Godzilla vs. the Sea Monster-Restored Titra Dub

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
WaverBoy
Yojimbo

Re: Godzilla vs. the Sea Monster-Restored Titra Dub

Post by WaverBoy »

marioxb wrote: ↑Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:02 am Hey, goji1986, I just downloaded this from kyodaikino's site, 20 GB. I assume that is the newest version? Haven't had a chance to actually watch it, but awesome job! I may attempt to fix the audio as some have suggested. I also want to use it to make a HQ (DVD) fullscreen version of the Mystery Science Theater 3000 episode of this movie, since it will never get a DVD/ Blu Ray release. 90% of the other MST3K releases are DVD's, so a Blu Ray wouldn't "fit" in the collection. Any idea if that version used the same dub as this one? Also, I guess they used a piece of "Son of Godzilla" for the opening, what I guess they call the "FVI Treatment". Did this FVI version ever get a VHS release? Maybe I'll try to make a non-MST3K version of that one as well, if it uses the same dub. Here is the opening. It's been a while since I've seen any of the old Godzilla movies. Any idea what part of "Son of Godzilla" it's from? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mx-XpD ... sp=sharing
It is an awesome job β€” and if you end up tweaking it so that the film is complete and all in the correct order with the dub edited to fit accordingly, I’ll definitely be interested in the results πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Godzilla@1
Ronin

Re: Godzilla vs. the Sea Monster-Restored Titra Dub

Post by Godzilla@1 »

May I have the link to the Godzilla vs Sea Monster restored titra dub?