About the foe list

A place for users to address comments, suggestions, submissions, or errors found on Toho Kingdom and its forum.
Vakanai
EDF Instructor

About the foe list

Post by Vakanai »

Is it really no more than an ignore list? Because with a cool name like that you'd think there would be an option so people could see if you genuinely dislike someone, like in your profile or under your avatar, so it'd be different than an ignore list. I don't know, just a thought.
I unapologetically, wholeheartedly, and without a doubt hate Godzilla vs Kong.

UltramanGoji

Re: About the foe list

Post by UltramanGoji »

Vakanai wrote:Is it really no more than an ignore list? Because with a cool name like that you'd think there would be an option so people could see if you genuinely dislike someone, like in your profile or under your avatar, so it'd be different than an ignore list. I don't know, just a thought.
Yeah, because something like that definitely wouldn’t cause chaos and flame wars all across the forum...

Vakanai
EDF Instructor

Post by Vakanai »

UltramanGoji wrote:
Vakanai wrote:Is it really no more than an ignore list? Because with a cool name like that you'd think there would be an option so people could see if you genuinely dislike someone, like in your profile or under your avatar, so it'd be different than an ignore list. I don't know, just a thought.
Yeah, because something like that definitely wouldn’t cause chaos and flame wars all across the forum...
Didn't think that far. Just saw "foe" which sounded all cool like and just seemed, I don't know, disappointed? Like some Nixon level black list or something.
I unapologetically, wholeheartedly, and without a doubt hate Godzilla vs Kong.

KaijuCanuck
Futurian

Post by KaijuCanuck »

I am also curious about the foe list, I had no idea it was an ignore function. Vakanai is right in that the name makes it sound like it’s supposed to be fun. Like, I assumed it was tied to the KWC or fantasy matches or something like that.
Last edited by KaijuCanuck on Wed May 23, 2018 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Yeah foe list is a carry over from PHPBB :P

It's just a overly named "ignore" feature D: