Two suggestions for the FM section

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Spuro
Keizer

Re: Two suggestions for the FM section

Post by Spuro »

Let me put it this way.

In Skyrim you can hack the system to the point that you can kill a mammoth with one punch and walk through a thousand fireballs without a scratch, all while wearing nothing but super enchanted clothing.

That's why video game characters aren't allowed.
eabaker wrote: You can't parse duende.
Breakdown wrote: HP Lovecraft's cat should be the ultimate villain of the MonsterVerse.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Kaiju-King42 wrote:Let me put it this way.

In Skyrim you can hack the system to the point that you can kill a mammoth with one punch and walk through a thousand fireballs without a scratch, all while wearing nothing but super enchanted clothing.

The system was hacked, how did that character fair in cut scenes that weren't hacked for example.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

Kiryu2012
Keizer

Post by Kiryu2012 »

I'd say we should just get rid of the VG rule entirely. Death Battle portrays VG characters in battle in a way that could work, so it could be the same in FMs.
Kaiju-King42 wrote:Let me put it this way.

Yeah, but that changes how the game and characters work, and by default those things couldn't happen. We simply shouldn't really on any non-canon changes to the game that weren't made y players or such.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...
gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide
Holy shit man.
My DA

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Hhhmmm I'm thinking about just blatantly ignoring the rules and doing a Godzilla vs super Godzilla match......
Really that would be interesting.........bbuuuuuuuuuuuuttt if I got another warning it's not worth it!
Resized Image