Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: Christmas 2023)

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
BlankAccount
Sazer

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 1/27/19)

Post by BlankAccount »

American Godzilla wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:
American Godzilla wrote:
Which one?

The sig with the immortal catgirl playing with her head is Ms. Fortune from Skullgirls.

The avatar with the assless chaps badass magnum lady is Mizuki Tachibana from Gravion Zewi.
Sorry about that, I should have clarified. I was asking about the catgirl playing with her own head (wonder how that would feel). I have not heard of skullgirls, which is probably why I did not know the character. Thank you for describing both of your neat gifs :)
It's a fighting game.

Just get a load of Eliza. Blood for the Blood Goddess.

There's a lot of monsters in that series, I kind of consider it this generations Darkstalkers.
Last edited by BlankAccount on Sun May 26, 2019 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

Post by American Godzilla »

Living Corpse wrote:
American Godzilla wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:
Which one?

The sig with the immortal catgirl playing with her head is Ms. Fortune from Skullgirls.

The avatar with the assless chaps badass magnum lady is Mizuki Tachibana from Gravion Zewi.
Sorry about that, I should have clarified. I was asking about the catgirl playing with her own head (wonder how that would feel). I have not heard of skullgirls, which is probably why I did not know the character. Thank you for describing both of your neat gifs :)
It's a fighting game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqZdAMV8YXk

Just get a load of Eliza. Blood for the Blood Goddess.

There's a lot of monsters in that series, I kind of consider it this generations Darkstalkers.
Thank you for the video, and wow is she nimble and dangerous (and funny at times too :) ). I especially like the part where she tosses her head at the opponent and starts nibbling the enemy to death, I got a good laugh out of that :D I will have to look into this game more in the future.

On Topic: For GDBR, me personally I have no idea how Alex would do Anime Godzilla's indestructible shield. Any ideas?
Last edited by American Godzilla on Sun May 26, 2019 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm a believe of God and Jesus Christ my saviour and not afraid to say so.
Although I'm not against giving freedom to same-sex couples/marriage (as America is supposed to be free), as a Christian (which the Bible describes as a sin) and me personally I don't care/desire/agree with same sex couples/marriage.

Final Godzilla E
Yojimbo

Post by Final Godzilla E »

On Topic: For GDBR, me personally I have no idea how Alex would do Anime Godzilla's indestructible shield. Any ideas?
Idea 1:What if he include an extra bar of life to G Earth? And this bar will be basically a normal bar of life but it slowly goes down as Monsters attack it and after the bar is gone his life goes surprisingly fast if attacked?
Idea 2:Basically the same as Idea 1 but G Earth can slowly regenerate his shield.
Idea 3:Basically the same as idea 1 but he can sacrifice his entire power bar in order to completely regenerate his shield.
Idea 4:G Earth can activate and deactivate his shield whenever he wants to,But when it is activated his power will be slowly "drained" by his shield,He would be able to use his normal abilities whenever he wants to while the shield is activated and he has the same durability as a normal monster when the shield is deactivated (He would not take ANY damage when his shield is activated).
If i could make a moveset for G Earth in GDBR it would be something like this:
A:Roar he does when he first appears in the second movie (Not the sonic roar) and if you press Squat+A (Or A+Squat) G Earth would use the sonic roar (It would do a damage equivalent to 4 bars of life against his enemy and would cost 3 of Power).
S:If you press it one time G Earth will use a really fast Particle Beam that does a damage equivalent to 2 bars of life and costs 3 of Power,If you hold the special button G Earth will use a charged Particle Beam that does a damage equivalent to Shin tail and mouth beam when used together at full power and if you hold S+Squat G Earth will sacrifice his power for life (Not a constant life regeneration,It would be a regeneration lie the one of Heisei Godzilla when in SuperCharged mode).
Z:Pressing Z three times would do the basic Kick+Kick+Tail Hit from most Godzilla in the game like Legendary Godzilla and 2002/2003 Godzilla (it hit all ground opponents due to the fact he is really huge),If you Press Z+Squat Godzilla Earth would use a Plasma Cutter from his tail that does 4 damage and costs 3 power.
X:Pressing X three Times would do the basic Slash+Slash+Bite from most Godzilla (It would hit all flying due to the fact he is really huge) and if you press X+Bottom Arrow Godzilla Earth will do a Massive tail whip (Similar to that of Gorosaurus and 2014 Godzilla) that does 3 damage and costs 2 of power.
Special Features:Shield (The one from Idea 4) and Massive Size.
Weaknesses:Large Size (Easy to hit),Special attacks cost much energy and Slow.

Ps:Im really sorry if you can't understand most things i said here,really sorry by the fact my English is trash (It is not my original language) and really sorry by this massive Wall i just made.
Last edited by Final Godzilla E on Mon May 27, 2019 8:51 am, edited 4 times in total.

American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

Final Godzilla E wrote:
Idea 1:What if he include an extra bar of life to G Earth? And this bar will be basically a normal bar of life but it slowly goes down as Monsters attack it and after the bar is gone his life goes surprisingly fast if attacked?
Idea 2:Basically the same as Idea 1 but G Earth can slowly regenerate his shield.
Idea 3:Basically the same as idea 1 but he can sacrifice his entire power bar in order to completely regenerate his shield.
Idea 4:G Earth can activate and deactivate his shield whenever he wants to,But when it is activated his power will be slowly "drained" by his shield,He would be able to use his normal abilities whenever he wants to while the shield is activated and he has the same durability as a normal monster when the shield is deactivated (He would not take ANY damage when his shield is activated).
A:Roar he does when he first appears in the second movie (Not the sonic roar) and if you press Squat+A (Or A+Squat) G Earth would use the sonic roar (It would do a damage equivalent to 4 bars of life against his enemy and would cost 3 of Power).
S:If you press it one time G Earth will use a really fast Particle Beam that does a damage equivalent to 2 bars of life and costs 3 of Power,If you hold the special button G Earth will use a charged Particle Beam that does a damage equivalent to Shin tail and mouth beam when used together at full power and if you hold S+Squat G Earth will sacrifice his power for life (Not a constant life regeneration,It would be a regeneration lie the one of Heisei Godzilla when in SuperCharged mode).
Z:Pressing Z three times would do the basic Kick+Kick+Tail Hit from most Godzilla in the game like Legendary Godzilla and 2002/2003 Godzilla (it hit all ground opponents due to the fact he is really huge),If you Press Z+Squat Godzilla Earth would use a Plasma Cutter from his tail that does 4 damage and costs 3 power.
X:Pressing X three Times would do the basic Slash+Slash+Bite from most Godzilla (It would hit all flying due to the fact he is really huge) and if you press X+Bottom Arrow Godzilla Earth will do a Massive tail whip (Similar to that of Gorosaurus and 2014 Godzilla) that does 3 damage and costs 2 of power.

Ps:Im really sorry if you can't understand most things i said here,really sorry by the fact my English is trash (It is not my original language) and really sorry by this massive Wall i just made.
Those are some fine ideas my friend! Inspired by what you have, here are my ideas...

~~For the shield, a blue 'health bar' will appear over your normal green health bar. It depletes as fast as the normal health bar, so to balance this out Godzilla Earth will move the slowest of the GDBR kaijus (to make things fair).

~~For the particle beam, If you just tap it the kaiju will fire the blue Atomic ray and deal considerable damage (say 6 bars of life/health). There is a catch, because the beam moves very fast, you have to aim the head (a semi-transparent 'guide' will let you see where the beam will be hitting) just right because when the beam is firing you can't move it. If you hold it, however, it will be Godzilla Earth hunching over and emitting a heat field around himself (damage is equivalent to the 1954 Godzilla atomic breath, so if you stay in the field you will be constantly be taking damage). The heat field naturally QUICKLY drains the Power Bar (just tapping the special button will use 8 bars of power).

Other than these tweaks to your ideas, I love what you came up!!! I hope Alex listens to us when making the Anime Godzilla.

For Anime Ghidorah, I also have a few thoughts towards...
1: This Ghidorah starts off as the partially powered (aka only heads+necks), so you need to keep your cultists alive so that you can remain in this realm (otherwise you disappear similar to Biollante's defeat).

~~The special would be Ghidorah automatically lunging towards (aka auto-tracks and hits the target) 'hold onto it, and starts draining it. For a comparison this would be similar to holding down the special for 'Godzilla 2002', only slightly more damage though uses slightly more power than said Godzilla 2002 character. This attack ignores Anime Godzilla Earth's shield

~~Like SpaceGodzilla having crystals all around the area, Ghidorah will have (in a very Cthulhu Cult looking/inspired fashion) Ghidorah Cultists surrounding a campfire praising their 'Golden Demise'. As long as these cultists are around, the Eldritch Ghidorah will be intangible from all attacks! Once the cultists are gone, Eldritch Ghidorah's attacks are cut in half and can quickly loose health from enemy attacks!

