Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: Christmas 2023)

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
Zilla103192
Keizer

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 12/23/16)

Post by Zilla103192 »

According to the official marvel database, Godzilla is 603 feet.
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

Post by American Godzilla »

Zilla103192 wrote:According to the official marvel database, Godzilla is 603 feet.
Could you provide a link? I'd love to see the official word
I'm a believe of God and Jesus Christ my saviour and not afraid to say so.
Although I'm not against giving freedom to same-sex couples/marriage (as America is supposed to be free), as a Christian (which the Bible describes as a sin) and me personally I don't care/desire/agree with same sex couples/marriage.

Dragons123d
Ronin

Post by Dragons123d »

Well, thats the godzilla they had from the comic book series, Godzilla is more around 300 to 400 feet now.
You have your knights, you have your nobles, and you have your kings. Then you have Him.
The Alpha Predator is something beyond our realm to place a title.
But he is called The King of the Monsters for a reason
"We call him, Gojira." - Dr. Serizawa

American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

Post by American Godzilla »

I think Destroyah needs a minor update. In the manga (and a deleted scene from the movie) Destroyah's floral pattern on its chest can open up for an even MORE POWERFUL Miro-Oxygen Ray! In the manga this was (in one try) cut Godzilla's tail in half (now if it hit the head, Godzilla would be dead).

For GDBR naturally this couldn't be done... but the total damage for the Chest Beam could be many times greater. The mechanics/damage of it would be like Burning Godzilla: When power is at 100%, the special fire is the Chest Beam, while less than 90% is the standard mouth beam. And as we know, Burning Godzilla's Pulse damage is far greater than the red breath.

Below is one concept images of this beam look, my favorite is the right side, 5th one down/below the Japanese text.

and here's that manga scene
Last edited by American Godzilla on Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a believe of God and Jesus Christ my saviour and not afraid to say so.
Although I'm not against giving freedom to same-sex couples/marriage (as America is supposed to be free), as a Christian (which the Bible describes as a sin) and me personally I don't care/desire/agree with same sex couples/marriage.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

I think it goes without saying, but this game is truly amazing for something worked on by a single person, kudos to you for all your hard work, I've been playing since you first launched the game, and still play it here and there to pass time. Also loving every update you put out, I heard a rumor circulating that Shin Godzilla's 4th form was to be the next character added, if that's the case, I am very excited for his inclusion.

If I may make a suggestion for a future update? I'm currently watching the English version of Godzilla Raids Again, and I thought making a "Gigantis" variant to Godzilla 1955's character when he's added would be a "cute" thing to do, complete with the mismatched Anguirus roar. Just an idea of course, but I'd love to hear your thoughts. Again, thank you for the dedication you've put into this.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

I'd say he odds are that we'll have to wait until Halloween until the next character, but still, it's not that long away.

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

Post by SuperPawnageGigan »

Did alex confirmed a release date for shin yet?
8-BIT MADNESS
2 Friends having a good time.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

SuperPawnageGigan wrote:Did alex confirmed a release date for shin yet?
It should be obvious by now.

rodan fan1956
Ronin

Post by rodan fan1956 »

I did this on normal in under 4 minutes this is my best what is your guys best is it better or worst than mine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjS-zndpsnU&t=14s

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Mind if I pick out another glitch I've noticed? Every time Battra transforms, it disables controls and I have to click on the game to get it to work again.

AWMGodzilla62
G-Force Personnel

Post by AWMGodzilla62 »

It's in a "it will be released when it gets done" phase, I don't have a specific date I'm shooting for in particular just yet. I started at a graphic design job earlier this year and I love it. However, I'm at a computer all day and it's hard to motivate myself to get back on a computer in my free time. So, progress has been slow, but I still love this game and haven't given up on it, it's just my eyes can only take so much staring at a screen. I'm sure progress will pick up too as we head into colder weather, I've been enjoying being outside in my free time too while I can. Sorry progress has been slow, but I really do want to be in the right mindset and really focused when I do work on it so it's a solid update when completed and not rushed and unpolished.

MrGameguy
EDF Instructor

Post by MrGameguy »

AWMGodzilla62 wrote:
It's in a "it will be released when it gets done" phase, I don't have a specific date I'm shooting for in particular just yet. I started at a graphic design job earlier this year and I love it. However, I'm at a computer all day and it's hard to motivate myself to get back on a computer in my free time. So, progress has been slow, but I still love this game and haven't given up on it, it's just my eyes can only take so much staring at a screen. I'm sure progress will pick up too as we head into colder weather, I've been enjoying being outside in my free time too while I can. Sorry progress has been slow, but I really do want to be in the right mindset and really focused when I do work on it so it's a solid update when completed and not rushed and unpolished.
Thank you for the update Alex.
Really appreciate it, considering that it's hard dealing with almost a hundred requests each week.

Take your time and work hard.
Originally known as TourettesGigan.

GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Post by GigaBowserG »

AWMGodzilla62 wrote:It's in a "it will be released when it gets done" phase, I don't have a specific date I'm shooting for in particular just yet. I started at a graphic design job earlier this year and I love it. However, I'm at a computer all day and it's hard to motivate myself to get back on a computer in my free time. So, progress has been slow, but I still love this game and haven't given up on it, it's just my eyes can only take so much staring at a screen. I'm sure progress will pick up too as we head into colder weather, I've been enjoying being outside in my free time too while I can. Sorry progress has been slow, but I really do want to be in the right mindset and really focused when I do work on it so it's a solid update when completed and not rushed and unpolished.
Totally understandable. Great to hear you got a gig you're enjoying :)
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

Since Shin Goji will obviously take a lot of juice out of Alex, I don’t expect that big of an update on Christmas.

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

Post by SuperPawnageGigan »

Keep up the great work Alex.
I believe in you man.
8-BIT MADNESS
2 Friends having a good time.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

AWMGodzilla62 wrote:It's in a "it will be released when it gets done" phase, I don't have a specific date I'm shooting for in particular just yet. I started at a graphic design job earlier this year and I love it. However, I'm at a computer all day and it's hard to motivate myself to get back on a computer in my free time. So, progress has been slow, but I still love this game and haven't given up on it, it's just my eyes can only take so much staring at a screen. I'm sure progress will pick up too as we head into colder weather, I've been enjoying being outside in my free time too while I can. Sorry progress has been slow, but I really do want to be in the right mindset and really focused when I do work on it so it's a solid update when completed and not rushed and unpolished.
You first, game second. As someone who makes videos, I can honestly say breaks are important to recharge or art/work suffers.

G&G-Fan
Monsterland Worker

Post by G&G-Fan »

After Shin Godzilla, I would like to see Godzilla 1994 and Burning updated next. Not just because he's my favorite, but also because if that was done, we would have one Godzilla from each era that is up to date. It also seems that lately Showa and Millennium characters are the ones getting updated. Let's give Heisei some love.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

G&G-Fan wrote:After Shin Godzilla, I would like to see Godzilla 1994 and Burning updated next. Not just because he's my favorite, but also because if that was done, we would have one Godzilla from each era that is up to date. It also seems that lately Showa and Millennium characters are the ones getting updated. Let's give Heisei some love.
Only if it's smoke. :P

Godzilla Lover101
Gotengo Officer

Post by Godzilla Lover101 »

Alex you should post some video tutorials on how you create and animate your characters in Flash. I'd really love to see how you create these characters and their animations! :D
Last edited by Godzilla Lover101 on Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

I'm assuming that working on Shin Goji all year up until this point must've taken a lot of energy out of you. Therefore, I honestly don't expect your next update until Spring at least.
Last edited by LegendZilla on Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.