Official "TohoKingdom Podcast" Thread

A place for users to show off their creativity in the forms of art, music, movies or games.
cloverfan98
Site Staff
Site Staff

Re: Official "TohoKingdom Podcast" Thread

Post by cloverfan98 »

Space Hunter M wrote:Good show guys. The part about the spy kit merchandise had me in stitches. :lol:
I also like how you're actually analyzing the film rather than bringing the big guns out right away.
Lol I'm espically proud of the G98 spy kit. I saw it online before I finally found it and it STILL confounds me. By big guns you mean talking about whats wrong with the film right?

Zilla103192
Keizer

Post by Zilla103192 »

Tyler wrote:The new podcast on the main site says Tyler but that's not supposed to be me is it? /dumbquestion
Yes, you were there talking with us. Remember? Your jokes are DISGUSTING...

honestly, it's grayshot... his name is tyler.
Don't try to be something else. Don't try to be less. Great things are going to happen in your life. Great things. And with that will come great responsibility.

My Official Facebook Page! Like and Share!! https://www.facebook.com/DillonFisherAr ... e=bookmark

Greyshot151
KWC Contributor

Post by Greyshot151 »

Well I guess that is what happens when I go onto a podcast. Come into the forums and immediately notice people are claiming to be me. :P

Also just love this. "Dillon Fisher and Noah Percival join Tyler" I am now the lord of the podcast. Thanks Arbok :lol: The normal people join me. And lastly, don't even bother to ask me my last name for it in a message. No, no no. Not to mention I Threw in 14 KWCs to the site with my name plastered over them but hey my full name isn't anywhere to be found lol. :lol:
"...A great love is a lot like a good memory. When it's there, and you know it's there, but it's just out of your reach, it can be all that you think about. You can focus on it, and try to force it, but the more you do, the more you seem to push it away. But if you're patient, and you hold still, then maybe... Just maybe... It will come to you."
—Epsilon