take us off the all-important having posted in threads I am subscribed to, where no new post exists.


Dawsb went on a forced meme rampage and spammed a number of threads, the posts have been deleted.
Image

User avatar
Zarm
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4661
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:21 pm
Location: USA, East Coast
Contact:

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby Zarm » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:50 am

Ah. Okay then.
KaijuCanuck wrote:It’s part of my secret plan to create a fifth column in the US, pre-emoting our glorious conquest and the creation of the Canadian Empire, upon which the sun will consistently set after less than eight hours of daylight. :ninja:

The Zone Fighter campaign is funded and complete, with translations in progress! PM me if you want to be part of the Facebook updates group.

Maranatha!

User avatar
MikeSTZillak
Interpol Agent
Posts: 414
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:57 pm
Location: THE SKREONKING ROBOT

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby MikeSTZillak » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:18 pm

UltramanGoji wrote:
Zarm wrote:Meanwhile, I'm getting a number of phantom notifications of posts, particularly from Dawsbfiremind, if it will take us off the all-important having posted in threads I am subscribed to, where no new post exists.


Dawsb went on a forced meme rampage and spammed a number of threads, the posts have been deleted.

NSZ wrote:CAN WE GET OFFICIAL STATEMENTS HERE?

WOULD GOD HIMSELF LIKE TO CHIME IN?


#IStandwithVic


Return to “Comments, Suggestions and Submissions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests