Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
User avatar
ClandestineCanine9
Ronin
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:15 am
Location: the clay pit

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

Postby ClandestineCanine9 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:49 am

Final Godzilla E wrote:http://getyourimage.club/resize-june-17.html

404 not found
ゴジラ!/モスラ!/ギドラ!

Final Godzilla E
Ronin
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:08 pm

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

Postby Final Godzilla E » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:00 pm

ClandestineCanine9 wrote:
Final Godzilla E wrote:http://getyourimage.club/resize-june-17.html

404 not found

Try this one:http://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.ljTB8K2ouwkKKSFnREpFgwAAAA

User avatar
LegendZilla
Kwaidan
Posts: 5539
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:57 am
Location: Slocan Park, British Colombia, Canada

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

Postby LegendZilla » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:13 pm

Final Godzilla E wrote:
ClandestineCanine9 wrote:
Final Godzilla E wrote:http://getyourimage.club/resize-june-17.html

404 not found

Try this one:http://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.ljTB8K2ouwkKKSFnREpFgwAAAA


skreeonk yes!

*edit*

Just to clarify, is that
Spoiler:
Bio-Goji
or
Spoiler:
Godzilla '94?
Last edited by LegendZilla on Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Formerly Kaijucole in 2006.

User avatar
The Godzilla King
Interpol Agent
Posts: 551
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:05 pm

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

Postby The Godzilla King » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:15 pm

Final Godzilla E wrote:Is this official?


Sort of. That sprite was made by Alex, but it was made for a different project, Destroy All Google (which has now become Destroy All Bing and now uses sprites from GDBR). That's why it looks similar to the art style in GDBR. It doesn't mean that incarnation is being added to the game.
Long live the King

Image

User avatar
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2119
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Halley's Comet.

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

Postby tyrantgoji » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:21 pm

Final Godzilla E wrote:
ClandestineCanine9 wrote:
Final Godzilla E wrote:http://getyourimage.club/resize-june-17.html

404 not found

Try this one:http://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.ljTB8K2ouwkKKSFnREpFgwAAAA


it still isn't working for me.

User avatar
Beast Blood
Samurai
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:21 pm
Location: The Great North
Contact:

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

Postby Beast Blood » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:41 pm

Maybe this one will show up for you:

Image
Image

Final Godzilla E
Ronin
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:08 pm

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

Postby Final Godzilla E » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:39 am

The Godzilla King wrote:
Final Godzilla E wrote:Is this official?


Sort of. That sprite was made by Alex, but it was made for a different project, Destroy All Google (which has now become Destroy All Bing and now uses sprites from GDBR). That's why it looks similar to the art style in GDBR. It doesn't mean that incarnation is being added to the game.

That Gigan Beam would fit well the Gigan from GDBR.
Alex is focusing on some specific character actually? If yes, Which one?

Final Godzilla E
Ronin
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:08 pm

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

Postby Final Godzilla E » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:44 am

LegendZilla wrote:
Final Godzilla E wrote:
ClandestineCanine9 wrote:404 not found

Try this one:http://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.ljTB8K2ouwkKKSFnREpFgwAAAA


skreeonk yes!

*edit*

Just to clarify, is that
Spoiler:
Bio-Goji
or
Spoiler:
Godzilla '94?

Bio-Goji.

User avatar
Godzilla18
Yojimbo
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:18 pm

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

Postby Godzilla18 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 2:32 am

Final Godzilla E wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:
Final Godzilla E wrote:Try this one:http://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.ljTB8K2ouwkKKSFnREpFgwAAAA


skreeonk yes!

*edit*

Just to clarify, is that
Spoiler:
Bio-Goji
or
Spoiler:
Godzilla '94?

Bio-Goji.


Yeah, definitely Bio-Goji
A monster? A king? A god? Or is Godzilla all three?
Image

User avatar
Red Hunter
Yin-Yang Master
Posts: 288
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:34 pm
Location: Here

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

Postby Red Hunter » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:22 pm

It was a long time since I lasat playedthis gamae. I plaayed those past days and I see it still rockin on. Pretty good
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."

Don't read this. You did, see ya in hell

User avatar
Stump Feet
Futurian
Posts: 1831
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:45 am

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

Postby Stump Feet » Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:07 pm

Is this game still being updated?
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

User avatar
LegendZilla
Kwaidan
Posts: 5539
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:57 am
Location: Slocan Park, British Colombia, Canada

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

Postby LegendZilla » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:57 am

Stump Feet wrote:Is this game still being updated?


