Non-kaiju user art section

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Non-kaiju user art section

Post by eabaker »

I was thinking, it might be good to have a section where we could post drawings, short films, etc. that are not kaiju-based. Heck, even work featuring original kaiju doesn't really belong in the "Fan Art, Music, Movies & Games" section.

I guess it'd be sort of a self-promotion section?
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

eabaker
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Non-kaiju user art section

Post by eabaker »

Tyler wrote:I don't think the existing fan art section is kaiju exclusive.
But the title "fan art" only makes sense if one is making pastiches. I guess what I mean is a non-pastiche section. Original user-created art/movies/music etc.
Tokyo, a smoldering memorial to the unknown, an unknown which at this very moment still prevails and could at any time lash out with its terrible destruction anywhere else in the world.

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

eabaker wrote:Original user-created art/movies/music etc.
If it's original art, i.e. like a landscape drawing as a cliche example, should probably go in the General chat thread right now. Not sure we would have enough usage to merit a non-kaiju related art board, though.
If it bites... don't mess with it!

Legionmaster
Xilien Halfling

Post by Legionmaster »

Arbok wrote:If it's original art, i.e. like a landscape drawing as a cliche example, should probably go in the General chat thread right now.
What if it's a landscape with a windmill? Is that close enough to "fan art" to be included? Or is RPM considered here?
bleep bloop

Arbok
Kingdom Mikado
Kingdom Mikado

Post by Arbok »

Legionmaster wrote:What if it's a landscape with a windmill? Is that close enough to "fan art" to be included? Or is RPM considered here?
Depends.... does the windmill have a nose drill?
If it bites... don't mess with it!

Legionmaster
Xilien Halfling

Post by Legionmaster »

Arbok wrote:
Legionmaster wrote:What if it's a landscape with a windmill? Is that close enough to "fan art" to be included? Or is RPM considered here?
Depends.... does the windmill have a nose drill?
No, only a plasma maser laser sonic subzero eggbeater.
bleep bloop