Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: Christmas 2023)

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
GigaBowserG
Vice President
Vice President

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 12/23/16)

Post by GigaBowserG »

American Godzilla wrote:One thing Alex needs to (one day) add to this game is Super Godzilla (from the game of the same name, prefer this look http://orig05.deviantart.net/13f7/f/200 ... amurai.jpg ).
Believe me - Alex is certainly familiar with Super Godzilla :) He added the final boss of that game in GDBR, after all! However, I'm guessing he wouldn't look like the G-NEO version you linked, since that's fanart & not an official Toho design. Rather, he'd probably look more along the lines of this instead, sticking to the original source material.
Mecha M wrote:[after seeing Shin Godzilla's design] Looks like partially cooked carne asada
/crawls back under rock

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

I agree with Living Corpse do we have enough of a loophole for Gamera yet. Still loving the game but once change I would make ia characrer speecfic final bosses and endings.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

Post by American Godzilla »

GigaBowserG wrote:
American Godzilla wrote:One thing Alex needs to (one day) add to this game is Super Godzilla (from the game of the same name, prefer this look http://orig05.deviantart.net/13f7/f/200 ... amurai.jpg ).
Believe me - Alex is certainly familiar with Super Godzilla :) He added the final boss of that game in GDBR, after all! However, I'm guessing he wouldn't look like the G-NEO version you linked, since that's fanart & not an official Toho design. Rather, he'd probably look more along the lines of this instead, sticking to the original source material.
I kinda figured he might go with the classic (nothing wrong with that), it's just that of the two I like the fanart design a little more. Still, would be epic to see Super (saiyan) Godzilla in GDBR :g2k:

Speaking of Bagan, I had forgotten he was in the game. When I played him last, he seemed a little underpowered compared to his original counterpart (despite looking good) :)
I'm a believe of God and Jesus Christ my saviour and not afraid to say so.
Although I'm not against giving freedom to same-sex couples/marriage (as America is supposed to be free), as a Christian (which the Bible describes as a sin) and me personally I don't care/desire/agree with same sex couples/marriage.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

^ Ew gross, Matt Franks Godzilla Neo needs to stay far away from this game, no need to mess up a perfectly good Super Godzilla design by using that crap fan art

When he does get finally added, he should come with a skin featuring the crown, and the one without
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

{removed by poster, didn't belong in this fan game forum section}
Last edited by American Godzilla on Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Although I'm not against giving freedom to same-sex couples/marriage (as America is supposed to be free), as a Christian (which the Bible describes as a sin) and me personally I don't care/desire/agree with same sex couples/marriage.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Take your fantasy match crap somewhere else please.

American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

Lain Of The Wired wrote:Take your fantasy match crap somewhere else please.

1: As I said, I've been banned from posting in the Fanatsy Match. Sorry about posting it here (I really am), but it thought it would be okay to take one slight detour since we were on the subject. I tried to tie real movie (or game as is the case for Bagan) stats and wanted to see if those stats could be better translated into GBDR. Sorry for making it out to be a Fantasy Match.

Update: I noticed that I could request to join the Fantasy Match section, for YEARS I thought I was banned for some reason from that section.

2: If my thoughts are 'crap' then perhaphs I can make you happy by leaving the forum and never returning. That way you will never have to hear my 'crappy' thoughts again.

Thank you for making me feel welcome here :(

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

1. We're not on the subject, you are, go derail some other thread with that stuff, this isn't the place for debating who'd win in a kaiju fight.

2. Do whatever you want, alienhulk, this isn't the fantasy match thread, this is for Alex's game. Go to the fantasy match thread with that stuff
Last edited by Lain Of The Wired on Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

American Godzilla wrote:
2: If my thoughts are 'crap' then perhaphs I can make you happy by leaving the forum and never returning. That way you will never have to hear my 'crappy' thoughts again.

Thank you for making me feel welcome here :(
Are you seriously going because of one dudes opinion? Sir, this is the internet. If you're trying to search for a safe space here, you're gonna have a bad time.

OT:
What do yall think the code for shin will be, should a code be present? I'm thinking GoroMaki or Awakening.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

^ I dont think Alex is using codes anymore, now if you want the new characters, you just have to use the unlock all code

RamshackleRanger
Futurian

Post by RamshackleRanger »

Dang, that sucks. Guessing the codes was one of my favorite parts of new characters.

American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

If he were to use codes, my 1st thought would be TrueGodzilla (since that's what I thought Shin Gojira translated to in English).

Also I regret typing the "I may leave" bit earlier. I was feeling a little upset (and at a bad time in the real world) which didn't help things.

I apologize for over reacting (give me another chance)?

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

Why does no one use the report button for off-topic posting and such? Come on people, you all know the drill. Doing this just makes the staff frustrated, or in this case, me.

Come on people, busting a guys ball and vice versa, stop derailing threads and over reacting because your balls are being busted. (Lack of better words on my part). If you feel that your "Having a bad time" - take a quick breather. TK may be a good place to vent and unwind for some but this is far from a "safe space" lmfao :lol:

Let's all get back to topic ~

Code: GodGodzilla (?) corny, but hey, it's the title.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Alex really as a lot cut out for him, as soon as he starts on the latest Godzilla (Shin)
A NEW Godzilla design is revealed with the Monster Planet version. :lol:

miguelnuva
Justiriser

Post by miguelnuva »

Lain Of The Wired wrote:Alex really as a lot cut out for him, as soon as he starts on the latest Godzilla (Shin)
A NEW Godzilla design is revealed with the Monster Planet version. :lol:
If the design doesn't change too much he has G14 already as a base.
Mothra vs Godzilla> Gojira

Shadow Area 1-0
Image Image

American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

So far my favorite character (and Kaiju) is SpaceGodzilla. I think Alex got him very well, but I do have 1 question though. SpaceGodzilla is also known for a special barrier that deflects ranged attacks (even the atomic breath) which was even used when SpaceGodzilla did not have a fortress! http://i.imgur.com/Rk71o5M.jpg

So shouldn't SpaceGodzilla in this game have one as well?

If so, I was thinking that, when used, it can deflect 100% of a ranged attack, but to set limits on it you must: Be in the air, and using it keeps you from doing anything else until the shield is down (and say it uses as much energy has his primary special attack or something).

What do you say?

SpaceG92
Keizer

Post by SpaceG92 »

SpaceGodzilla never used his barrier while in the air, so that limitation makes absolutely no sense.

If anything, just have it drain your energy gauge rapidly and any damage would immediately deduct how much damage you would have received from your energy instead. If you were to run out of energy, the beam and the damage continues in normally.

Dragons123d
Ronin

Post by Dragons123d »

Not a bad idea there, but Alex is probably on the Shin Gojira character whenever he can get to it at the moment but that is still a good idea.
You have your knights, you have your nobles, and you have your kings. Then you have Him.
The Alpha Predator is something beyond our realm to place a title.
But he is called The King of the Monsters for a reason
"We call him, Gojira." - Dr. Serizawa

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

I know I brought this up before, but since Shin Gojira is going to take an excessive amount of effort that will really take a lot out of him, I don't expect a new character being added/updated by Christmas. What sort of updated could be fitting for Christmas instead? A new arena and/or music tracks?

MetalliSteveKaiju
Yojimbo

Post by MetalliSteveKaiju »

Don't do Shin Godzilla just yet. Do the Male Muto, update 94+95 Godzillas and Megalon. I'll settle for that. Just get the scale of the Male Muto right.