~~As an added bonus, there will be a 'Doomsday timer' counting down to Ghidorah being fully emerged (and automatically winning the fight). This is another reason to get rid of those Cultists! The more Ghidorah drains the enemy, the quicker the more time will be cut from the 'Doomsday timer', if a Cultist is killed then it adds to the 'Doomsday timer'.

~~Kind of like Biollante's vines, using the kick or claw attacks will be Ghidorah's heads snapping at the enemy (or firing miniature gravity beams from its body as it did in the film to the Aratrum ship before it was destroyed). These attacks also ignores Anime Godzilla Earth's shield
Last edited by American Godzilla on Wed May 29, 2019 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Although I'm not against giving freedom to same-sex couples/marriage (as America is supposed to be free), as a Christian (which the Bible describes as a sin) and me personally I don't care/desire/agree with same sex couples/marriage.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

hey, can we not overfill this thread with 30 pg ideas and telling Alex what he should do?

Thanks.
Last edited by SoggyNoodles2016 on Wed May 29, 2019 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

RIP Evan.

Godzillian
Xilien Halfling

Post by Godzillian »

SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:hey, can we not overfill this thread with 30 pg ideas and telling Alex what he should do?

Thanks.
don't arm chair mod

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

Godzillian wrote:
SoggyNoodles2016 wrote:hey, can we not overfill this thread with 30 pg ideas and telling Alex what he should do?

Thanks.
don't arm chair mod
Pot? Meet kettle.

Instead of arm chair modding by telling people not to arm chair mod, maybe just report things, yeah?
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

Maritonic wrote:
Godzillian wrote:

Thanks.
don't arm chair mod
Pot? Meet kettle.

Instead of arm chair modding by telling people not to arm chair mod, maybe just report things, yeah?

I was NOT trying to tell Alex what to do. I was just trying to have a fun discussion with a friend on, how I would make a kaiju for the GDBR if I had that ability instead of Alex.

I came back to this forum because I enjoy it, and I still do. However, I do not want to give the wrong impression that I am trying to force Alex into something when in reality I was theorizing how I would do it. I can If I can't make threads that people will not take the wrong way... then maybe it was better that I had left.

Thank you Toho Kingdom for the fun and fond memories here. I blame no one for my departure but myself (so don't feel bad). The past few days, other than being REALLY BUSY and CRAZY in the real world, I haven't been able to make as good of posts or threads as I remember doing years ago when I was really into the forum (which was when I first arrived). I am not sure what, if any, lasting impression I left here or on GDBR... other than hopefully making some friends whom I now have to leave.

Good Bye Toho Kingdom. Sadly I will not return again as I did last time.
Last edited by American Godzilla on Wed May 29, 2019 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

SoggyNoodles2016

Post by SoggyNoodles2016 »

…………

I just asked you not to overflow a thread with ideas that pressure the guy working on their game singlehandedly. That is REALLY not a reason to leave the fourms for good.

Enjoy your time away, I guess? Hope you come back

RIP Evan.

Final Godzilla E
Yojimbo

American Godzilla wrote:
Final Godzilla E wrote:

Those are some fine ideas my friend! Inspired by what you have, here are my ideas...

~~For the shield, a blue 'health bar' will appear over your normal green health bar. It depletes as fast as the normal health bar, so to balance this out Godzilla Earth will move the slowest of the GDBR kaijus (to make things fair).

~~For the particle beam, If you just tap it the kaiju will fire the blue Atomic ray and deal considerable damage (say 6 bars of life/health). There is a catch, because the beam moves very fast, you have to aim the head (a semi-transparent 'guide' will let you see where the beam will be hitting) just right because when the beam is firing you can't move it. If you hold it, however, it will be Godzilla Earth hunching over and emitting a heat field around himself (damage is equivalent to the 1954 Godzilla atomic breath, so if you stay in the field you will be constantly be taking damage). The heat field naturally QUICKLY drains the Power Bar (just tapping the special button will use 8 bars of power).

Other than these tweaks to your ideas, I love what you came up!!! I hope Alex listens to us when making the Anime Godzilla.

For Anime Ghidorah, I also have a few thoughts towards...
1: This Ghidorah starts off as the partially powered (aka only heads+necks), so you need to keep your cultists alive so that you can remain in this realm (otherwise you disappear similar to Biollante's defeat).

~~The special would be Ghidorah automatically lunging towards (aka auto-tracks and hits the target) 'hold onto it, and starts draining it. For a comparison this would be similar to holding down the special for 'Godzilla 2002', only slightly more damage though uses slightly more power than said Godzilla 2002 character. This attack ignores Anime Godzilla Earth's shield

~~Like SpaceGodzilla having crystals all around the area, Ghidorah will have (in a very Cthulhu Cult looking/inspired fashion) Ghidorah Cultists surrounding a campfire praising their 'Golden Demise'. As long as these cultists are around, the Eldritch Ghidorah will be intangible from all attacks! Once the cultists are gone, Eldritch Ghidorah's attacks are cut in half and can quickly loose health from enemy attacks!

~~As an added bonus, there will be a 'Doomsday timer' counting down to Ghidorah being fully emerged (and automatically winning the fight). This is another reason to get rid of those Cultists! The more Ghidorah drains the enemy, the quicker the more time will be cut from the 'Doomsday timer', if a Cultist is killed then it adds to the 'Doomsday timer'.

~~Kind of like Biollante's vines, using the kick or claw attacks will be Ghidorah's heads snapping at the enemy (or firing miniature gravity beams from its body as it did in the film to the Aratrum ship before it was destroyed). These attacks also ignores Anime Godzilla Earth's shield
Thank You,You got some AWESOME ideas as well,I just love the fact you added a weakness to Godzilla Earth that would stay balancing him to other kaijus.
These Ghidorah ideas are the best i have seen in my entire life for a Ghidorah in a game,One question:How many cultists would be there? Because it would need a LOT to save Ghidorah to the end of the game,I mean a LOT because some kaijus like Shin Godzilla can affect the entire field with one attack.

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Living Corpse wrote:
Final Godzilla E wrote:I wonder if he will add Comic kaijus like Shinomura,Muto Prime or Idw Godzilla,But he probably won't considering it would be hard to animate their attacks and movements since they are in comic pages,It would be epic to have A Rulers of Earth Godzilla in GDBR (Sorry for being annoying).
Actually, Alex and I have talked about MUTO Prime. It's pretty much Fem MUTO with a few differences.
Disagree LC. Prime fought way different then the Female. It had arms and fought with headbutts. Alex maybe be able to use a lot from the Female as this is a fighting game, but Female and Prime had several differences in their fighting style after re watching G14 and reading Aftershock.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

miguelnuva wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:
Final Godzilla E wrote:I wonder if he will add Comic kaijus like Shinomura,Muto Prime or Idw Godzilla,But he probably won't considering it would be hard to animate their attacks and movements since they are in comic pages,It would be epic to have A Rulers of Earth Godzilla in GDBR (Sorry for being annoying).
Actually, Alex and I have talked about MUTO Prime. It's pretty much Fem MUTO with a few differences.
Disagree LC. Prime fought way different then the Female. It had arms and fought with headbutts. Alex maybe be able to use a lot from the Female as this is a fighting game, but Female and Prime had several differences in their fighting style after re watching G14 and reading Aftershock.
We were talking about how he has less work to do with drawing her as her body is mostly the same as the Female.

Final Godzilla E
Yojimbo

miguelnuva wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:
What about Prime's ability to "Parasyte" his enemy?

Godzilla18
Samurai

Post by Godzilla18 »

Hey LivingCorpse, off topic but are you planning on doing a review for Godzilla King of the Monsters after you see it?
Last edited by Godzilla18 on Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
A monster? A king? A god? Or is Godzilla all three?

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Godzilla18 wrote:Hey LivingCorpse, off topic but are you planning on doing a review for Godzilla King of the Monsters after you see it?
Already did back on May 30th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF8bJDCd0UA

Godzilla18
Samurai

Post by Godzilla18 »

Living Corpse wrote:
Godzilla18 wrote:Hey LivingCorpse, off topic but are you planning on doing a review for Godzilla King of the Monsters after you see it?
Already did back on May 30th.

Huh, wonder why I wasn't notified by my subscription. Oh well.
Last edited by GodzillavsZilla on Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Godzilla18 wrote: Huh, wonder why I wasn't notified by my subscription. Oh well.
Cause YouTube is a petulant child.

Final Godzilla E
Yojimbo

Maritonic,One question:Where you got this Dracula like guy gif? I NEED IT!

Godzilla18
Samurai

Post by Godzilla18 »

Living Corpse wrote:
Godzilla18 wrote: Huh, wonder why I wasn't notified by my subscription. Oh well.
Cause YouTube is a petulant child.
Don't I know it. Loved your review. I thought it was spot on.

Final Godzilla E
Yojimbo

I have found one thing that is really confusing to me, Is this (http://getyourimage.club/resize-june-17.html) official?