General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Re: General TohoKingdom Forum Errors and Bugs Thread

Post by godzillafan1954 »

I can't pm anyone. When I try, it takes me to a white page that says:
Forbidden

Access to this resource on the server is denied!
Edit: Problem solved.
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

SpaceG92
Keizer

Re: Somethin ain't right.

Post by SpaceG92 »

godzillafan1954 wrote:I can't pm anyone. When I try, it takes me to a white page that says:
Forbidden

Access to this resource on the server is denied!
Try sending me a test PM.

If it happens again, please provide a print screen as evidence and so I can go further.

Added in 26 minutes 17 seconds:
-and apparently the issue solved itself :P - mental note

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

Lately, I've been getting errors when trying to post, or open some topics. Randomly, it'll disconnect as if my internet's out, but if I go back a page, things will still be fine. Thinking it might have something to do with the https update, but that's just a hunch.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

GigaBowserG wrote:Lately, I've been getting errors when trying to post, or open some topics. Randomly, it'll disconnect as if my internet's out, but if I go back a page, things will still be fine. Thinking it might have something to do with the https update, but that's just a hunch.
Hmm - keep me informed if that happens and provide a screenshot if possible.

We've had similar "derps" before but i'd like to confirm if this is the same issue or something new entirely.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

SpaceG92 wrote:Hmm - keep me informed if that happens and provide a screenshot if possible.

We've had similar "derps" before but i'd like to confirm if this is the same issue or something new entirely.

Caught this later in the day. This is all it gives me, so it's not too helpful :(
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

For some reason I can't comment on the K.W.C. request thread. Everytime I do it keeps bringing me to 403 Forbidden access is denied. Is this a bug or glitch and if so is it temporary?

Edit: Nevermind, its likely temporary judging from what G54 who had the same issue but then fixed itself. Guess I just have to wait it out and if not do what SG92 said.

godzillafan1954
EDF Instructor

Post by godzillafan1954 »

GodzillaFan1990's wrote:For some reason I can't comment on the K.W.C. request thread. Everytime I do it keeps bringing me to 403 Forbidden access is denied. Is this a bug or glitch and if so is it temporary?

Edit: Nevermind, its likely temporary judging from what G54 who had the same issue but then fixed itself. Guess I just have to wait it out and if not do what SG92 said.
Oh, the issue returned. I don't know what the heck is going on, dude.
eabaker wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:31 am
Jetty_Jags wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:11 am I’d consider 2001 baragon to have some pink undertones.
I hear a distant rumbling... What's that?! It's coming from under the ground!

Oh, God! It's Baragon with Pink undertones! Can't you hear its terrifying cry?!

"Baragooooooon's comin' up, so you better get this party started!"

GodzillaFan1990's
Sazer

Post by GodzillaFan1990's »

godzillafan1954 wrote:Oh, the issue returned. I don't know what the heck is going on, dude.
Well as I said. More likely then not, it'll probably fix itself like it did with you but worse case scenario, I'll PM SG92 about it.

Edit: For some reason, it just depends how much or what I write that it leads me to that page, otherwise depending how little, less or whatever I write, I can comment on the page.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

Can someone add a link on the main page to the KWCE section and include the Quick Reply function?
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

Castellan Zilla
Keizer

Post by Castellan Zilla »

Getting a SQL ERROR on my PC. TK works fine on my phone.
I will explain slowly why you are wrong.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Birdman wrote:Can someone add a link on the main page to the KWCE section ---
Not that easy.

You need to talk to KaijuX on what his intentions are for the KWCE. Is its just a personal side project or a "main deal" kinda of project and get that all squared away and what not. From there either message Arbok and/or Giga asking for it to be hyperlinked in the appropriate main page section with the blessing of KaijuX since this is his thing.
Birdman wrote:-include the Quick Reply function?
Done.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

The time listed for me on the forum is one hour behind what it actually is. I just now noticed it, I don't know how long it's actually been like that, if I had to guess I'd say since daylight's savings time. To give an example, It says my last visit was at 11:06, when I know for a fact it was actually past noon when I last logged in.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:The time listed for me on the forum is one hour behind what it actually is. I just now noticed it, I don't know how long it's actually been like that, if I had to guess I'd say since daylight's savings time. To give an example, It says my last visit was at 11:06, when I know for a fact it was actually past noon when I last logged in.
Make sure you have the correct timezone set under board settings. The standard time zone for "Guest" members is UT -8. (California time), so if your viewing the forums logged out, that could be the problem.

GodzillavsRayquaza
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by GodzillavsRayquaza »

SpaceG92 wrote:
GodzillavsRayquaza wrote:The time listed for me on the forum is one hour behind what it actually is. I just now noticed it, I don't know how long it's actually been like that, if I had to guess I'd say since daylight's savings time. To give an example, It says my last visit was at 11:06, when I know for a fact it was actually past noon when I last logged in.
Make sure you have the correct timezone set under board settings. The standard time zone for "Guest" members is UT -8. (California time), so if your viewing the forums logged out, that could be the problem.
I was at UTC -5, which is what I started off with. I switched it UTC -4, so now it's right, but I could've sworn UTC -5 was right when I started.
KWC Co-Operations Manager
KWCE Administrator

ShinGojira14 wrote: Neither. Hideki Anno wins because he writes a hilarious comedic satire movie where Shin and Legendary have to team up to destroy a grotesque crap-monster created by the constant toxic bickering of Shin fans and Legendary fans.
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote: Yup, my dad works at Legendary, the Nebulans are gonna be in the next movie and they're gonna get beat because Madison throws coffee in the leaders face.

LamangoKaijura
Futurian

Post by LamangoKaijura »

The profile of Jikiro picture is actually Super Jikiro.
Imagine getting angry your out of date and obsolete stats for rubber suit monsters were 'stolen'.

MoarCrossovers
Xilien Halfling

Post by MoarCrossovers »

LamangoKaijura wrote:The profile of Jikiro picture is actually Super Jikiro.
I think there's more to fix in Jikiro's bio than just the picture :lol:

On a more appropriate note, I and several other members have been receiving 403 error messages when he try to post or create topics.
Platypus Prime wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:21 pm I realized today that thanks to a few animations and manga she's appeared in, Biollante is an anime girl.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Main-site problem, the Character Analysis have broken pics. Either no thumbnail or when you click on the pics they are cut in half with one half under the other.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Living Corpse wrote:Main-site problem, the Character Analysis have broken pics. Either no thumbnail or when you click on the pics they are cut in half with one half under the other.
Didn't see the thumbnail problem, so I cannot confirm that.

The "under the other" issues however;

Can confirm. Tested with Chrome and ie9.

Dr. Carter
Monarch Researcher

Post by Dr. Carter »

Something of an issue I encountered... I tried to make a post today in the RP forum, but it came up with a 403 error. Saying I don't have permission for that resource... I hope this isn't forums wide...

Edit: Hmm, well, I managed to make this post fine... Why did it happen there when I was trying to post in the BOTM New Beginnings thread?..

Edit 2: It must be something in the post I was trying to make. Are there any words that the site blocks perchance?

Edit 3: I'm going to try something absolutely crazy with the post. I just hope the excessive use of spaces will work...

H m m m . . . I d o n ' t k n o w . . . A s i d e f r o m m y k a i j u , D r a b o r g m a n , m a y b e a f e w P o w e r R a n g e r s a n d K a m e n R i d e r c h a r a c t e r s a n d m y f a n D i g i m o n , I d o n ' t h a v e m a n y c h a r a c t e r s w h o c o u l d s t a n d a c h a n c e . . . A s i d e f r o m s o m e D r a g o n B a l l c h a r a c t e r s I c r e a t e d o f c o u r s e . A n d t h e S o n i c s t y l e c h a r a c t e r s I h a v e t h a t p o s s e s s e d o v e r t h e t o p a b i l i t i e s a n d p o w e r s h a v e l o n g s i n c e h a d t h o s e a s p e c t s d r o p p e d t o b e t t e r s u i t t h e w o r l d o f S o n i c t h e H e d g e h o g . O f c o u r s e , I c o u l d u s e S u p e r m a n , b u t t h a t w o u l d b e a b a d i d e a f o r t h i s r p , b e c a u s e S u p e r m a n . A n d I d o u b t M e g a M a n X a n d Z e r o w o u l d l a s t l o n g i n a f i g h t w i t h s o m e o f t h e s e o v e r t h e t o p c h a r a c t e r s , u n l e s s X u s e s h i s u n l i m i t e d p o t e n t i a l m o d e , a n d t h a t ' s o n l y g u a r a n t e e d t o l a s t a w h i l e i f h e h a s n ' t t a k e n o n t o o m u c h d a m a g e b y t h a t p o i n t a s s e e n i n " T h e D a y o f S i g m a " o n e s h o t i n M a v e r i c k H u n t e r X . P l u s , h e ' s a p a c i f i s t , e v e n i f h e g o e s t h e r o u t e o f d e v e l o p m e n t s e e n i n M a v e r i c k H u n t e r X , h e j u s t d o e s n ' t h a v e t h a t k i l l e r i n s t i n c t l i k e G o k u w o u l d h a v e . I ' l l h a v e t o c a r e f u l l y c o n s i d e r t h i s o n e . . .

Phew, if that worked, please, someone, tell me what word in there was blocking the post, if it all...

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Dr. Carter wrote:Something of an issue I encountered... I tried to make a post today in the RP forum, but it came up with a 403 error. Saying I don't have permission for that resource... I hope this isn't forums wide...

Edit: Hmm, well, I managed to make this post fine... Why did it happen there when I was trying to post in the BOTM New Beginnings thread?..

Edit 2: It must be something in the post I was trying to make. Are there any words that the site blocks perchance?

Edit 3: I'm going to try something absolutely crazy with the post. I just hope the excessive use of spaces will work...

H m m m . . . I d o n ' t k n o w . . . A s i d e f r o m m y k a i j u , D r a b o r g m a n , may e a f e w P o w e r R a n g e r s a n d K a m e n R i d e r c h a r a c t e r s a n d m y f a n D i g i m o n , I d o n ' t h a v e m a n y c h a r a c t e r s w h o c o u l d s t a n d a c h a n c e . . . A s i d e f r o m s o m e D r a g o n B a l l c h a r a c t e r s I c r e a t e d o f c o u r s e . A n d t h e S o n i c s t y l e c h a r a c t e r s I h a v e t h a t p o s s e s s e d o v e r t h e t o p a b i l i t i e s a n d p o w e r s h a v e l o n g s i n c e h a d t h o s e a s p e c t s d r o p p e d t o b e t t e r s u i t t h e w o r l d o f S o n i c t h e H e d g e h o g . O f c o u r s e , I c o u l d u s e S u p e r m a n , b u t t h a t w o u l d b e a b a d i d e a f o r t h i s r p , b e c a u s e S u p e r m a n . A n d I d o u b t M e g a M a n X a n d Z e r o w o u l d l a s t l o n g i n a f i g h t w i t h s o m e o f t h e s e o v e r t h e t o p c h a r a c t e r s , u n l e s s X u s e s h i s u n l i m i t e d p o t e n t i a l m o d e , a n d t h a t ' s o n l y g u a r a n t e e d t o l a s t a w h i l e i f h e h a s n ' t t a k e n o n t o o m u c h d a m a g e b y t h a t p o i n t a s s e e n i n " T h e D a y o f S i g m a " o n e s h o t i n M a v e r i c k H u n t e r X . P l u s , h e ' s a p a c i f i s t , e v e n i f h e g o e s t h e r o u t e o f d e v e l o p m e n t s e e n i n M a v e r i c k H u n t e r X , h e j u s t d o e s n ' t h a v e t h a t k i l l e r i n s t i n c t l i k e G o k u w o u l d h a v e . I ' l l h a v e t o c a r e f u l l y c o n s i d e r t h i s o n e . . .

Phew, if that worked, please, someone, tell me what word in there was blocking the post, if it all...
Oh dear J- my eyes. I was thinking that something in the post is triggering the host's block as well. Pretty sure we used all of these words in post at some time or another...

First things first. Copy all of the text you have and paste it as "Plain Text". So just copy it into Notepad and re-copy it again from there and see if it gives you the same error.

If it does, try PMing me the contents of the post and seeing if it has the same result.

-and we'll go from there. I don't want to get ahead of myself.