Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: Christmas 2023)

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

Re: Godzilla:Daikaiju Battle Royale Discussion (Update: 12/23/16)

Post by SuperPawnageGigan »

I am so excited for Shin to be released! Now we can do the battle of Shin vs Legendary I'm so excited to do that!
8-BIT MADNESS
2 Friends having a good time.

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

SuperPawnageGigan wrote:I am so excited for Shin to be released! Now we can do the battle of Shin vs Legendary I'm so excited to do that!
Shin won't be coming out until at least Halloween.

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

wait is that confirmed?
8-BIT MADNESS

LegendZilla
Sazer

Post by LegendZilla »

SuperPawnageGigan wrote:wait is that confirmed?
No, I'm just assuming.

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

oh ok.
8-BIT MADNESS

American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

Post by American Godzilla »

I'm eager for 2004 Godzilla to be added to the game. With his skills and possessing the most powerful Atomic Breath ever, he'd blow away the competition! Could even re-create the monster battles from the 2004 movie.

Fun trivia: The Red Atomic Breath is 1.2 million degrees Celsius, so its the hottest breath... not to mention it has a powerful destructive force (but then again we knew that last bit)
I'm a believe of God and Jesus Christ my saviour and not afraid to say so.
Although I'm not against giving freedom to same-sex couples/marriage (as America is supposed to be free), as a Christian (which the Bible describes as a sin) and me personally I don't care/desire/agree with same sex couples/marriage.

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

I did not even knew that. It can be also called the spiral ray, with that blast from final wars Godzilla not even shin Godzilla's atomic breath is not that destructive!
8-BIT MADNESS

Garegon
Ronin

Post by Garegon »

American Godzilla wrote:I'm eager for 2004 Godzilla to be added to the game. With his skills and possessing the most powerful Atomic Breath ever, he'd blow away the competition! Could even re-create the monster battles from the 2004 movie.

Fun trivia: The Red Atomic Breath is 1.2 million degrees Celsius, so its the hottest breath... not to mention it has a powerful destructive force (but then again we knew that last bit)
To be fair, it caused the most on screen destruction. Can it obliterate meteors?

American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

Garegon wrote:
American Godzilla wrote:I'm eager for 2004 Godzilla to be added to the game. With his skills and possessing the most powerful Atomic Breath ever, he'd blow away the competition! Could even re-create the monster battles from the 2004 movie.

To be fair, it caused the most on screen destruction. Can it obliterate meteors?
Well, seeing that its Blue Atomic Breath couldn't destroy the meteor that was heading for him (which was a fairly big one) and that the Red Atomic Breath is a LOT more powerful than the Blue version, then I'd have to say for the most part yes it could. Now if the meteor is the size of a small continent or something like that, then no... unless you had a gang of Godzillas helping out.
Although I'm not against giving freedom to same-sex couples/marriage (as America is supposed to be free), as a Christian (which the Bible describes as a sin) and me personally I don't care/desire/agree with same sex couples/marriage.

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

Anyone else hope Kong 2017 has a tree bat attack
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

Well one of the monsters I would like to see would be Godzilla's other adopted son Jr.
8-BIT MADNESS

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

Post by MechaGoji Bro7503 »

Source for atomic breath? 'Cause 85% of the time he fought weak kaiju.
"Bang on, mate.", - Murdoc Niccals 2018.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

Lain Of The Wired
Terminated
Terminated

Post by Lain Of The Wired »

So many new Godzillas, G14, Shin + Forms
We'll be seeing Animezilla's full design before long, plus we might get the Servum too,
Never forget tadpole :godzilla:

G&G-Fan
Monsterland Worker

Post by G&G-Fan »

Will an online play ever happen? Once all of the characters are updated I think it would be pretty fun.

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

G&G-Fan wrote:Will an online play ever happen? Once all of the characters are updated I think it would be pretty fun.
Yeah I agree if online mode ever happened I will be having a blast with that mode!
8-BIT MADNESS

American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

I wish one day we could get Marvel Godzilla on this game! After reviewing its abilities, I must say it is more powerful than Final Wars Gojira!

Below are some of its feats seen in its comics (listed as Xa where X is a number) and how I think this could be done in the game (listed as Xb).

1a: The Human Torch stated that Godzilla's breath was superior to his fire, Human Torch is capable of generating a temperature up to 20,000,000 Kelvin or 19,999,727 °Celsius. For comparison, Final/Burning Godzilla's Red Atomic Breath is 1.2 million degrees Celsius.

1b: This would be similar to 1954 Gojira's Atomic Breath Attack, only a LOT more damage but to be fair it eats power a LOT faster! Any monster caught within this attack (at least on normal settings) would be dead in a moment!

2a: The Marvel Godzilla can easily lift 100,000 tons (which is impressive being a 164' tall kaiju). Final Wars Gojira can do this as well, but the fact that Marvel can lift something 5x its mass is an amazing feat of strength!

2b: Maybe set its physical attacks equal to Legendary Godzilla (as it is in the game), and as we know 2014 Godzilla is a powerful brawler.

3a: Like some Gojiras, Marvel has tough Hide and Regeneration (most Gojiras do one or the other as far as I could tell).

3b: For ARMOR, it absorbs the average claw attack damage. For REGENERATION, every other second it heals equal to the average claw attack damage.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

American Godzilla wrote:I wish one day we could get Marvel Godzilla on this game! After reviewing its abilities, I must say it is more powerful than Final Wars Gojira!

2a: The Marvel Godzilla can easily lift 100,000 tons (which is impressive being a 164' tall kaiju). Final Wars Gojira can do this as well, but the fact that Marvel can lift something 5x its mass is an amazing feat of strength!
Actually, Marvel Godzilla is 184 meter tall. (603 ft) He's a big boy.
Last edited by MechaGoji Bro7503 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Right, wrong... Nobody's got a clue what the difference is in this town. So I'm gonna have more fun... and live crazier than any of 'em." - Goro Majima.

Our G-Force a Kaiju Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/g ... 1509725595

For unique discussions on Ultraman, Godzilla, and much more check out my channel Tiger Drop Films: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCng0uL ... VCg/videos

SuperPawnageGigan
G-Force Personnel

Really Marvel Godzilla? Planet of the monsters Godzilla should be taller than him.
8-BIT MADNESS

American Godzilla
Monarch Researcher

MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:
American Godzilla wrote:I wish one day we could get Marvel Godzilla on this game! After reviewing its abilities, I must say it is more powerful than Final Wars Gojira!

Actually the size fluctuated (I do remember times that he grew very tall to times where he was human sized), but his "normal" size I thought was 164'.

MechaGoji Bro7503
Administrator
Administrator

American Godzilla wrote:
MechaGoji Bro7503 wrote:

Actually the size fluctuated (I do remember times that he grew very tall to times where he was human sized), but his "normal" size I thought was 164'.
Oh yeah I forgot about the whole size changing story; in that case your probably right :)