A PURGE Thread?

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

A PURGE Thread?

Post by ernesth100 »

I have this idea. That once a year or better yet once a month a thread titled "The PURGE Thread" will be unlocked. This thread will allow users to unleash all the bad rule breaking behavior theyve held in on TK forums for 24hrs. After this it is locked once and only mentioned in PM's until the next unlock. If anyone is caught mentioning something from the PURGE thread in the forums they are punished.

What do you think?
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Re: A PURGE Thread?

Post by Arbok »

Not going to happen. Stuff like that has an easy way to seep around to other threads, and can't imagine this serving much of a purpose than a spam fest.
If it bites... don't mess with it!

ernesth100
E.S.P.Spy

Post by ernesth100 »

Aw I was so confident in this. Oh well I still dream ideas...all the ti--be smart ernesth, Arbok is here. What i mean is I just thought of it as a spam fest for people to vent.
Follow The #MoreMonsterVerse Twitter Movement!

Link: https://twitter.com/ExpandtheMV?s=09

We Can Make A Difference! Fans Have A Voice!

three
Keizer

Post by three »

that was the whine thread, which i initially thought would be a great thing to reopen until i saw it in action.

now, i say spam and take your warnings/bans or PM one another.
:pokeball: :cookie: :mechagodzilla: "I'm on a drug called Charlie Sheen" ~ Charlie Sheen

Gojira is:Very Hiroshima®
axnyslie wrote:I read that too quickly I though you said land MINES. Yes they are still out there so step lightly!
Well, I've read through that handbook for the recently deceased. It says: 'live people ignore the strange and unusual. I, myself, am strange and unusual. ~ Lydia Deetz

sir isaac newton is the deadliest son - of - a - bitch in space.