Flygon King vs Kiryu2012

A version of the Arena without referees or user groups. Please read the rules before posting.

Flygon King vs Kiryu2012

Postby GodzillavsZilla » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:59 am

Flygon King (Utsuho Reiuji)
Vs
Kiryu2012 (Kratos)

I'm the ref
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:

On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.

Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

GodzillavsZilla
Stormtrooper #80

Mirror Counter

Favourite Kaiju: Godzilla (duh!)

Re: Flygon King vs Kiryu2012

Postby Kiryu2012 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:36 pm

Kratos slowly walked across the flower field. Anyone else would've been captivated by the beauty of the plant life.

Not Kratos.

He had long been purged of good, turning upon his Gods and killing them one-by-one. In addition, he had become the God of War and released the Titans upon Olympus. Now he knew no kindness. No happiness. No friendship.

Just emptiness.

Kratos then halted, looking upwards.

He sensed an enemy approaching.

Kratos pulled out his Blades of Exile and became ready for battle.
My most wanted fight ever is Discord vs Bobobo-bo bo-bobo.
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

There's a 'God' in Godzilla for a reason...

gigan72 wrote:
Kiryu2012 wrote:Stopped someone from committing suicide

Holy shit man.

Kiryu2012
The God of Chaos

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Team: Discord and Bobobo
Favourite Kaiju: Discord

Postby Giratina93 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:58 pm

Above Kratos's head, the sun seemed to beam down upon him with an intensity almost unknown, but it soon became clear that this was no normal entity causing this brightness as the culprit descended down to the ground, hovering jsut a few dozon feet before the God of War.

No, this was the Hell Raven Utsuho Reiuji, and her eyes flared like a madman as she looked down upon the man before her.

Only a short while ago, she had been just like the rest of her species: Dumb, weak, and frail. But she had recieved a most glorious present... the body of the Sun God Yatagarasu. Upon consuming the flesh of the dead deity, she had felt a sensation she had never felt before... one of power, oh so glorious power! But, in order to test this newfound strength of hers, she had fled from the Hell of Blazing Fires to avoid the eye of her master, and to find someone of power to fight, someone who she could test her abilities on...

and she had found a most suitable target...

Her control rod aimed at Kratos, she let out a manical smile, a fiery aura surrounding her... "Who are you, and what brings you to this place?" She shouted down to him, her voice booming with authority, and the star-covered cape supported by her wings blowing viciously...
You dare try to challenge me? Then we shall see how you fare against a true Archangel!

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Giratina93
God of Death

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Team: Team Revenants
Favourite Kaiju: Legendary Godzilla

Postby GodzillavsZilla » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:14 pm

Mechagodzilla says, "Begin!"
BrashAlaskan95 wrote:
UltramanGoji wrote:I hope you plan on mounting this thing. :lol:

On my wall. ;)
I'll call it "Bob: The One Who Was skreeonk From The Start". :lol:
skreeonk scary shit though if it is just scratches.

Zilla103192 wrote:She saw Godzilla fly... And just gave up. She called bullshit, broke up with me, and just left.

GodzillavsZilla
Stormtrooper #80

Mirror Counter

Favourite Kaiju: Godzilla (duh!)

Postby Kiryu2012 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:19 pm

Kratos stared at Utsuho, unimpressed.

"Introductions do not matter here, when one of us will die here."

Kratos then shot his blades forward, stabbing into Utsuho's thighs and slamming her into the ground.

Kratos immediatly rushed forward, picking up the Hell Raven and smashed her face into the flowery ground again and again, polluting the beauty with her blood and crushing the flowers.

Kratos then spun around and prepared to throw Utsuho...
Godzilla has a regen like Wolverine, a skin like Luke Cage, a hero aura like Captain America, a strength like Hulk, an unstoppability like Juggernaut, an immortality like Deadpool.

gigan72 wrote:

Holy shit man.

Kiryu2012
The God of Chaos

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Postby Giratina93 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:22 am

(Cue BGM: Nuclear Fusion.)

Before Kratos could throw her, the large, hellish eye on her chest pulsed, and a shockwave of energy blasted Kratos back, freeing Utsuho from his grasp. The Hell Raven, now hovering once more, eyed her target. So he wanted to play rough, eh? Then she'd give him rough play!

"Lord Yatagarasu, the Black Sun. Thank you for giving me your power. The sunlight that rains down on the Earth is a nuclear furnace that will create new atoms. My ultimate nuclear fusion will burn up every body, heart, human, and mortal!" She announced, before swooping down upon Kratos like a bat out of Hell. The God of War cried out in pain as Utsuho kicked him in the stomach, before beating her powerful wings, the mighty blast of air sending the man tumbling back head over heels. Bringing her Control Rod up, flames began to churn inside the arm cannon, before a single fireball launched out of it and right for Kratos...
You dare try to challenge me? Then we shall see how you fare against a true Archangel!

GotengoXGodzilla wrote: It could be said that kaiju regeneration is like human dodging, basically.

GotengoXGodzilla wrote:That's not Mothra, that's an ugly goddamn demon!

Giratina93
God of Death

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Team: Team Revenants
Favourite Kaiju: Legendary Godzilla

Postby Kiryu2012 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:28 am

Kratos stood up, blocking the fireball with his Golden Fleece, the orb of flames bouncing off and striking the flower, spreading flames across the battlefield.

Kratos then pulled out his bow before he shot forth numerous arrows lit aflame, each one embedding itself into Utsuho's flesh before exploding, knocking her to the ground.

Kratos then pulled out his Nemean Gauntlets, before he rushed forward and punched Utsuho hard in the face, sending her flying away.

Kratos then came forward upon Utsuho and started punching her in the face...

gigan72 wrote:

Holy shit man.

Kiryu2012
The God of Chaos

Geiger Counter

Mirror Counter

Return to Shadow Arena (Roleplaying)