Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: Christmas 2023)

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 12/25/17)

Post by PitchBlackProgress »

When playing as Rodan 1964, if you hold down Z and X at he same time while in the air, you can preform this infinite move and its power is devastating :lol:
Also try moving back and forth while in the air, and holding Z and X, you won't be disappointed!
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

If I won the lottery, I would definitely donate some of it to our friend Alex. Why? It would be a good way to thank him or making this game and he won’t have to work anymore and instead pursue a career in creating mobile app games and make further money off of that.
Last edited by LegendZilla on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Pretty sure he enjoys sculpting a whole hell of a lot more.
Yeah, Godzilla wins... sometimes. I mean, he was killed by Dr. Serizawa's patented bubble-bath formula, heartburn, missiles, and poor box office returns, got his ass kicked by a drunken, circus-escaped gorilla, then he was beaten by two newborn worms, yeah some “king”.
#slatternking

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

Eesh, I kinda feel sorry for you rn dude. One guy trying to work so hard on this game while the movies just keep coming recently. Shin, Skull Island, Anime Trilogy, King of the Monsters.
"The time has come, finally, to put our technology to the final test."
-Dr. Asimov

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8S9Rq ... r78nzbs-FQ

TyrantGojira
EDF Instructor

Post by TyrantGojira »

Gojirawars 03 wrote:Eesh, I kinda feel sorry for you rn dude. One guy trying to work so hard on this game while the movies just keep coming recently. Shin, Skull Island, Anime Trilogy, King of the Monsters.
Hell, don’t forget Godzilla Vs. Kong and the upcoming World of Godzilla. It’s gonna be overwhelming. Especally when you consider the supposed Kaiju that were leaked for King of the Monsters.
"Am I glad he's frozen in there and that we're out here, and that he's the sheriff, and that we're frozen out here, and that we're in there and I just remembered we're out here. What I wanna know is where's the caveman?"

TitanoGoji16
KWC Kontroller
KWC Kontroller

Post by TitanoGoji16 »

TyrantGojira wrote:Especally when you consider the supposed Kaiju that were leaked for King of the Monsters.
Now, I simply mean this as a nice little reminder, but if anyone responds to this particular comment, please keep in mind that not every person seeks out every possible spoiler for the movies. Don't respond with "OH YOU MEAN LIKE GAMERA AND RED KING AND DRAGONZORD?" Please put that in Spoiler tags. I really don't want to walk into some completely unrelated thread and have King of the Monsters spoiled for me and I'm sure there are others that feel the same way.

Thank you.
"Name me one fight where Anguirus didn't get his dick kicked in."

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

Thank you.

For fucks sake.

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

TitanoGoji16 wrote:
TyrantGojira wrote:Especally when you consider the supposed Kaiju that were leaked for King of the Monsters.
Now, I simply mean this as a nice little reminder, but if anyone responds to this particular comment, please keep in mind that not every person seeks out every possible spoiler for the movies. Don't respond with "OH YOU MEAN LIKE GAMERA AND RED KING AND DRAGONZORD?" Please put that in Spoiler tags. I really don't want to walk into some completely unrelated thread and have King of the Monsters spoiled for me and I'm sure there are others that feel the same way.

Thank you.
Yeah, I hadn't even heard about any possible spoilers like that. Fortunately, I don't care. But other people might. So I completely understand what you mean.
-Dr. Asimov

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

If Shin does not come today, that be a shame. Yet again, I’m willing to wait until Christmas.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

LegendZilla wrote:If Shin does not come today, that be a shame. Yet again, I’m willing to wait until Christmas.
Who cares when it’ll be out, it’ll come when it comes
#slatternking

Gojirawars 03
Monarch Researcher

Post by Gojirawars 03 »

LegendZilla wrote:If Shin does not come today, that be a shame. Yet again, I’m willing to wait until Christmas.
No dice. I just checked. He's not there. Ah, well. We can wait a little longer.
-Dr. Asimov

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

Post by SuperPawnageGigan »

patience. Shin will arrive eventually.
8-BIT MADNESS
2 Friends having a good time.

BlankAccount
Sazer

Post by BlankAccount »

You've been told a million times, stop trying to set up release dates.

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

Post by SuperPawnageGigan »

Alex will set up a release date for himself to release shin. So patience please.
8-BIT MADNESS
2 Friends having a good time.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

Living Corpse wrote:
Thank you, I know right? Yet this guy still necros this fucking thread every week.

I can’t tell if there’s something wrong with the guy or if he’s just doing it to be annoying like with the other threads…
#slatternking

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:
Living Corpse wrote:
Thank you, I know right? Yet this guy still necros this skreeonking thread every week.

I can’t tell if there’s something wrong with the guy or if he’s just doing it to be annoying like with the other threads…
If you can’t tell, I have autism.

PitchBlackProgress
EDF Instructor

That’s no excuse, I never browse this site less I’m higher than Willie Nelson, you don’t see me annoying everyone in every thread. :shrug:
Last edited by PitchBlackProgress on Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
#slatternking

DirektorSplennic
EDF Instructor

Post by DirektorSplennic »

You seem very intelligible for a guy who's high as balls every time he's on the site.

Maritonic
Admin | Forum Manager
Admin | Forum Manager

Post by Maritonic »

PitchBlackProgress wrote:That’s no excuse, I never browse this site less I’m higher than Willie Nelson, you don’t see me annoying everyone in every thread. :shrug:
Wow really? I never would have guessed.
Any issues, please feel free to private message me or e-mail me at MaritonicTK@gmail.com.
Bruno says we're not supposed to hate.
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:24 pm Don't go to a friend's wedding, send him 100 copies of Gamera vs Zigra instead. Be a man.

Dragons123d
Ronin

Post by Dragons123d »

you all realize that he also has to work on getting the Anime Godzilla kaiju in the game right? Shin is hard enough, you now also have Godzilla Earth, Godzilla Filius, Mechagodzilla and now the new King Ghidorah. And also the new Monsterverse Kaiju too
You have your knights, you have your nobles, and you have your kings. Then you have Him.
The Alpha Predator is something beyond our realm to place a title.
But he is called The King of the Monsters for a reason
"We call him, Gojira." - Dr. Serizawa