General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
gzillafan16
Ronin
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:54 pm

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby gzillafan16 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:29 pm

Hi, this isn't my actual main account, I just made this account due to being locked out of my old one. My real account is gzillafan17, however I lost my password, I've tried resetting my password, but it says an account with my credentials doesn't exist, but when I tried to make a new account it said that the email and username were being used. I've tried contacting some admins and staff, but I never got a response. I finally decided to make a new account to try to get some help.
Formerly known as gzillafan17.

User avatar
UltimateDitto
Futurian
Posts: 1617
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 10:24 pm

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby UltimateDitto » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:10 pm

Dawsbfiremind wrote:Quick problem - every time I go to send a PM my screen goes white. Nothing restarts or anything, I just can't send PMs.

Also Happy New Year.

This, i'm trying to send a PM but i just get a blank screen. :(
*MechaGoji Bro7503's Mile high quote*

"Did you really just quote ALL of that, JUST to say you didn't know there was a Lion King end credit scene ?" - Lain of The Wired
Tournament stats: 2 wins - 3 losses

User avatar
MechaGoji Bro7503
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 4930
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:02 pm
Location: Black Hole Planet 3
Contact:

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby MechaGoji Bro7503 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:18 pm

UltimateDitto wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:Quick problem - every time I go to send a PM my screen goes white. Nothing restarts or anything, I just can't send PMs.

Also Happy New Year.

This, i'm trying to send a PM but i just get a blank screen. :(

Third, I just hope it's not making my friend think I forgot about him.
The world is very sexy, it's part of my collapse.

"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.


"I dont piss on broken ego's.....I poop them out MechaGoji Bro Seven Thousand Five Hundred and Three or Seventy Five Zero Three choose...." - goji89 (12/20/2018) aka god

User avatar
SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager
Posts: 8876
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:33 am
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby SpaceG92 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:05 pm

Well now...

So it just isn't avatars anymore...

User avatar
JAGzilla
Kwaidan
Posts: 6052
Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:45 pm
Location: Georgia

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby JAGzilla » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:49 am

I'm also unable to send PMs. I've tried it with two people so far, and just get the blank screen.
"When you're serious about having fun, it's not much fun at all!" -Calvin

User avatar
godzillafan1954
Futurian
Posts: 1943
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:43 pm
Location: Confidential.
Contact:

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby godzillafan1954 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:47 am

JAGzilla wrote:I'm also unable to send PMs. I've tried it with two people so far, and just get the blank screen.

Hopefully this matter is resolved quickly. Getting really annoying. :mad:
I don't have a signature and I never will.

User avatar
Maritonic
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5183
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:26 am
Location: UberRichNewYork

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby Maritonic » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:22 pm

Yeah, I'm having this issue as well. Been going on for a couple days now.
Resized Image

What doesn't kill me makes me Vicious

goji89 wrote:So.......are we gonna Kinkshame the skreeonking birds or what?

MandaSaurus wrote:I think a lot of you here don't exactly know what LOGIC actually means.

User avatar
SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager
Posts: 8876
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:33 am
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby SpaceG92 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:08 pm

Currently investigating the issue and I'll keep you all informed if we find the cause.

It can be something easy to fix w/o a DB reset or something critical that can take the forum down for a day and may/may not include a forum roll back. Obviously trying to ignore the latter if possible at all costs.

User avatar
GodzillaFan1990's
Keizer
Posts: 7588
Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:11 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby GodzillaFan1990's » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:11 pm

Don't know why. For every recent post I make and whenever I go on the board index page. There sometimes tends to be a / between ' and s on my username.
Last edited by GodzillaFan1990's on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager
Posts: 8876
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:33 am
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby SpaceG92 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:57 pm

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:Don't know why. For every recent post I make and whenever I go on the board index page. There sometimes tends to be a / between ' and s on my username.

That's weird - I actually have no explanation for that one.

As long as everything is fine when you post and it displays right to others when they view your username/profile.

User avatar
Dawsbfiremind
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2956
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:59 pm
Location: My writing desk

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:41 pm

Riddle me this - I just got a PM, but still can't reply. Does my computer just stink?
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer

With skills like this......I wonder too.

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.

TK drinking game official rules.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26072&start=2080#p1564587

User avatar
godzillafan1954
Futurian
Posts: 1943
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:43 pm
Location: Confidential.
Contact:

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby godzillafan1954 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:43 pm

Dawsbfiremind wrote:Riddle me this - I just got a PM, but still can't reply. Does my computer just stink?

If I may ask, who was the PM from?
I don't have a signature and I never will.

User avatar
Dawsbfiremind
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2956
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:59 pm
Location: My writing desk

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby Dawsbfiremind » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:52 pm

godzillafan1954 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:Riddle me this - I just got a PM, but still can't reply. Does my computer just stink?

