The NES Godzilla Creepypasta

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
KaijuFiend
Rainbowzilla

Re: The NES Godzilla Creepypasta

Post by KaijuFiend »

Those are amazing! Totally playing this once it's finished, and I agree that this is the best game Creepypasta. Sure, it may not be that scary but it's just so damn fun.

Young Guy
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Young Guy »

KaijuFiend wrote:Those are amazing! Totally playing this once it's finished, and I agree that this is the best game Creepypasta. Sure, it may not be that scary but it's just so damn fun.
This.
The pasta is nowhere near scary nor creepy, but it is still entertaining and fun to read! Hopefully the game will be good. I just hope you can actually beat it, most pasta games are scripted and unbeatable. COUGHCOUGHSONIC.EXECOUGHCOUGH!

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Post by GodzillaFreak99 »

[quote="Young Guy
The pasta is nowhere near scary nor creepy
[/b][/quote]
You obviously haven't seen Goji73's narration of the pasta Thy pants shall flood with a violent torrent of yellow devastation.
"There is no fate but what we make for ourselves."
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

Young Guy
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Young Guy »

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:[quote="Young Guy
The pasta is nowhere near scary nor creepy
[/b]

You obviously haven't seen Goji73's narration of the pasta Thy pants shall flood with a violent torrent of yellow devastation.[/quote]

Oh, I have. In fact, I watched it before reading it. Sure, there's jumpscares but that doesn't necessarily make it scary.

EDIT: Hmm, the quote thing messed up pretty badly there...

KaijuX
Site Staff
Site Staff

Post by KaijuX »

Fear is subjective; what one might crap their pants over, another can handle incredibly well. It's not only a matter of opinion, but just being an individual with his/her own thoughts and experiences. For me, I find the Creepypasta more cool than I do terrifying (though again, this is from the story presented; my own personal experience with the game after its completion might tell an entirely different story from Zach). But not to say that I didn't have my spine tingle with the first 'screen-caps' of Red.

In the meantime, more Not-Varan love!

Also, question:
Spoiler:
What will be done in terms of the '4th wall break' moments in the story? Will it just be like inserting your name and the name of the significant other? Or will it just remain default as Zach and Melissa?
KWC Co-Operations Manager and Resident Wumbo.
Soggy Noodles wrote:Anno brought back Showa ambition by doing smaller scales, morals and trying to examine humanity.

Seshita brought back Heisei ambition with absurd powerscaling, rad fights and fat asses.

Pair of kings.
MoarCrossovers wrote:We snorted crushed Morbius DVDs and snail shells

Cosbydaf
JXSDF Technician

Post by Cosbydaf »

What will be done in terms of the '4th wall break' moments in the story?
I'm not sure yet, but I think we'll just stick with the default.

And here's another gif. Just about done with the movements for Not-Varan;

I also got this attack, where Not-Hedorah throws off his hand at you. Not sure if it should be used or not.

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Young Guy wrote:[quoteEDIT: Hmm, the quote thing messed up pretty badly there...
:oops:
GodzillavsJason wrote:I am considered to be one of the worst type of people in the world which is being a straight white man.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

That's cool that Not-Hedorah's hand flies off. I like that it turns red before as well. Nice detail
Resized Image

Cosbydaf
JXSDF Technician

Post by Cosbydaf »

Beef Bigshot wrote:That's cool that Not-Hedorah's hand flies off. I like that it turns red before as well. Nice detail

Thanks! Actually the red glow is meant to be a new hand being created.

Beef Bigshot
Xilien Halfling

Post by Beef Bigshot »

Cosbydaf wrote:
Beef Bigshot wrote:That's cool that Not-Hedorah's hand flies off. I like that it turns red before as well. Nice detail

Thanks! Actually the red glow is meant to be a new hand being created.
I figured it was because it was getting hurt. Still, pretty cool. Extra points for detail
Resized Image

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Cosbydaf wrote:
What will be done in terms of the '4th wall break' moments in the story?
I'm not sure yet, but I think we'll just stick with the default.

And here's another gif. Just about done with the movements for Not-Varan;

http://orig02.deviantart.net/bfea/f/201 ... 8ps98f.gif

I also got this attack, where Not-Hedorah throws off his hand at you. Not sure if it should be used or not.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/0a99754ecf4 ... r1_400.gif
That's really cool bro.

Young Guy
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Young Guy »

Will we hear any music in the finished game aside from the Board and RUN tracks? That Unforgiving Cold track from Goji's reading is amazing and pretty eerie, I must say.

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Young Guy wrote:Will we hear any music in the finished game aside from the Board and RUN tracks? That Unforgiving Cold track from Goji's reading is amazing and pretty eerie, I must say.
I was wondering the same thing. At the very least I'd like to here the Time Warp theme that was used in the reading to be used.

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:
Young Guy wrote:Will we hear any music in the finished game aside from the Board and RUN tracks? That Unforgiving Cold track from Goji's reading is amazing and pretty eerie, I must say.
I was wondering the same thing. At the very least I'd like to here the Time Warp theme that was used in the reading to be used.
I'm sure that'll happen, guys. I mean, the music really nailed the scenes in the creepypasta (Hell, it got a entire SOUNDTRACK by the one guy, the same guy that's ALSO making a NGC game) so I'm sure the maker of this game and Cosby will have the music in the levels.
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

Cosbydaf
JXSDF Technician

Post by Cosbydaf »

The soundtrack used in the Goji73 readings was like a mixtape I made of songs from other games. Ps1k would like to have the music in this game be mostly original (Aside from the tracks from the actual game, and the Mecha-King Ghidorah Battle theme from Super Godzilla will probably be in there since it was that specific song in the story), and also 8-bit sounding.

There was also this;
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 7LsVx4cFIH
While it's cool as hell, it's not 8 bit and more of an interpretive techno thing.

So if you happen to have any friends that are into making NES style music, maybe they can help out. But there's no rush, we're focusing on the gameplay and graphics adjusting currently.

toho_guy01
Interpol Agent

Post by toho_guy01 »

I do have a question myself, though. When (and if) Godzilla: Replay gets finished, will you give the greenlight to make a game adaptation of G:R or not? Just wondering.
That fella that still exists for whatever reason.

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

toho_guy01 wrote:I do have a question myself, though. When (and if) Godzilla: Replay gets finished, will you give the greenlight to make a game adaptation of G:R or not? Just wondering.
Let's focus on one thing at a time right now, Cosby has enough on his plate ast it is.

Cosbydaf
JXSDF Technician

Post by Cosbydaf »

toho_guy01 wrote:I do have a question myself, though. When (and if) Godzilla: Replay gets finished, will you give the greenlight to make a game adaptation of G:R or not? Just wondering.
It's too early to give any sort of definite answer. But I would certainly like to see that happen.

GodzillaFreak99
EDF Instructor

Question: What was the name of the theme used for the Red chase levels in Goji73's narrations?

Cosbydaf
JXSDF Technician

Post by Cosbydaf »

GodzillaFreak99 wrote:Question: What was the name of the theme used for the Red chase levels in Goji73's narrations?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFB3SS9-qa0

This, with a slowed down heart beat over it.