pictures section-ever gonna update?

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

pictures section-ever gonna update?

Post by Beef Bigshot »

sooooo are they ever gonna update the pictures section, id love to see some more pics of various godzilla movies such as Gvs Biollante and vs hedorah for example. just curious if they have plans to update it

oh also a minor complaint that i dont think can be fixed. when im on my ipod and i try and copy a pic from this section, it copies half and leaves the other bit black. why is this?
Resized Image

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Re: pictures section-ever gonna update?

Post by Arbok »

Lots of sections of the site need a good focus, although I admit the pictures section is one of the largest. A shame it takes so long to make with the way we currently address. If we ever get that web designer position filled, though, its one of the first areas I want to tackle.
Beef Bigshot wrote:oh also a minor complaint that i dont think can be fixed. when im on my ipod and i try and copy a pic from this section, it copies half and leaves the other bit black. why is this?
That was done on purpose. :xilien:
If it bites... don't mess with it!

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Re: pictures section-ever gonna update?

Post by Beef Bigshot »

ya, ive since figured out why arbok lol. this was a long time ago. cant wait to see when it does get updated though. i would love to have some good quality pics to use for my desktop or something
Resized Image