If I may ask, who was the PM from?


Actually Godzilla165 sent it.

Was that offensive? You know, what I originally had written here? Sorry.
Last edited by Dawsbfiremind on Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goji89 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:People have asked me how I can want to be a writer

With skills like this......I wonder too.

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:Holy mother of Bagan we actually are stuck in limbo.

TK drinking game official rules.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=26072&start=2080#p1564587

User avatar
SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager
Posts: 8876
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:33 am
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby SpaceG92 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:47 pm

Dawsbfiremind wrote:Riddle me this - I just got a PM, but still can't reply. Does my computer just stink?

Nope - board PM system and Avatar is borked.

User avatar
Maritonic
E.S.P.Spy
Posts: 5183
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:26 am
Location: UberRichNewYork

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby Maritonic » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:01 am

SpaceG92 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:Riddle me this - I just got a PM, but still can't reply. Does my computer just stink?

Nope - board PM system and Avatar is borked.


Any progress with them?
Resized Image

What doesn't kill me makes me Vicious

goji89 wrote:So.......are we gonna Kinkshame the skreeonking birds or what?

MandaSaurus wrote:I think a lot of you here don't exactly know what LOGIC actually means.

User avatar
SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager
Posts: 8876
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:33 am
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby SpaceG92 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:30 pm

Maritonic wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote:
Dawsbfiremind wrote:Riddle me this - I just got a PM, but still can't reply. Does my computer just stink?

Nope - board PM system and Avatar is borked.


Any progress with them?

I've investigated what I can on my end. I'll see if I can ask for the Error logs (which can take a bit to send) and we'll go from there.

Image
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
TheRedKing1979
Samurai
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:55 am
Location: Casselberry, FL
Contact:

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby TheRedKing1979 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:03 pm

Hey just wanted to put this here...

Hi :D I'm wataru!!

My old account is gone, no I wasn't banned. I just stopped coming here and one day - gone.
I messaged the board, nothing.

I actually came here to mention I could not PM an admin, but I see it's mentioned above. And avatars.
Member formerly known as wataru.

Proud American. Southerner. Centrist.


Image

Godzilla vs Biollante (1989) is easily the best Godzilla movie, ever.

User avatar
SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager
Posts: 8876
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:33 am
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby SpaceG92 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:19 pm

TheRedKing1979 wrote:Hey just wanted to put this here...

Hi :D I'm wataru!!

My old account is gone, no I wasn't banned. I just stopped coming here and one day - gone.
I messaged the board, nothing.

I actually came here to mention I could not PM an admin, but I see it's mentioned above. And avatars.

Still shows your account in the database.

I can recover your old account for you and reset your password if you want. Just send me an email from the linked email on the account - since we kinda have a 1 account per user policy and such. One account has to be banned : s

WELCOME BACK THOUGH! :D
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
TheRedKing1979
Samurai
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:55 am
Location: Casselberry, FL
Contact:

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby TheRedKing1979 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:52 pm

SpaceG92 wrote:
TheRedKing1979 wrote:Hey just wanted to put this here...

Hi :D I'm wataru!!

My old account is gone, no I wasn't banned. I just stopped coming here and one day - gone.
I messaged the board, nothing.

I actually came here to mention I could not PM an admin, but I see it's mentioned above. And avatars.

Still shows your account in the database.

I can recover your old account for you and reset your password if you want. Just send me an email from the linked email on the account - since we kinda have a 1 account per user policy and such. One account has to be banned : s

WELCOME BACK THOUGH! :D



Ill need your email address. :)
Member formerly known as wataru.

Proud American. Southerner. Centrist.


Image

Godzilla vs Biollante (1989) is easily the best Godzilla movie, ever.

User avatar
SpaceG92
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager
Posts: 8876
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:33 am
Location: Southern California
Contact:

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Postby SpaceG92 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:01 pm

TheRedKing1979 wrote:
SpaceG92 wrote:
TheRedKing1979 wrote:Hey just wanted to put this here...

Hi :D I'm wataru!!

My old account is gone, no I wasn't banned. I just stopped coming here and one day - gone.
I messaged the board, nothing.

I actually came here to mention I could not PM an admin, but I see it's mentioned above. And avatars.

Still shows your account in the database.

I can recover your old account for you and reset your password if you want. Just send me an email from the linked email on the account - since we kinda have a 1 account per user policy and such. One account has to be banned : s

WELCOME BACK THOUGH! :D



Ill need your email address. :)

Click that lovely little "Contact" button under my user profile and mouse over email. It should display my email at the bottom of the browser (using chrome).
Last edited by SpaceG92 on Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Return to “Comments, Suggestions and Submissions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests