Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
AWMGodzilla62
Interpol Agent

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

Postby AWMGodzilla62 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:33 pm

LegendZilla wrote:Would it be possible to convert the game to a format other than adobe flash without completely re-working it from scratch?

Not that I’m aware of sadly.

LegendZilla
Kwaidan

Postby LegendZilla » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:34 pm

AWMGodzilla62 wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:Would it be possible to convert the game to a format other than adobe flash without completely re-working it from scratch?

I think it would be easy. Just re-use all the same programming and animation you have now and put into something else?
Formerly Kaijucole in 2006.

airforce111
Samurai

Postby airforce111 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:38 pm

LegendZilla wrote:
AWMGodzilla62 wrote:

I think it would be easy. Just re-use all the same programming and animation you have now and put into something else?

...that's not how that works...
My Projects:

Tumblr

LegendZilla
Kwaidan

Postby LegendZilla » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:57 pm

Are you worried that by collaborating with someone else on the game, whatever person you do it with will just clash with you when it comes to style?
Formerly Kaijucole in 2006.

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Postby TitanoGoji16 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:10 pm

LegendZilla wrote:
AWMGodzilla62 wrote:

I think it would be easy.

"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

SoggyNoodles2016
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:22 pm

LegendZilla wrote:Are you worried that by collaborating with someone else on the game, whatever person you do it with will just clash with you when it comes to style?

What are you talking about?

No, really.

I want to know.

#MinillaForSmash2019

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

Godzilla18
Yojimbo

Postby Godzilla18 » Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:23 pm

I just can't believe they're working to push flash out of computers and poop. I also can't believe adobe isn't fighting this considering that Animate produces flash animations but without the flash player how they going to be played? It would make the software useless. Unless it's capable of producing animation and videos that go beyond just flash animation.
A monster? A king? A god? Or is Godzilla all three?

tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby tyrantgoji » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:32 am

Godzilla18 wrote:I just can't believe they're working to push flash out of computers and poop. I also can't believe adobe isn't fighting this considering that Animate produces flash animations but without the flash player how they going to be played? It would make the software useless. Unless it's capable of producing animation and videos that go beyond just flash animation.

Whoever is running Adobe probably knows that they're becoming outmatched by other animating devices and decided that it was just time for the next generation to shine.

miguelnuva
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby miguelnuva » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:07 pm

LegendZilla wrote:
AWMGodzilla62 wrote:

I can tell you without even being in this field of work but from what I know of computers no it is not that easy at all.
The one thing I want to see in life,TOHO buy Gamera.

Shadow Area 1-0

Bronyzilla04
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Bronyzilla04 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:41 am

I was wondering, are there any more updates, or news, regarding Daikaiju Battle Royale? After Shin Godzilla was released, it got quiet. I'm not trying to sound impatient or anything. I'm just curious, is all.

SoggyNoodles2016
G-Force Lieutenant

Postby SoggyNoodles2016 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:24 am

Bronyzilla04 wrote:I was wondering, are there any more updates, or news, regarding Daikaiju Battle Royale? After Shin Godzilla was released, it got quiet. I'm not trying to sound impatient or anything. I'm just curious, is all.

Alex has one computer and other things in his life. He is still working on the game, but there is not anything officially coming.

#MinillaForSmash2019

NSZ wrote:That's the 70's for ya. If you weren't blowing your money on gas, drugs, or chicks, you were blowing it on giant animatronic monkeys that don't work.

Bronyzilla04
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Bronyzilla04 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:06 am

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:
Bronyzilla04 wrote:I was wondering, are there any more updates, or news, regarding Daikaiju Battle Royale? After Shin Godzilla was released, it got quiet. I'm not trying to sound impatient or anything. I'm just curious, is all.

Alex has one computer and other things in his life. He is still working on the game, but there is not anything officially coming.

I know that. It wouldn't hurt to ask, anyway.

Living Corpse
Seatopian Daikaiju

Postby Living Corpse » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:13 am

Bronyzilla04 wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:

I was amused when Shin Godzilla did come out people were like "wait this game is still being updated?

Bronyzilla04
Yin-Yang Master

Postby Bronyzilla04 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:22 am

Living Corpse wrote:
Bronyzilla04 wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:

I was amused when Shin Godzilla did come out people were like "wait this game is still being updated?

Yeah, I agree. lol. I figured this game would still be updated, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask if there were any news or what from Alex himself. If there isn't anything, that's fine. I can still wait.

Return to “Fan Art, Music, Movies & Games”