It will when the time comes.
Formerly Kaijucole in 2006.

User avatar
Stump Feet
Futurian
Posts: 1831
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:45 am

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

Postby Stump Feet » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:02 am

LegendZilla wrote:
Stump Feet wrote:Is this game still being updated?


It will when the time comes.

"when the time comes"
What kind of cryptic answer is that?
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

User avatar
LegendZilla
Kwaidan
Posts: 5539
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:57 am
Location: Slocan Park, British Colombia, Canada

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

Postby LegendZilla » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:24 am

Stump Feet wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:
Stump Feet wrote:Is this game still being updated?


It will when the time comes.

"when the time comes"
What kind of cryptic answer is that?


Just don’t complain how long it takes until it does get updated.
Formerly Kaijucole in 2006.

User avatar
Stump Feet
Futurian
Posts: 1831
Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:45 am

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

Postby Stump Feet » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:29 am

LegendZilla wrote:
Stump Feet wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:
It will when the time comes.

"when the time comes"
What kind of cryptic answer is that?


Just don’t complain how long it takes until it does get updated.

What are you even talking about? I wasn't complaining you spaz, I asked if this project was still going strong or if it had been abandoned
*Looks at GKOTM’s box office numbers*
Long Live The Sting

User avatar
LegendZilla
Kwaidan
Posts: 5539
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:57 am
Location: Slocan Park, British Colombia, Canada

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

Postby LegendZilla » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:01 am

Stump Feet wrote:
LegendZilla wrote:
Stump Feet wrote:"when the time comes"
What kind of cryptic answer is that?


Just don’t complain how long it takes until it does get updated.

What are you even talking about? I wasn't complaining you spaz, I asked if this project was still going strong or if it had been abandoned


I have a history with Living Corpse over this issue.
Formerly Kaijucole in 2006.

User avatar
Gojira9310
Samurai
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:02 pm
Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
Contact:

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

Postby Gojira9310 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:17 am

So what's going to happen come December 2020? I just got the notification and read the article about how Adobe is going to stop support for Flash, and G:DBR runs on Flash....does this mean Alex is going to port the game over to another engine like Game Maker, or is December 2020 going to mark the end of the game...?

User avatar
tyrantgoji
G-Force Lieutenant
Posts: 2119
Joined: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm
Location: Halley's Comet.

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

Postby tyrantgoji » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:21 am

Gojira9310 wrote:So what's going to happen come December 2020? I just got the notification and read the article about how Adobe is going to stop support for Flash, and G:DBR runs on Flash....does this mean Alex is going to port the game over to another engine like Game Maker, or is December 2020 going to mark the end of the game...?


...OH POOP. Actually Game Maker could probably work for this game.

User avatar
Gojira9310
Samurai
Posts: 160
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:02 pm
Location: Wouldn't you like to know?
Contact:

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

Postby Gojira9310 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:46 am

tyrantgoji wrote:
Gojira9310 wrote:So what's going to happen come December 2020? I just got the notification and read the article about how Adobe is going to stop support for Flash, and G:DBR runs on Flash....does this mean Alex is going to port the game over to another engine like Game Maker, or is December 2020 going to mark the end of the game...?


...OH POOP. Actually Game Maker could probably work for this game.


It very well could...but Alex has just a little over a year to make a decision/start the porting process, because after that, if the game still runs on Flash....it just won't work anymore. :cry:

User avatar
LegendZilla
Kwaidan
Posts: 5539
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:57 am
Location: Slocan Park, British Colombia, Canada

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

Postby LegendZilla » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:57 am

Gojira9310 wrote:
tyrantgoji wrote:
Gojira9310 wrote:So what's going to happen come December 2020? I just got the notification and read the article about how Adobe is going to stop support for Flash, and G:DBR runs on Flash....does this mean Alex is going to port the game over to another engine like Game Maker, or is December 2020 going to mark the end of the game...?


...OH POOP. Actually Game Maker could probably work for this game.


It very well could...but Alex has just a little over a year to make a decision/start the porting process, because after that, if the game still runs on Flash....it just won't work anymore. :cry:


Is it possible to convert the game's server to Game Maker?
Formerly Kaijucole in 2006.


Return to “Fan Art, Music, Movies & Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests